It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighters start training for alien invasion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Firefighters start training for alien invasion

www.disclose.tv

The Second Edition of the Fire Officer's Guide to Disaster Control propose on chapter 13 how to deal with UFO attack.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
What do they know that we don't? Are they going to stage something like an Alien invasion?
www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
i have seen a copy of a firfighters manual and am quite familiar with what it said not word for word but it was along the lines of "wait for "officials" to get there". but it is odd they would even put something like that in there espescially if the government doesnt take UFO's seriously. do they have a chapter about dealing with vampires too?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
They were just covering all possible events, should they arise. We would want nothing less than the best from those that are there to protect us, right? I'm actually kind of glad that they had enough forethought to think that one out for us.

Well, other than the fact that if an UFO ever crashes near me, there won't be an UFO there when the emergency crews get to the scene. All that will be there will be a smoldering crater that resembles a meteor impact site.

Ok. I just want to let you know that this has been covered before, so we're going to move it to the Skunk Works forum, so that it might garner more support. Please feel free to add more information there.

Thanks for understanding,
TheBorg
Forum Moderator

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Actually this is pretty old news. I remember a thread about this from 2004:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is another from 07:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would be more surprised if the official guide books did not cover such an incident. Even though there is no proof (that I have seen) and they are not officially acknowledged such an event may at some time occur.

I personally would rather they be prepared for any event that could happen even if some don’t think it could happen. I have been through a lot of first responder training (including some fire, hazmat, and explosion, terrorism, as well as medical) and I can tell you first hand they are pretty through with several training manuals and guides. Some of the training I have received I do not see happening in this area though I guess it could be possible if global disaster struck or even a possible invasion of aliens.

The best way to get semi ready for such an event is to think of every possibility that there could be. What would it be like if they were unprepared for such an event and it happened? Surely things would go much worse in an event like this without some preparation.

I do not think they spend any more time on this than simply reading over it though as it is not a common thing.

Raist

new topics

top topics

join