It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWW= 666

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Name one thing that you can buy without a computer involved at one time or another.
I BET YOU CAN'T?

Now read this;

Rev.13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

NOT DONE YET!

Did you know that 90% of the worlds population is right handed? What hand is your computers mouse in right now? Now did you know that every time you type "WWW" you are actually typing "666"? Yep, you are! The Hebrew numerical equivalent to the letter "W" is the number "6"! Thus; WWW=666!!

There's more

ll Thes. 2:11

And for this cause God shall send them STRONG delusion, that they should believe a lie:

The word "STRONG" in this case is Greek # 1753; It means "ENERGY".

What is the sign of ENERGY? "WWW" Think life line on a heart-beat monitor.

Eph. 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against POWERS, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

What is POWER? ENERGY!

Eph. 2:2

2] Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the POWER OF THE AIR, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

What is in the air? POWER / ENERGY!

Rev. 16:13

And I saw THREE unclean spirits like FROGS come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

What do frogs do? they hop UP and DOWN! Like this; WWW

Job 1:7

And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going TO and FRO in the earth, and from walking UP and DOWN in it.

What is satan doing? WWW. God Bless,Zee

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by cyberzee]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Yup, why do you think they call it the world wide web?

as in matrix.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I can go and by eggs straight from the local farm. No computer transaction there.

Rev 13:16
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand, or on their forehead,
(NAS)

I've never seen anybody use their mouse with their forehead.

Plus its not 6 and 6 and 6, its six hundred and sixty-six.

Rev 13:18
18Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.
(NAS)

join