It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dubious Pentagon attack witness Rick Renzi indicted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Rick Renzi is a well known corrupt Republican congressman who is listed as a witness to the plane hitting the building.

He was indicted yesterday (February 22, 2008) on theft, extortion, and conspiracy charges:

Renzi indicted in theft, extortion

Renzi Indicted in Conspiracy Involving Land Deals

Renzi to step down from McCain camp

Pressure Mounts on Indicted Rep. Renzi

For the last 3 years Congressman Rick Renzi was named one of the 20 most corrupt members of congress in a report by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington.

Here he is in two interviews, one on the scene on the day of 9/11 and another in a propaganda piece from a month after the event:

He was soon after elected to congress in 2002.

Notice how he is sure to be clear he did not mean it was a "bomb" and to reiterate that it was a plane!

Of course this "dive bombing" description is completely irreconcilable with the official flight path and all the physical damage that requires the plane to come in low and level with the ground.

It's clear he was "free styling" details on 9/11 and pushing propaganda a month later by outlining the neocon agenda at the time that has since come true.

"we're ready to export freedom again now".

He was not even a congressman yet.

The fact that corrupt individuals like this with powerful connections in government were paraded as regular "witnesses" to the plane speaks volumes.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I saw this on the news yesterday but, did not remember his center stage appearances on 9-11. Great opening post and information. Thank you for putting this together. It will be telling to see whether he is still in "favor" with his keepers for services rendered.

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So 9 months in club med for him?

These people only get jailtime at resorts compared to where the "other" folks go...

i saw this stuff too, he seems like he doesnt care...

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If you want to really be disgusted watch him blatantly flirt with Katherine Harris of all people with zero respect or regard for the fact that congress is in session and Rep Rob Simmons is discussing 9/11.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Another nugget to throw on the pile against the "official" version. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Also goes to show the sort of people running this country.

[edit on 2/23/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
hes like, " hey baby, how bout we blow this hearing an get some Gin and tonics. then I can sow you the new stiching on my bedsheets......

WOW, these folks help run america, one word for that OUCH..........

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I see the "truth" movement is grasping at more straws. So a "witness" to 9/11 has been indicted. Doesnt mean a blessed thing other than he got stupid.

Do you honestly think that if he was a part of some "cover-up" committed by the US government, that the same government would bring him up on charges?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Speaking of "grasping at straws"...

This is what a "movement" who cannot come up with a half-baked explanation of where the debris came from or what happened to the light poles does. It resorts to ad-hominem attacks, Scientology style.

BTW, I think the government was behind 9/11 but resorting to silly theories that defy common sense is not the way to deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
I see the "truth" movement is grasping at more straws. So a "witness" to 9/11 has been indicted. Doesnt mean a blessed thing other than he got stupid.

Do you honestly think that if he was a part of some "cover-up" committed by the US government, that the same government would bring him up on charges?

Nobody says the entire government is involved.

Just because old boy got a little too enthusiastic with his new power and quick advancement on capitol hill shortly after 9/11 doesn't mean the perpetrators of 9/11 can protect him from all of his crimes.

Perhaps he'll get off easy for all of this.

Who knows?

Regardless his account is extremely dubious and straight up irreconcilable with the official story.

And why is he being reported as a "law student" on 9/13/2001 when he graduated in 1980?

''The plane came in at an incredibly steep angle with incredibly high speed,'' said Rick Renzi, a law student who was driving by the Pentagon at the time of the crash about 9:40 a.m.
The impact created a huge yellow and orange fireball, he added. Renzi, who was interviewed at the scene by FBI agents, said he stopped his car to watch and saw another plane following and turn off after the first craft's impact. Pentagon spokesman Rear Adm. Craig Quigley said later Tuesday that he also had heard reports of a smaller second plane, but could not confirm it.

enter below link here for source: www.archive.org...

www.pittsburgh.com...

As if he would have gone from law student to congressman in one year!

It's also Interesting how he mentioned a "second plane" on the 13th, but didn't say word about it in his televised interview from that day.

Early life, education, and family

...Renzi graduated from Buena High School and then attended Northern Arizona University, receiving a B.S. in criminal justice in 1980. Renzi played football for NAU and was a starting offensive lineman.

Career prior to Congress

In 1989, Renzi started Renzi & Company (now called the Patriot Insurance Agency),[10] a company that offers insurance to nonprofit organizations such as crisis pregnancy centers, pregnancy care clinics, maternity homes, PTAs, PTOs, and local service organizations.[11]

en.wikipedia.org...

