It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military aircraft being UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
There's one thing around here that I don't quite understand. People never seem to put much faith in the theory that the majority of UFOs (and I'm using the exact meaning of the words here) are actually classified military aircraft.

Why is this? Is it because aliens are far more "sexy" than anything terrestrial? IMO them being military is a far more plausible.

Thoughts? Opinions? Bottles of wine as gifts for me to bask in my greatness?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaNine

I dont quite get what you are trying to get at. That UFOs are secret military planes is by far the most common theory after the generic "aliens" one.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

why would the government, if it is so highly classified, fly over places with civilians?. they have thousands of square miles in nevada all sealed off and desolete to test these craft. thats why one would get the idea that they are not from this earth. and that is just the (1) obvious reason.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
jimmyx,

I'm not just talking about the US government, but any world government.

merka,

I'm basing my post purely on conjecture and unscientific observation of the UFO/alien forum here

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Of course a great number of UFO's are undoubtedly black projects. The reason they are "Unidentified" is because the majority of people never have a need-to-know about them, and thus they lack the knowledge to make a positive I.D. as to what the "craft" truly is/are.

Some assume many UFO's are off-world based, due to their awesome flight characterisitcs. This again however comes from a lack of knowledge as to the true extent of technology produced by fellow mankind.

There are however at the same time many pieces of evidence to point towards another presence behind at least some of these sightings. From aspects of various sightings such as strange looking occupants, to behavior that would defy the logic behind the testing of a black project, there are sightings which lean towards the conclusion of not being man-made.

For all intents and purposes, a UFO is simply that, an Unidentified Flying Object. A meteor to many is a UFO, as they lack the Astronomical knowledge/experience to purposefully identify it as such. The same goes for black projects, and other craft as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I don't see how looking unusual defies logic.

Would you mind elaborating on these conclusions about UFOs not being man made?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
firstly the gov has thousands of acres of desert land to fly these things in and not cause any trouble for themselves..it defies logic that they would test such incredible machines anywhere near that they could be seen. Especially something so advanced it can fly in such unconventional ways.
Secondly, as is the case in many sightings..airforce jets are seen chasing these craft in an aggressive way with full after burners..this is not the action of chase/observation planes which only draws MORE attention to the incident.

These craft are most likely NOT from us. End of story.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
No, not end of story. You've hardly posted anything.

Which jets are these? Your typical fighter can't stay on afterburner/reheat for all that long and it's generally only used for takeoff.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Often when a "UFO" is seen there's often a few Airforce jets tryin to chase it down, on full afterburner presumably trying to catch up with the craft. Therefore it seems highly unlikely they would be chasing the governments "secret" aircraft all over the sky huh? Firstly why would they be chasing a top secret aircraft when it belongs to the same country (laughs) and then to cause so much commotion goes against the very point of it being secret eh?

So from a logical standpoint..you cannot put much credence into saying UFO's are secret government craft since they are flying over population areas..and being chased by..themselves? HUH!! no way, no how..

Originally posted by DeltaNine
No, not end of story. You've hardly posted anything.

Which jets are these? Your typical fighter can't stay on afterburner/reheat for all that long and it's generally only used for takeoff.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I feel you're thinking strictly from a US perspective. Who's to say these aren't from a non-US country?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
jimmyx,

I'm not just talking about the US government, but any world government.

merka,

I'm basing my post purely on conjecture and unscientific observation of the UFO/alien forum here

You may remember at one point in history we thought the world was FLAT. Personally, I don't see how anyone could think that *we* are it...in all the vastness of space and time, we here on planet earth are absolutely all that there is.

