It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The work of moles and dis-info agents....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
For the purpose of this post, I'm going to refer to the subjects as moles as that's how I've come to know them. I see common nomenclature at ATS is dis-info agents so I guess they are interchangable.

I first learned of moles from my gambling days during the Miami-Dallas NBA finals a few years ago. I was on a sick winning streak and my thread each day had a very flashy title (I was young and cocky). I was drawing a lot of views but started to notice a couple of users who were slandering me to the core trying to shake me. I won every single bet of that series with each thread bringing heavy bashers until the last game. I had posted my bet and the bashers were gone. Completely. The bet lost and I started to get curious as to where the bashers were.

Over time, I started to realize that everything might be fixed. Then I relaized I could tell which posters were moles and which were legit. I was able to take the opposite advice of the moles and made a lot of money. I stopped gambling long ago but I came to realize more or less how they worked.

Sports are scripted out far in advance. Sometimes things change towards the day of a match or game but overall, the outcome is known well in advance. The powers give the advanced results of games to internet moles and they set out to deter bettors from betting on the correct side. They have many diversonary tactics and stalk people who are winning. More people are catching on to this, so they have started creating aliases where they act normal for a period of time and then flip over to accomplish their agenda. After watching them work for years, here are some basic signs of a mole:

1. Their handle alternates capital letters with lower case letters. (number one sign)
2. They type in all capital letters.
3. They often type specific words in capital letters to try and emphasize a point.
4. Their handle is all capital letters or is a name so ridculous you know an average person wouldn't use that as their name.
5. Repetitive negative opinions that are generally designed just to bash.
6. Trying to deter the "sheep' from the subject at hand with useless garble that has no relevance.
7. And this one might seem weird, but look at someone's handle and just feel whether they are a regular joe or a mole.

These are not 100% universal but overall they are spot on. After realizing all this, I now know that moles really exist everywhere that is important for the truth not to come out. Which brings me to ATS...

It actually makes me laugh when I see some of the ludicrous posts by moles on this site. There are so many enlightened people here that I sit back and wonder if they really think that people buy into what they're selling. Everytime I see one, I want to call them out just so everyone would know but that would get annoying very quickly. Bottom line is that the truth always shines through the lies and the moles are no exception.

Do you see through posts like these? Can you see the higher up agenda being pushed? I'm interested in any response......even if it is from a mole!

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yes, I have seen moles/disinfo-agents here on ATS.

It's one thing to have a debate on a topic, but the moles stand out beyond that. I have had some debates with people who either didn't understand what was presented, or just didn't agree, but the moles are different. They aren't just trying to find the truth, or even win an argument for the sake of winning, they're downright slimy and very smart.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I couldn’t agree more, UL. I too gambled for quite some time, and had much the same experience as you. That MIA/DALL series should have shown anyone with eyes to see how games are fixed. The truth is that DALL never should have gotten past SA. That game 7 was just as obvious as the last 3 of the finals. I also find something fishy with the ‘new ball’ the NBA tried. A few weeks with a different ball would be a perfect way hide a change in ball characteristics from the players. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if balls now have a metal mesh in them that can be guided by EM tech. And of course the NBA ‘lottery’ being held behind closed doors is as obvious as it gets. With all the billions to be made from gambling, it should be no surprise that these things go on.

I also think that the NFL in particular is manipulated for propaganda purposes. Think about the Pat’s unlikely run beginning right after 911. With all of the revelations of cheating going on now, and the Pat’s recent fall from grace while going for perfection, I have to wonder if it’s not a prelude to the USA’s fall. Let’s hope not.

As to your characteristics of a mole, I would agree with all but number 1. Try outing a mole here on ATS as I have several times, and see how quickly that thread drops off the front page. It’s very interesting.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

Thanks for the post. I definitely feel the NBA is the easiest fix with the technology that you described. If you go back and watch games from the 60's to early 90's, the game looks different. Now it doesn't even look like real basketball.

As far as the Pats go, I have had the same thoughts as well. The script has played out perfectly start to finish. I also think your most likely right about the demise of the US in this regard.

I can see why one could disagree with my #1 characteristic. That really pertains to the gambling forums. The thing is these guys with the specific handle would show a winning record all week and for Sunday (chase day), they would have the most elaborate write ups posted around Saturday at midnight. People who dumped Saturday would read these and play them and every bet was a loser. I once saw a guy claim to be betting 75 units over 7 games with his plays and bombed all of them. The gambling world is really sick and couldn't be happier that I'm out.

I'd be interested as to how outing a mole works here if you have a story. When I did a search on the subject, I couldn't find anything. Hmmm....

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
The thing is these guys with the specific handle would show a winning record all week and for Sunday (chase day), they would have the most elaborate write ups posted around Saturday at midnight. People who dumped Saturday would read these and play them and every bet was a loser. I once saw a guy claim to be betting 75 units over 7 games with his plays and bombed all of them. The gambling world is really sick and couldn't be happier that I'm out.

I'd be interested as to how outing a mole works here if you have a story. When I did a search on the subject, I couldn't find anything. Hmmm....

