It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Anonymous" Scientology Protest is an NSA/FBI Fishing Expedition

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hello? Don't make me go medieval on ya.
Someone has to know what I can do to fix this.
If you know anyone over at the Anon place that
knows how to get rid of these email worms, i
would be thankful and so would my computer.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous13
reply to post by helatrobus

I'm not sure whether it adds much to your hypothesis, but Voltar (of mister.old.school's ill-known 'Project Voltar') appears to be a somewhat obscure reference (except to fans, I suppose) to an L. Ron Hubbard novel:

en.wikipedia.org...
ocmb.xenu.net...

Google results for "project voltar" = 0
Google results for Voltar + Hubbard = 16000

I would not have thought mr.old.school would be so stupid as to add this refference.

It refferences Hubbard's book called MISSION EARTH

To quote the plot

The Voltar Confederacy wishes to conquer the planet Earth, which they regard as an important potential base on the main route of their planned invasion of the galactic centre. The conquest of Earth is scheduled for over 100 years in the future, but the Grand Council of Voltar becomes convinced that it must send a mission to prevent Earth from destroying itself through pollution and possibly war, so as not to disrupt the future timetable of conquest. The mission is assigned to Fleet Combat Engineer Jettero Heller, a character of perfection and incorruptibility. Soon after reaching Earth, he heads to New York City. He investigates why Earth is self-destructing, unaware that he is being tracked and that factions on Voltar want his mission to fail.

Good find.

Mr.old.school. would you perhaps explain to the people here at ATS why you are doing this? Why are you trying to manipulate the thoughts of the people here in a deceptive manner and what is your desired outcome in respect?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Medieval it is then. I get revenge in an odd way. I pray for good things, blessings of long life and happiness for those who attack me. Hopefully,
God agrees with me, in which case you will be happy and one day you'll
remember that nice old lady who's computer you messed up and think...
dammmmn, i shouldn't have done that.

now i dunno who did this to my comp, so i'm assuming it could be any
number of people. considering the topics of this thread, it could be fbi, nsa, osa, anon, scientology or some random jerko who just likes to stir the pot. whoever you are,
bless you and your family, and may God's grace shine upon you and give you long life and happiness. That's certainly more than you've given me.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Someone has to know what I can do to fix this.

The virus can only be transfered by documents. Email most likely. See your recent emails and look for the dodgy one with attachment. That will be it. Don't ever open up documents in emails from unknown sources. Now all you have to do is work out who you have given your email to that could have done it? Don't delete the email just yet. Wait till you scan it.

The only way someone in this discussion that could have got your email is someone on staff ATS.

If mods have access, I am suss some are pro scientology.

However. it is far more likely that you got it by accident. This is not that uncommon especially if you don't have antivirus software.

Try Avast Virus cleaner

Follow instructions carefully.

Let us know what it comes back with.

Anon loves you. We don't want you down thats all i can really say

[edit on 4-3-2008 by helatrobus]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
no, i got it while here on this thread. probably picked up someone
that didn't like what i was saying, they researched my links in my
sig, found my email and wallah. insta-mess-up-the-nice-lady-who-just-wants-people-to-be-kind-to-one-another.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Didn't the FBI say that anon had nothing to do with the fake anthrax mailings? Thats the last i heard. Also, lets all remember that the scilons have been known to make fake bomb threats and other things like that. I wouldn't put it past them to fake the entire thing.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by helatrobus
Are you or have you ever had affiliations with the Scientology?

What are those experiences?

Why don't you ever address rebutals?

Can you do so now please? Particularly the ones regarding the criminal history of L R Hubbard and The Churc of Scientology including current crimes being done which it has not stopped.

Thnak you.

Since I have never been associated with the cult, despise it, and have been involved in research against them, the remainder of your questions are moot.

As for "Project Voltar," that is what I was told is the code name of the covert initiative. I had no idea that it denoted a Hubbard connection. (Code names for covert projects often have some cute or otherwise relevant meaning) If you re-read my opening post, you'll see that the initiative is two-pronged, intending to achieve collateral damage to the cult via the "Anonymous" actions.

