It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bill gates 3rd=willam henry gates 3rd=anti-christ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
i was stumbling across this site and i found this www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

i heard on here before about william henry 3rd to be the next coming of christ lets hope that i found something useful it

heres is whats onthat page if it wont load for you

Bill Gates III, The anti Christ?

Well, this page is going to be both strange and interesting at the same time. We all use Microsoft products, Windows 95/98 mainly. And these products are manufactured by Microsoft Corp. Bill Gates is Chairman of Microsoft.

Bill Gates' real name is William Henry Gates III. Most today call him "Bill Gates III", where "III" means the order of third (3rd).
The American Standard Code for Information Interchange

"ASCII" is an acronym for American Standard Code for Information Interchange. There is a set of numbers ranging from 0 to 255 which represent the characters used by the computer. All characters you see on your keyboard are represented by a number within the range of 0-255(one byte). An uppercase "a" would be 65, an uppercase "b" would be 66 and so on.

Below is an ACII code chart for your reference. This chart only shows the first 128 characters(0-127). The characters from 128 to 255 are extended ASCII codes and are not needed for my illustration. In reading the chart below, "Dec" stands for "decimal", and "Char" stands for "character". The corresponding characters appear to the right of the Decimal number and the decimal number is the ASCII code.

ASCII Table - for your reference

Dec Char Dec Char Dec Char Dec Char
--------- ---------- -------- --------
0 NUL (null) 32 SPACE 64 @ 96 `
1 SOH (start of heading) 33 ! 65 A 97 a
2 STX (start of text) 34 " 66 B 98 b
3 ETX (end of text) 35 # 67 C 99 c
4 EOT (end of transmission) 36 $ 68 D 100 d
5 ENQ (enquiry) 37 % 69 E 101 e
6 ACK (acknowledge) 38 & 70 F 102 f
7 BEL (bell) 39 ' 71 G 103 g
8 BS (backspace) 40 ( 72 H 104 h
9 TAB (horizontal tab) 41 ) 73 I 105 i
10 LF (NL line feed, new line) 42 * 74 J 106 j
11 VT (vertical tab) 43 + 75 K 107 k
12 FF (NP form feed, new page) 44 , 76 L 108 l
13 CR (carriage return) 45 - 77 M 109 m
14 SO (shift out) 46 . 78 N 110 n
15 SI (shift in) 47 / 79 O 111 o
16 DLE (data link escape) 48 0 80 P 112 p
17 DC1 (device control 1) 49 1 81 Q 113 q
18 DC2 (device control 2) 50 2 82 R 114 r
19 DC3 (device control 3) 51 3 83 S 115 s
20 DC4 (device control 4) 52 4 84 T 116 t
21 NAK (negative acknowledge) 53 5 85 U 117 u
22 SYN (synchronous idle) 54 6 86 V 118 v
23 ETB (end of trans. block) 55 7 87 W 119 w
24 CAN (cancel) 56 8 88 X 120 x
25 EM (end of medium) 57 9 89 Y 121 y
26 032 SUB (substitute) 58 : 90 Z 122 z
27 ESC (escape) 59 ; 91 [ 123 [
28 FS (file separator) 60 < 92 \ 124 |
29 GS (group separator) 61 = 93 ] 125 ]
30 RS (record separator) 62 > 94 ^ 126 ~
31 US (unit separator) 63 ? 95 _ 127 DEL

The only ASCII codes you need to look at are the numbers for the letters for certain alphabetic characters. And now for some strange stuff. Take all the letters in "Bill Gates III" and convert each letter to the corresponding ASCII code (with the exception of the "III" which are all ones, Roman numerals). Then ADD them all up... you will get 666.

B I L L G A T E S I I I
66 73 76 76 71 65 84 69 83 1 1 1

"Coincidence", you say? Here do more, take the letters "WINDOWS 95," and do the same thing as above. The sum again is 666!

W I N D O W S 9 5
87 73 78 68 79 87 83 57 53 1

Windows 95 was released in August 1995. There must be a hidden reason for this, that would make up for the "1". The only thing I can think of is the "95", 9 + 5 = 14 - 1 = 13 which is a Masonic number.

M S - D O S 6 . 2 1
77 83 45 68 79 83 32 54 46 50 49

Strange? Coincidence? Three times it happened! What are the odds of all these ASCII numbers adding up to 666? three different times!?!?!?!?!?

There's more......