I believe the next few years we're going to get the opportunity to learn more about possibilities that exist out there. It's just a matter of time when we'll be ready to accept it and understand it.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I believe that 30 percent of UFOs are just stupid people seeing things where there is nothing. 30 percent is Aircraft and the other 40 percent are aliens.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BionicEBE
Often when a "UFO" is seen there's often a few Airforce jets tryin to chase it down, on full afterburner presumably trying to catch up with the craft. Therefore it seems highly unlikely they would be chasing the governments "secret" aircraft all over the sky huh? Firstly why would they be chasing a top secret aircraft when it belongs to the same country (laughs) and then to cause so much commotion goes against the very point of it being secret eh?

So from a logical standpoint..you cannot put much credence into saying UFO's are secret government craft since they are flying over population areas..and being chased by..themselves? HUH!! no way, no how..

We saw 2 jets thundering across the sky after a couple of UFO Triangles sped off after hovering over the lake for several minutes and the first thing that came to my mind when I witnessed that was "How come OUR jets are chasing after their OWN advanced military crafts?"... this didn't make sense to me because we logically thought that those Triangles were advanced military aircraft.. and by advanced I mean waaaaay advanced.

But one time I posed this question on this board as to why those jets sped after them like that and someone said that it's all about COMPARTMENTALIZATION (is that the right word? Lol, it's late here) between different governmental agencies/depts. and so on... this made sense to me, at least at the time. But why over Lake Erie?? Strange.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

why would the government, if it is so highly classified, fly over places with civilians?. they have thousands of square miles in nevada all sealed off and desolete to test these craft. thats why one would get the idea that they are not from this earth. and that is just the (1) obvious reason.

I'll tell ya why. Because the govvernment (illuminati) knows that if there are aliens the bible is pretty much bull# so by letting the public see them, they are making these people believe there is no God.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

why would the government, if it is so highly classified, fly over places with civilians?

Terror tactics, psychological warfare (tests), deception etc

Firstly why would they be chasing a top secret aircraft when it belongs to the same country (laughs)

Why would a regular fighter pilot/reconnaissance officers/even their superiors know about the most secret black projects?

[edit on 24-2-2008 by Iseek]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
There are no material "aliens" from other planets. Research demonology and '___'. These are your aliens. Research electro-magnetics anti-gravity technology. These are your UFOs. Every movie/show you've ever seen about an alien/moon came from a Freemasonic director! ET, Taken, Alien 1-4, Independence Day, 2001, Star Wars, Star Trek, From the Earth to the Moon, Apollo 13, War of the Worlds, the X-Files, these are all Masonic creations, Von Daniken was funded by Rockefeller, and why do you think that is? Remember the poster for ET that replaced the finger of God in Michaelangelo's painting with the finger of an alien? This is the Psy-Op.

Generation X plays their X-Box game called X-Men about people mutating due to X-Ray radiation. Meanwhile Fox’s X-Files, Sitchin’s Planet X, and Project Camelot’s Proffesor X are telling us the aliens are coming. Brand-X is generic and expendable. An Ex-husband or wife has been crossed-(Xed)-out. There was no Generation W or Y, why are we Generation X? X marks the spot. Could we be marked for something?

So the thread asks, why would the government keep the "aliens" at "Area 51" (51, being EA, the Sumerian "God") a secret? Crop Circles CC= 33. The Roswell crash just happened to be at 33.33 degrees latitude, the Masonic number. It also just happened to be in 1947, the same year the NWO set up the CIA, and the NSA with NAZI project paperclip rocket scientists. Jordan Maxwell has pointed out the etymology, AnnuNAKI, AzkeNAZI, NAZI, NASA, NSA... the whole thing is an occult mystery to make you think it MUST be real! There must really be aliens says your right-brain!

Read the words of Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the Illuminati:

“Of all the means I know to lead men, the most effectual is a concealed mystery. The hankering of the mind is irresistible; and if once a man has taken it into his head that there is a mystery in a thing, it is impossible to get it out, either by argument or experience. And then, we can so change notions by merely changing a word. What more contemptible than fanaticism; but call it enthusiasm; then add the little word noble, and you may lead him over the world."