I have no idea how you would assume I may have some involvement with a cult spawned by a hack science fiction writer.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i'm a casuality of war. lol
well, that's double jeopardy, since i already have gulf war syndrome.
thank you to the email worm person. reeeeeeeeeeallly appreciate it.
*Grumbles* THIS is what I get for having an opinion. It's not your
fault. It's my own fault for having an opinion. Opinions get people
in trouble. We should all be unopinionated robots.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

Would it be fair to suggest then, your sources are infact scientologists?

and you have been swindled?

Can you elaborate on your relationship with the sources?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

that's all i gotta say about.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school
As for "Project Voltar," that is what I was told is the code name of the covert initiative.

Have you considered the possibility that your sources might be Scientologists?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
(by the way, did you know gulf war syndrome is contagious? spouses and family members have been known to contract it from returning gulf war military members who are carriers of it. isn't that special? (that's what put me in the coma, btw.). so if you know anyone that served in the gulf war, might want to get tested for it, to make sure you don't have it. sometimes it doesn't manifest until you have a weakened immune system. it's also misdiagnosed alot because it attacks the nervous system functions of various organs, mimicking chronic fatigue, multiple sclerosis, lymes disease, diabetes and a whole slew of other nasty things that can kill ya if you're not paying attention. if i understand the research, the culprit is mycoplasma fermentans, which has no cell wall of its own so it commandeers the nerve cells of your body, giving them new instructions, which are usually not good. )

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Can we keep on topic?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I agree, lets stay on topic here guys.

Much appreciated!

Continue on.....

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
PART 2

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
sorry, but if i'm going to wish people long life and happiness, one way i know to personally make that happen is to warn them about mycoplasma fermentans. it nearly killed me and made the last 15 years of my life a living hell so, i'm doing my duty as a person of conscience and compassion. ya never know, it might be useful information for you some day. never assume a diagnosis of diabetes is really diabetes till you've ruled out the other possibility, etc. and for example. hey, they gave the shots, not my fault. but now i'm doing what i can.

i had a brain virus.
i have a computer virus.

usually because people don't actually stop to think about what they are doing that might harm someone else, until it's already done.

one guy was talking about a scenario where there was no food left and the only source of sustenance was other humans. the question was asked, would you kill and eat someone to survive. another guy said, oh heck no. .. what if you killed your mom and ten minutes later a box of food dropped outta the sky. obviously, not a very realistic scenario but the point was pretty poignant.

stop hurting people. stop hurting people in the guise of helping them.
and for god's sake stop pretending people actually have a tonal value scale. you're a human being, flippin' act like one.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
PART three on the documentary on Scientology

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

undo,

Please stay on topic. If you wish to contribute to the topic currently being discussed, please do so. If you wish to discuss topics not related to this one, please start another thread on that topic in the proper forum or contribute to one currently discussing it. I would like for this to be the last time I have to say this. I appreciate your compliance in this matter.

kleverone

as you were.....

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
reply to post by undo

undo,

Please stay on topic.

Fine. (btw, that was pretty smooth. you're doing a good job as a moderator.
)

So okay, and therefore, and furthermore and I've run outta things to talk about.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
To further illustrate the actors involved in this thread (especially Anonymous and the Church of Scientology), it might be worthwhile to view the feature-length documentary "The Authorities", by Anonymous, released earlier today via Bittorrent, and covering the events around and leading up to the February 10 protests. A Bittorrent download link is here, and a YouTube trailer is here (also embedded below).

Hello, members of the public. We are Anonymous. In February 2008, we took to the streets as part of an ongoing conflict with the Church of Scientology. So that you may fully understand why we have done this, we have shot and released a feature-length film about why we have taken our present course of action. We have named it "The Authorities", an indication of not only the control that the Scientology organisation exerts over its members but how the Organisation wishes to be seen within society. --Anonymous

www.youtube.com...

It would probably be appropriate to start a new thread on this topic, for further discussion specifically about the video, but I am not sure where this should be started. Recommendations on this and/or a pointer to a thread on this distinct topic would be appreciated.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join