It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth infected by humans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This is a rather disturbing short film I found... Unfortunately there is a lot of truth to this... Whether we are as simple as a virus I'm not so sure...

Do you have a case of the humans?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
now that is kinda upsetting but has so many truths as you said perhaps were are mearly viruses this could be a form of proof as to why aliens (be they exist) want to probe us or the upcoming doomsday to cleanse the earth who knows

nice find

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by andayt

I guess the question would be is it something as simple as this? I'd hate to think it was, but you might have something, maybe they are here to protect the earth or maybe it has nothing to do with anything else at all... Because we do know or have a good idea that something large is going to take place and if the passing of Niburu does in fact happen then the planet will simply cleans itself... Which goes to question, why are the aliens here? and you can find plenty of information on that here on ATS right..

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Y'know, in the last few years we have been making tremendous strides towards protecting the Earth. We are realizing the damage we are creating and making strides to protect it, and heal the damage we have caused. Fuel to water power sources, environmentally friendly homes, earth safe building materials, hell, realizing we are causing problems in the first place. Yet all of this is over looked because we are causing problems now. Yes, it will take time for many of the solutions and new tech to come in and filter through, replacing older, environmentally unfriendly technology, but it's there, and it's on it's way. It is in no freaking way to late.
I can't tell you how ticked off I am getting at this crap. True fixes don't happen overnight. It'll take time, and, despite what we keep hearing, time is still very much on our side. if people would get their heads out of their butts and stop moaning about how bad we are, maybe they'd take two second to figure out just how good we are and CAN BE!
If I seem a bit caustic, it's because I'm really sick of this nonsense. How long have we really known as a people that we were causing great harm? How long has it been since we started working to change it? We can't undo it in a few months, maybe not even a few years, but we are changing. Now shut up and help.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This reminded me of the scene in the matrix where agent smith describes humans...

"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure"

No real relevance just a similar principle....

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
First of all,hi ppl.It's my first post here.Allthough i found this site by searching for "mythical beasts" etc a handfull of ppl in that section (especially the ones talking about "vampires") changed my mind and today i found this.

It's funny because there are plenty of times that i've said and thought this (us being a virus) though i've never heard a theory like that.It's just what i think with all those things i see around me.

There are lots of ppl that refuse to see it as a possibility only because their ego's.There has to be a reason for them to live,there is a role for them on earth,they are special.There are Oh so many reasons and excuses for a person to pick one and say "I live for a speciffic reason."

Offcourse i'm not saying that i'm positive about it or anything,offcourse not.It's just that this is the "result" that i get.

A simple virus,any virus,can really realise what its doing...?I believe that it can't.If it's true,then why would we be able to realise it? (once again,if we are a virus offcourse)

Someone justified would say "So,you and those ppl who think like that are something special?Or maybe just smarter than us?" No,offcourse not.Those who question things and who think with an alternative way,in my opinion,are just random,nothing special.
So,there's no reason for anyone to get upset with a thought like that.

I'd like to say something about the "aliens" matter (if they exist offcourse) too.
Maybe they're just testing...What they're testing?Us...I'm sure most of you know some theories about the human civilization starting,eventually at some point dramatically ending and then starting all over again.
If that's true (there's always "if"),then was the human kind evolving always with the same way,same technology,same way of thinking?If not,could that be a circle of experiments of someone (or someones) trying to make and perfect something...?Us...?
Offcourse i have no answer to any of these.Since aliens got mentioned i thought to share this scenario.

Excuse me for the long reply but these forums are a good opportunity to share thoughts and opinions.Also sorry for any mistakes in my post but english is not my mother language.

top topics

join