It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A secret message in a National geographic channel documentary.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ok I posted this thing in religion section, because it is kind of related to it. Used the search thingy and couldn't find anything.So here it is...

I was watching a documentary about how christianity became the number one religion in rome or somthing about that. Before a brake, a picture of the "Last supper" appeared. It lasted about a half of a second. Later in that documentary i saw more christian pictures appearing like that. And at the end of the show a picture of a partchment appeared.

So what was it?
Maybe an attempt to make more people join christianity. I'd be happy to see some replies whether they ar positive or not.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If it was a documentary about Christianity, I'm not sure you could consider the display of Christian themed artifacts and symbols to be unusual.

The fact that they were displayed for periods of short duration is probably more a result of the director's attempt to spice up the presentation a little than any concerted brainwashing effort.

If there really are subliminal messages, you won't see them. Hence the "subliminal". So if you see stuff like that, you're ok. Now when you don't see them...

new topics

join