I've seen the same thing happen of 'covers' when I frequented that site. Claims of success were often fraudulent and soon ended in the kind of failure you describe.

As to outing the disinfo artists, I've never started a thread about it, but simply point them out when I recognize them in whatever thread I'm in. I think it's happened 3 or 4 times. In every case, the thread has disappeared quite quickly.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Do you see through posts like these? Can you see the higher up agenda being pushed? I'm interested in any response......even if it is from a mole!

I have seen posts like you describe, but most are not done by moles but by insecure internet flamers. (I say most because it is possible that moles may dabble on ATS, but it is not the norm)

I see that most people on ATS and other forums have a higher up agenda. Whether it goes as high as say, the CIA, or as high as ones own opinions.

Here is a post of mine in a similar thread saying that ATS is riddled with CoIntelPro (disinfo agents). I think it hits the nail on the head with this topic.

How can ATS be CoIntelPro? ATS is largely user generated. Unless the majority of people who post at ATS are CIA, the content should still be somewhat valid. I am not saying that it is factual, because many issues discussed on ATS are..... uh.... conspiracy theories, but since the content is user generated, and topics (within reason) aren't censored. These theories always attract like minded people and people that object to the theory, people who challenge the theory. The discussion is generated by users, whether they be disinfo agents or students or professional people.

Who cares if the CIA runs ATS? The CIA does not censor the content I write, and the CIA cannot force me to believe what I read. In fact, the best ATS-ers are very skeptical. If the CIA were to post anything directly, it would likely get torn apart by people like me.... or someone else who likes a stimulating discussion.

Lets assume, for a moment, that the CIA or the Air Force Cyber-warfare Dept, runs and monitors ATS..... this means we must be on the right track. In fact, that would imply that they are afraid of user generated content, and seek to destroy/influence it.

Rules to live by on ATS
1. Don't believe everything you read
2. (politely) Challenge everything you hear and believe. Open Minded-ness and skepticism are not mutually exclusive.
3. Don't be rude to the people that make this site work. Obviously you enjoy being on ATS, don't ruin it
4. Anyone named DINSTAAR is a half-alien half-human transgenic clone of JFK who is employed by the CIA to spy on YOU!
5. Respect eachother
6. Don't swear
7. People that live in glass houses sink ships in the kitchen.
8. Pants.... optional(unless you have a webcam.... this is a family site.)
9. SkepticOverlord is also a half-alien half-human transgenic clone of JFK who is employed by the CIA to spy on YOU!

I do not think that handles can help people identify moles. If the CIA can run sites like Facebook I think they would be smart enough to create realistic names and 'personas'.

If you are on the lookout for moles, read a newspaper or watch TV.

DISCLAIMER: if you believe I am a mole/CoIntelPro/Disinfo Agent visit the link in my sig and do not bother u2u-ing me. Think about it, my name is ALL CAPS and is obscure.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

1. Their handle alternates capital letters with lower case letters. (number one sign)
2. They type in all capital letters.
3. They often type specific words in capital letters to try and emphasize a point.
4. Their handle is all capital letters or is a name so ridculous you know an average person wouldn't use that as their name.
5. Repetitive negative opinions that are generally designed just to bash.
6. Trying to deter the "sheep' from the subject at hand with useless garble that has no relevance.
7. And this one might seem weird, but look at someone's handle and just feel whether they are a regular joe or a mole.
--
That describes about 60% of the people on the internet you know

Well, the "Trolls" anyway.. Im just glad theres no 1337 posts here. Hate having to read that.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I definitely agree with a good portion of what you said. the majority of the backround of this was coming from gambling forums that I had been around for years. I don't think your a mole even though your handle is different and in caps. Here at ATS it's a feeling I get when I read people's posts. You can really see through what's being said and get to the core of a person when they post a certain way over and over.

I'm definitely not on the lookout for moles. I more just wanted raise awareness and to hear others thoughts on the subject. I don't read the newspaper or watch tv so I wouldn't look there. I still do feel that handles are a giveaway as its a sign to other moles that you're on the same side. Also, time stamps are a giveaway when one person is having a conversation with themselves and the stamps are around ten minutes apart.

Peace

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Yea it definitely does. And again, those rules aren't universal by any means just more as a guideline to how to figure out who's who in a world of anonymity. There are plenty of exceptions out there. Bottom line is that I'd rather read something from a genuine person than read someone pushing someone else's ideas.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Could you direct me to some posts or threads by what you would consider to be "moles"? We like to have evidence to back up claims. Most of the users here fall under your specifications and it seems like you're just calling out people with a certain opinion that you don't like, not actual dis-info agents here to defend their dogma from scrutiny.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rationalgaze

I can definitely see how one could think that. I would disagree that I'm calling out people with a certain opinion. There are plenty of people that I respect who have very differing opinions. To each their own but there are people here who are not genuine with their intentions. Thing is that if I call someone or some thread out it will be considered speculatory at best and I'm not trying to start a pointless debate. I don't have the only evidence that would silence this which would be an actual mole testifying to what they've done.

Say what you want, just my opinon.

top topics

join