It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting video captured of recent UFO in AZ desert

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Also...can we get specific mile markers or locations, preferably where the witness claimed to see ground activity or fires? How far off the expressway and in what direction. There is always a remote possibility that someone here at ATS is near enough to drive out to the general area and look for burnt earth, tire tracks etc. If it is desert then large rings of ash shouldn't be difficult to spot once a general location is given.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
reply to post by icblue

What if it was one of those parachuting fire fighting teams in training? Practice landing in a hot zones with support vehicles on the ground? Landing zones with nearby test fires or maybe even a ring of fire to really challenge a cadets ability to land on target?
Short, powerful radio communications enough to effect passing cell phones?
[edit on 26-2-2008 by maybereal11]

You may be on to something there, however I miss the sound surrounding for that scenario. Besides the sporadic sounds of passing cars and some weird humming sound I couldn't make out any other identifiable sounds in the videos.
As for the photos, the poster agreed to share them.

Yes I would share the pics that we took of the fires these things left and when they were on the ground.

I gave him my email addy and am awaiting the pics. I will only get to post them sometime tomorrow as it's already past 23:00 here and have to get some sleep too.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Now this is what I like team work.
It was a good idea to find location in case members here could get there to check it out.

I think if the Military was going to do practice exercises off base they should make it known to the general population.

The last three post were excellent.

Let's get all the information we can then take a look at it.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Found this while googling

National Aerial Firefighting Academy (Tucson Arizona)
Course. The course dates are January 15 – 18. 2008. The course starts at 0800 on Tuesday the 15th and ends at noon on Friday the 18th.

When was this sighting? I am not saying this is it, but it's worth considering. Fire on the ground, lights dropping from what might be a helicopter or plane starting fires on the ground? Possible training excersises? This course was held by the National Advanced Fire and Resource Institute or NAFRI. They had a course in progress near Tucson Arizon at the time of the sighting. Maybe someone could give them a call and see if there were nightime training excersises in the desert.

Again...I am not shouting hoax or misidentification, but we should eliminate the obvious.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

The trip from phoenix to sand diego on route 10 is approximately 5 hours maybe a bit less. My question is, why did they have a camera in the rental car just to go back and pick up their original car? Quite a bit of distance to just leave your car after an accident and to risk driving it back without being fixed. Maybe I missed it in the email response. Just sounds a bit exaggerated. Just MO though.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I never know what to think or believe anymore.

However, I can say this. Often when Im driving at night I see far off distant lights (that end up being identifiable)....and think. Boy, I could film this and post it on Youtube claiming to be a UFO and it would be believed.

There are some antenna towers near me....id say about 4 of them in a small area. They have lights on them and they blink randomly. So, far away it looks like something flying going up and down and all around. LOL

Im always saying, "I bet someone driving thinks that is a UFO". LOL

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ok so I got some photos that the owner of the videos mentionned, unfortunately they are not in the resolution I had hoped for and it seems they are more like captures of the videocam. I will post them here along with the description given in the email.

Heres some pics of it , the ones with the fire in the distance, thats where one of the thing landed, was there for a while and looked like military vehicles rushed over to it , surrounded it but did nothing. My wife and I watched for a little bit and then left. while we were driving off we saw the thing take back off and rejoined the other crafts or what ever it was. You can see in the pic which craft the one that landed came out of. The one at the bottem of the V looking thing is actoually 2 crafts and the bottem one came out to make three crafts in that cluster. Weird huh. Any way let me know what you can make of it ok. Thanks Kirt

I asked some more clarification on the pics, location and date and will eventually get them still.

I'll have to check . i have the papers on the lincoln when I got it out of the yard there so that will confirm that but those are in my other briefcase which is in my wifes storage . Maybe I can get them later today . I'll try. Talk tou you later ok. Kirt

On 2/26/08, IC Blue < icblue@undisclosed> wrote:

I got the pics ok, thanks, where they taken with the same camcoder that the video clips were taken? I can't seem to get them to a higher resolution. If you find any more pics, please keep them coming.
Also I've been asked again at the forum if you could indicate maybe a location where this happened, a mile marker or so.
ohh and also the date when it happened cause that's still unclear.

Thanks for your cooperation in this

Awaiting more

top topics

<< 1   >>

join