It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X - Questions from an overall skeptic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Good afternoon, good evening and goodnight ATS. I have graced your presence to ask some sincere questions revolving around Planet X, in an attempt to further grasp this concept and possibly educate others as well as myself. If the theory is true, it is going to have a very exciting, and extreme effect on our society today. Not to mention our point of view, religion, and view on the world. For this reason it is a very serious conspiracy theory, and I would like to learn some of the outlining details of it.

Let's get cracking -

1. What is a "Dark Star", and if it comes with Niburu in orbit "closer than our own sun" what kind of effect would that have on our solar system's orbit?

2. A civilization on this planet would be very exciting, do the majority of Niburu believers think the planet is in habited with a violent civilization? Are they planning on an interplanetary war?

3. Is it the general belief that our intelligence has been obtained either sexually or via DNA by this civilization?

4. Why is the planet not scientifically documented? A side question of this is where is it located in reference to our solar system? Supposedly hidden from view?

5. I have read that the planet will be easily viewed in daytime sky when it comes around. How big in relation to the Sun? Will the obviousness of it cause a government admittance, or further white lies?

More questions to come, most likely in response to your comments.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
@op

This is from a page titled music of the spheres from darthmouth

"It seemed clear to the Pythagoreans that the distances between the planets would have the same ratios as produced harmonious sounds in a plucked string. To them, the solar system consisted of ten spheres revolving in circles about a central fire, each sphere giving off a sound the way a projectile makes a sound as it swished through the air; the closer spheres gave lower tones while the farther moved faster and gave higher pitched sounds. All combined into a beautiful harmony, the music of the spheres."
Darthmouth Research
Notice that even in the time of Pythagoras they knew there were ten planets.
Joe

new topics

join