It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Aliens in video" ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I found this on YT and decided that untill it is proven to be genuin aliens it will be on the skunk works section

Was uploaded today but dont know if it has been on here before.

Probably fake... but who knows

If this has been posted earlier please remove it.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have seen this video on here before and i believe it was debunked. I do find it odd that if there was a video made of aliens, why would it be edited like it is and access to a video like that is near impossible. We will most likely never see convincing enough evidence of aliens untill they land here and say "Hey What's uuupppp!!!" lol. I do how ever find the video to be well done and pretty convincing, but untill i see them on my front lawn introducing themselves to me, i won't believe videos like this. Remember the easiest way to cover up acual videos is to create 1000 hoax for every real video out there.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I hadn't seen this before, and while it is a great SFX mini film, one has to wonder if it were real, who is filming this?...I mean come on.
I would love it if this were real, it is fabulously done, the aliens even blink, etc. But any special effects person can do such.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The blinking eyes look good. Is is not a creepy sight, to see them like this.
I can't find the origin of this movie. It was debunked, wasn't it?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I was just watching the vid clip about the firefighters manual and the possibility of an UFO encounter.

I saw the drawings there and they look very similar to the 'aliens' in this clip.

Maybe the authors of that manual saw this video?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
first video was debunked. here is the link the debunking

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by miguelbmx

Crap!
And here i thought i had found the "smoking gun"

Too bad that there are so many people out there that makes ufology research so much more difficult.
By faking things this subject will never be taken seriously by anyone, and those who investigates this will be ridiculed for it.

Oh well...
Next time i'll perhaps find something better

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Balez

yeah i know what you mean, hope you find something; good luck

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The smoking gun is finding the pics of Phil Schneider, where those went after his death I dont know.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarentack
The smoking gun is finding the pics of Phil Schneider, where those went after his death I dont know.

Phil Schneider pics??
And who is He?
feels very *ignorant* at the moment

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This video has been discussed on ATS UFO Forum and was found to be part of a documentary on a show about UFO's. Check around and you will see it.

Nice find OP..another well discuss video that happens to be part of a tv ufo series...yes this are earth ET LOL

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
This video has been discussed on ATS UFO Forum and was found to be part of a documentary on a show about UFO's. Check around and you will see it.

Nice find OP..another well discuss video that happens to be part of a tv ufo series...yes this are earth ET LOL

The last part though, of this video i have not seen anywhere so far.
I did try to search for this on other threads but i did not find it, or the YT links where empty so it was difficult to confirm this to have been on here before.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Balez

Weather Aliens blink or not no one really knows unless you have spent time with a real one. I would love to think that this video was real but obviously it's not. Though Creepy but that's all is was intended for. If you guys would really see a real alien on Video,Trust me, You would know it at that very moment.

top topics

join