It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mccain hoping Castro dies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Likely Republican presidential nominee John McCain says he doesn't look for any major political reforms in Cuba until after Fidel Castro dies, adding he hopes that's not far off.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
well, I hope all american realize the contempt to human life this man shows and vote accordingly. He is worse than dubya

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Likely Republican presidential nominee John McCain says he doesn't look for any major political reforms in Cuba until after Fidel Castro dies, adding he hopes that's not far off.

I couldn't agree more with John McCain on this one.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I find your post rather insightful... it does give the American public... a perceived identity of a man that wants to be in control of your country...

You all have seen the clip of his quote, all be it he may have been joking... "You little jerk" right... well here it is in case you haven't

John McCain answers a question from a Concord High student who asks whether he's too old to be president.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I bet McCain dies before Castro does.

Seriously McCain is from a different time, talking like this wont win him the election especially after 8 years of another individual who liked to talk tough.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
McCain is a total slime-bag, through and through...He constantly shows his contempt for others lives...His, "Bomb-Bomb Iran" statement was a classic example of what a souless thug he is. The worst of the worst.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
How's this?

Here's hoping they both die on the same dayat the same time.

Fair is fair.

I despise McCain, he's just more "Bush"

I despise the evil dictator, 50 years worth of tyranny-

They both need to go.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I will not have another President who stupidly jokes about things of an important nature!
What boobs these people are!

Jeez, some foreign policy...hoping someone will die.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
As a presidential hopeful,he is out of line in saying things like this tongue in cheek, because it makes him look very bad. I can say it, i'm a nobody, but he CANT.
Heck, even Bush (there is something wrong with that man) hasnt said anything quite so stupid. Not yet.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
He shows his true colors with ALL his idiotic remarks!

SOURCE

On his campaign bus recently, Sen. John McCain told reporters, "I hated the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live." Although McCain said he was referring only to his prison guards, there are many reasons why his use of the word "gook" is offensive and alarming.

It is offensive because by using a racial epithet that has historically been used to demean all Asians to describe his captors, McCain failed to make a distinction between his torturers and an entire racial group.

The derogatory remark that is offensive to ALL Asians.

SOURCE

Last week, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) said it "would be fine with" him if the U.S. military stayed in Iraq for "a hundred years" or even a "million years."

But on CBS's Face the Nation, McCain claimed that Americans would not be "concerned" if the U.S. spends "10,000 years" in Iraq

He REALLY thinks that Americans wouldn't mind if our military stayed in Iraq for "a hundred years"? I really don't think that Iraq would want us there that long.

SOURCE

McCain, campaigning Wednesday in South Carolina, answered a question about military action against Iran with the chorus of the surf-rocker classic "Barbara Ann."

"That old, eh, that old Beach Boys song, 'Bomb Iran,'" he said. "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, anyway, ah ..."

And if he is elected, he already made his mind up about Iran. How would you feel as a leader of a country and a US Presidential hopeful is singing songs about bombing your country.

Why wouldn't you excpect him to say something like he hopes somebody dies soon after all the other idiotic things he said?

It sure is hard to believe that he is going to be the Republican Parties nominee to run for President.

I can hardly imagine what our Foreign Policy would look like with him in office.

You think the Bush administration hurt the US's reputation, imagine what McCain would do to it!

[edit on 23/2/08 by Keyhole]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Too bad JFK's plan to have Castro assassinated failed. Then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

top topics

join