This has been a 60 year Psy-Op in the making and the exposers of the NWO are meant to be the unwilling propagators of the "alien conspiracy" simultaneously. Get it? ATS is complicit in this as well as David Icke and many others parroting the reptilian/alien line. As everyone always says, don't believe me, check out this "possibility" for yourselves. We are God's children and they want to place "creator alien God middle-men" between us and the divine. 2012 will be the NWO fake invasion with real UFOs... watch the mainstream media start to cover stories about UFOs and Reptiles...

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I'll tell ya why. Because the govvernment (illuminati) knows that if there are aliens the bible is pretty much bull# so by letting the public see them, they are making these people believe there is no God.

How come in almost every thread here, someone has to bring up Illuminati ? There is far more evidence of aliens and UFOs than there is illuminati. Second,,,, why would alien existence have anything to do with whether or not there is a God ? I am a Christian, it seems arrogant for me to assume that we are the only world that God created with life on it. I don't think I've ever heard of a construction company building one building and calling it quits. Just because the Bible doesn't mention it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It never mentions dinosaurs, did they exist ? I think they did.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Interesting thread. Palasheea and Iseek seem to have (IMO) pretty much hit the nail bang on its head in their posts.

To think in this day and time that USA or any government for that matter has a military and secret police (NSA,FBI,CIA) that actually works together with all their projects in a happy companionship are sadly mistaken, I believe.

I once had it told to me that the US Navy was really were its at. At least that was supposed to be true for the time period 1970-90´ish.

But I mean the real setup of who controls which favourite acronym would be a nightmare to figure out. With all these various entities, families, politic groups, corporations and cabals ... its kinda confusing. They seem to be fighting all the time for supreme power. (guess who gets caught in the middle)

Thats why there is the umbrella name for it all. This word, or name, is starting to lose its "evil majestic splendour" though. BEing overused, overstated, practically turned into a "tin-foil-hat"-expression. Made to ridicule anyone that actually believes such a group exists in any form.
The name is:

-
-
The Illuminati.

I can see some of your eyes rolling even from this distant place where I´m at

But I´m serious.

Another cliche that fits snuggly here is:
"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist..."

Tactics... these folks have had quite some time in perfecting their "game" of divide and conquer.

ok, end of "Off-topic-rant"

So, there could be hundreds of reasons for a black-ops program to have their ships in populated areas. If for no other reason, to give us here something to disagree upon. As long as we´re here, we are not going to cause them much trouble, right?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It makes no sense for them to fly these craft over population areas like they are seen, they wont want ANYONE seeing these things outside of military soruces and they can easily test them in the masses of land the government owns out in the desert, or in space for that matter if they are capable of these feats. We may have these craft too but the ones seen buzzin over towns & citys are NOT ours.

Originally posted by Palasheea

We saw 2 jets thundering across the sky after a couple of UFO Triangles sped off after hovering over the lake for several minutes and the first thing that came to my mind when I witnessed that was "How come OUR jets are chasing after their OWN advanced military crafts?"... this didn't make sense to me because we logically thought that those Triangles were advanced military aircraft.. and by advanced I mean waaaaay advanced.

But one time I posed this question on this board as to why those jets sped after them like that and someone said that it's all about COMPARTMENTALIZATION (is that the right word? Lol, it's late here) between different governmental agencies/depts. and so on... this made sense to me, at least at the time. But why over Lake Erie?? Strange.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

It makes no sense for them to fly these craft over population areas like they are seen, they wont want ANYONE seeing these things outside of military soruces and they can easily test them in the masses of land the government owns out in the desert, or in space for that matter if they are capable of these feats. We may have these craft too but the ones seen buzzin over towns & citys are NOT ours.

What is so difficult in thinking that they might not be testing their UFOs, but rather putting them to exactly the use they were intended for?

I´m just saying.... ´cause i´m just someone...

edit: refrasement

[edit on 24-2-2008 by just_someone]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join