Try this with the OLD Excel 95 (not office 97):

1. Open a new file

2. Scroll down until you see row 95

3. Click on the row 95 button, this highlights the whole row

4. Press tab, to move to the second column

5. Now, move your mouse and click on help THEN about Microsoft excel

6. Press ctrl-alt-shift and click on the tech. support button simultaneously

7. A WINDOW WILL APPEAR, TITLE : THE HALL OF TORTURED SOULS.

This is really eerie okay... it has a doom style format and you can walk all around the hall... and on the sides of the walls are the names of the tortured souls....

8. NOW WALK UP THE STAIRS AND THEN COME BACK DOWN, FACE THE BLANK WALL AND THEN TYPE IN "EXCELKFA." What this does is it will open the blank wall to reveal another secret passage, walk through the passage and BE CAREFUL! do not fall off, when you reach the end, you will see something really really eerie....

Countless witnesses all over the world have verified this point... It's really an eye opener. It could be a joke by Microsoft Programmers, or is it? I wouldn't be surprised if Bill Gates was "The Antichrist". It is foretold in the Bible that someone powerful would rise up and lead the world to destruction.

And Bill Gates definitely has that kind of power in his hands. More than 80% of the world's computers run on Windows and DOS, including those at the Pentagon!, REMEMBER THE PENTAGON????? If all his products have some kind of small program embedded (like this Hall of Tortured Souls) that can give him control, setting off nuclear arsenals, creating havoc in security

[edit on 24-2-2008 by andayt]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
*BEEEP* Wrong Answer. Yet Again. Enough with these Anti-Christ threads, next thing you know, there will be a thread claiming that Tom Cruise will be the true Anti-Christ.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by darcon]

[edit on 24-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by andayt

I dont have acess to that program but seriously is that actually true? Bill Gates was a teenage acidhead who stole tech and got rich but antichrist I dont know? How did you figure this out also lol?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Original Thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by JABERWOCKYSUPERFLY
The antichrist is said to be someone who will recieve extensive attention and there's particular emphasis on the fact that he will either bring peace to the world or rise to power during a time of peace. Some Prophecy interpreters cite a biblical passage about the first horseman of the apocalypse riding a white horse (Revelation 6:2), a symbol of the antichrist coming in false peace, then later to become the ruler of the revived Roman Empire, and his final reign over the entire world for a seven year period through a one-world government, one world economy, and a one-world religion.

It seems that there's so many claims of people being the antichrist throught history that in all honesty its just a viable as any other theory. Nero, Justinian, Saladin, Peter the Great, Jimmy Carter, David Rockafeller, Hitler, Stalin etc etc have all been accused by some groups. Even John F kennedy for receiving 666 votes at the 1956 Democratic Convention drew suspicion and people thought he would rule the world after making an alliance w/ the vatican. Ronald Wilson Reagan has 6 letters in each of his names and in 1988 changed the address of a mansion given to him by wealthy friends from 666 to 668, not to mention its popular belief that the antichrist is someone who will miraculously recover from a seemingly fatal wound ( Reagans recovery from an assassination attempt).

My personal favorite is its speculated the antichrist will be a supercomputer of somesort. Or maybe it'll just be someone involved with computer technology, again when reading into biblical text Revelations 13:18 says, "Let anyone who has intelligence work out the number of the beast, for the number represents a man's name, and the numerical value of its letters is six hundred and sixty-six". If you convert the letters of Microsoft head Bill Gates (III) to their ASCII values you get:
- BILLGATES3
- 66+73+76+76+71+65+84+69+83+3=666

Daniel 7:23 says, "The explanations he gave was this: The fourth beast signifies a fourth kingdom which will apear on earth. It will differ from the otehre kindoms, it will devour the whole earth, treading it down and crushing it."........but anyway i'm way off topic and am about to some more actually cause its late and i'm bored.

I Personally like to believe in a higher power, I was raised going to church every sunday, I was an alter boy, I even graduated from a religious high school. But after a while I stopped goin to church for various reasons, up until maybe two years agoa I did serve a Midnight Mass once each year for christmas. To me now though, I still believe there has to be somthing more to life be it god or not, and as long as you do your best to live a good life youll end up where you belong. Pretty much all religions just say try to do the right thing, and thats the key, the minor difference are just that, minor. And nothing matters than that. One thing I am sure of is this and a i'll quote myself on this one "I Truly hope that there is a God and Heaven, But I Know there is a Devil and there is a Hell".

If ever the opportunity should arize read this book "The End Of The World As We Know It (Faith, Fatalism, & Apocalypse In America) " BY: Daniel Wojcik, its very interesting to read it and apply to current events, its not terribly out dated probably came out about the time when Clinton was in president, because Hillary is reference as the antichrist too, did you know she killed her own boyfriend? And sorry bout the essay late night medicated and bored. Night.

top topics

join