It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Lawsuit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   

A lawsuit filed against the U.S. National Security Agency reveals a frightening array of technologies and programs designed to keep tabs on individuals.

I heard a while back that back in the 50's there were experiments bein done at Ft. Meade but I had no idea they are still being done today. I guess thats why in order for me to PCS there I needed a higher security clearance than I have now. Any ways I was doin some reason on this Ft. Meade and this is what I found. I don't know if its real or fake. Also I remember a while back a member named RANT said something about his plumbing always being backed up. Could this be why?

Chemicals and Drugs into Residential Buildings with Hidden NSA Installed and Maintained Plastic Plumbing lines.

The NSA has kits for running lines into residential tap water and air ducts of subjects for the delivery of drugs (such as sleeping gas or brainwashing-aiding drugs). This is an outgrowth of CIA pharmapsychology (psychopharmacology).

Interesting site goes through some of the projects being carried out by the NSA if anyone cares to read more heres the linkNSA= Though Police of 1984?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Read some articles on this before, truly frightening isn't it? A good way to encourage undesireables to commit suicide or encourage their internment in a psyche ward.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
THENEO, i agree it is truly frightening. I guess George Orwell wasn's so far off

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
A good way to encourage undesireables to commit suicide or encourage their internment in a psyche ward.

.....or to grab a gun, going somewhere ( school, Wal-Mart...etc...) and killing innocent peoples.

top topics

join