The fact that people like this and PNAC document signer Gary Bauer, and Jeff Gannon's old boss Bobby Eberle, and right publisher Alfred Regnery are the type of people touted as average every day witnesses to the event says a lot regardless if you refuse to admit it's even suspicious.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

Please quote one ad hominem attack or "theory" in my post.

I am reporting facts.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this Craig.

The video of Katherine Harris and Rick Renzi

To think the woman responsible for giving us George Bush is playing kissy face with Rick Renzi during a presentation of the carnage of 911. Well I think that a picture is worth a thousand words.

The criminals laughing it up and playing grab ass in congress...so pathetic.

A sidenote: the jrefers must be bored do I detect a migration to ats??

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
More news of the weird to think about. His eyewitness account is suspect, maybe being the type who takes advantage of things, he sought out the media and made up some story about something he didn't really see, just to get publicity.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

So now its a small portion of the government responsible.....Either they are powerful enough to do everything needed to pull off the conspiracy you love to spout off about...or they are not. And if they are powerful enough to pull off the conspiracy, then they are powerful enough to ensure Renzi doesnt get investigated, let alone indicted.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Ah Swampy the Minuteman! Gotta love ya. You know, if this were a thread about some truther coming out with something, you and the gang would be in there from the outset shouting from the rooftops that he had a dvd or book to sell. Here we have an indicted slimeball and obvious liar and shill and, well, at least he doesn't have a dvd or book to sell...yet!

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I love how some people insist that everything be "all or nothing" in one breath, but then go on to defend the "official version" despite all of the solid evidence to the contrary. Not to mention that the official story has more loose-ends than the happy hooker retirement home.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the info – I was not familiar with Renzi before. I do not like the guy, and I did not like this line of his:
“a very solemn, honorable ceremony to allow us to thank those families that have sacrificed" and to show "remembrance of what they’ve given our nation.”
Perhaps just poor words, but it almost sounds like ‘hey, thanks for your loved ones, very useful. They helped give us the War on Terror. If we need any others to sacrifice in the future we’ll give you a call and see if you’d like another ceremony in trade…”

As for his account, his dive is probably just exaggerated, perhaps due to his perspective. I get the impression he didn’t see the actual impact, just the plane, then the fireball. He indicates motion in this – L-R – which indicates maybe he was to the east of impact (West-bound on 395?), with the Pentagon itself in his way of the full view.

So a guy who testified to a plane hitting the building was indicted for unrelated crimes over six tears later. Hmmm… yes, the impact story is falling apart, since it *allegedly* happened where lots of politicians – who we don’t and shouldn’t trust – would see it.

Now for those pesky fine officers and immigrant citizens who said the same thing… Oh yeah they was just tricked.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I can't believe that no one has yet mentioned the fact that Renzi is McCain's campaign Co-Chairperson for AZ.

[edit to add:] AZ is McCain's home state which he represents in the Senate. Just for those who aren't paying attention.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by flashback]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss

To think the woman responsible for giving us George Bush is playing kissy face with Rick Renzi during a presentation of the carnage of 911. Well I think that a picture is worth a thousand words.

The criminals laughing it up and playing grab ass in congress...so pathetic.

Agreed they are an incredibly unsavory bunch--it's like the whole Monica Lewinsky clan of freakish attack dogs, only they hold positions of power. Really a disgusting bunch of lowlifes; these are the same ones who paid a private company a couple million to write off 80,000 blacks off the voter registration lists by doing computer searches to link their names, however tenuously, to those of convicted felons. Outrageous!

A sidenote: the jrefers must be bored do I detect a migration to ats??

Yeah, noticed that too, and they bring a special brand of insular, scorched-earth charm with them.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
For the last 3 years Congressman Rick Renzi was named one of the 20 most corrupt members of congress in a report by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington.

That fact that there is actually a list with the 20 MOST CORRUPT people in congress demonstrates where this country is heading.

That's not to say that there are not more, they are just highlighting the 20 worst!!! Thank Goodnes for people like CREW

www.citizensforethics.org...

Intersesting post!!!

[edit on 24-2-2008 by kleverone]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Good solid reporting as always Craig. I was unaware of this guy as well.

As for Swamp- I think he may be a bot of some sort. He comes into every 9/11 truth thread and spouts the same exact meaningless stuff time and time again.

Somehow he's always the 2nd or 3rd poster too (top 5 at least when "THE SYSTEM IS OVERLOADED, *BEEP*), it's like he has some radar for "truth" threads. Well whatever, he's definitely dedicated, I'll give him/her/them/it.....that.

Craig , BTW- I know there's still almost a week left in the month but any ETA on the new video? Much appreciated

[edit on 24-2-2008 by Nola213]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join