It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abductee says he went to the Moon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I came across this random guy's youtube video. At first I thought it was a joke or a hoax, but the guy seems to actually believe what he is saying, so I listened to most of his story.

He says he was physically on an Alien spaceship that took him to the Moon.

Here's the first video, you can get to the next videos from the first: www.youtube.com...

What do you think? Is he telling the truth? Does anything he mentions sound familiar with other abduction cases?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
So I went to Mars. Aboard an alien craft with an SH plasma cum anti matter propulsion system that was operated by telepathic commands of the 5 foot Martians blah blah and more blah. What's the big deal? Only I need to get my mug on YouTube and I'm famous. I may even find my vid on ATS some day, describing my worm hole experience on the two minute journey to Mars!!

Cheers!

[edit on 24-2-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Coming from a man who tries to find signs of ancient and even current life on Mars I find the sarcasm in that comment somewhat ironic.

Just kidding.

Well...someone should ask the abductee about the alleged soul-catcher up there.

- Lee

[edit on 24-2-2008 by lee anoma]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Well...someone should ask the abductee about the alleged soul-catcher up there.
[edit on 24-2-2008 by lee anoma]

He says the Aliens told him that around 2012 or so someone from Earth will find Alien structures on the Moon. Then in 2015 he calls it "The Arrival" because the Aliens supposedly told him that they would once and for all reveal themselves to the people of Earth.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Coming from a man who tries to find signs of ancient and even current life on Mars I find the sarcasm in that comment somewhat ironic.

Just kidding.

Yeah! Finding signs of past or even present life on Mars is different to claiming to have had a FTL worm hole trip with them Martians, sitting on anti grav seats on the observation deck, sharing hot spicy pizzas from Pizza Hut! (Those darn critters prefer KFC, though!)

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I hear that the moon is lovely this time of year.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by martianvirus

Well if you have a spare ticket I would love to go there. My guess would be a realistic dream or drugs
I just dont think they would tke people up there for no purpose.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntenzpunishment

Well if you have a spare ticket I would love to go there. My guess would be a realistic dream or drugs

According to the guy, there was a purpose. Supposedly they examined him and took sperm from him, I think he said they even took one of his testicles lol...

He said there were at least 15 other people inside of a gel-like liquid with him. Sounds like a rip-off from Fire in the Sky...

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by ntenzpunishment

According to the guy, there was a purpose. Supposedly they examined him and took sperm from him, I think he said they even took one of his testicles lol...

He said there were at least 15 other people inside of a gel-like liquid with him. Sounds like a rip-off from Fire in the Sky...

I didn't like fire in the sky. Maybe it's because they didn't tell the real story like it happened.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
What i find funny is at the beginning of the video he makes a statement about how he has never saw a UFO fly and he is only been on the inside of a UFO, so he doesn't know what they look like.
then later starts to describe one on the outside?

[edit on 24-2-2008 by Optix]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Optix
What i find funny is at the beginning of the video he makes a statement about how he has never saw a UFO fly and he is only been on the inside of a UFO, so he doesn't know what they look like.
then later starts to describe one on the outside?

[edit on 24-2-2008 by Optix]

He clears that up later by saying that just because he never saw one fly doesn't mean he didn't see it on the ground when he walked into it.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I didn't like fire in the sky. Maybe it's because they didn't tell the real story like it happened.

The Guy that had to do with that story, the first words out of his most time is that he was, to paraphrase, frozen and/or freaked out with fear.

When you let fear overtake you all your perceptions are null and void for aything other then staying alive.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Its difficult to determine if its true or not, I just know what hes said is information thats been bought forward before on Youtube and other sources from Collier, Hoagland, and John Lear.

So its not too farfetchd that maybe he copied that information and faked this.

Its just a possibility.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Here's a link to his myspace profile.

www.myspace.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
He says the Aliens told him that around 2012 or so someone from Earth will find Alien structures on the Moon. Then in 2015 he calls it "The Arrival" because the Aliens supposedly told him that they would once and for all reveal themselves to the people of Earth.

those little pesky aliens never seem to say "why" they want to be on earth so badly. or why they want to 'reveal' themselves to us so much...is it becuse its such a nice and peaceful world or may our names stir echos throughout the universe because of great tales of brotherhood and freindship, and how we love eachother?...
or is it because the earth is the second planet with 'intelligent' life [theres is the first]- out of billions of stars.. they choose keep us earthling perplexed and wondering... i wonder why.... [/dry _sarcasm]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
"Fly me to the moon
And let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars" (Bart Howard)

Who knew? Ol' Blue Eyes was a prophet!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
they already found ancient structures on the moon, Nasa and the government wont aknowledge it though. Some of the nasa photos air brush it out, olders ones show distinct structures.

I think this guy is a fraud, hes trying to be too much like Billy Meier.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have a hard time trusting anyone who is telling a story on youtube, has a myspace page, yet says, "I don't care if you believe this or not." Dude, OF COURSE YOU CARE. People who don't remain silent.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
"In other words hold my hand
In other words, brother get me in a moo-oo-vie"
(Ken Howard[who some what resembles an alien])

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I don't know, but I really don't think this guy is making up this whole story, just to get attention. I kinda think he might be telling the truth. I guess we shall see in 2015.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join