It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: The War for Souls (movie)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
2012: The War for Souls is a movie that's due to come out in 2010, two years before the actual event could happen. Here's the summary about the movie:
IMDB

An academic researcher who opens a portal into a parallel universe and makes contact with his double in order to stop an apocalypse foreseen by the villainous ancient Mayans. And he also discovers that there are multiple copies of the Earth that co-exist in different dimensions. All of the versions of Earth are threatened by an apocalypse that is to occur in December 21, 2012! December 21, 2012 is the date of an apocalypse prophesied in the ancient Mayan calendar. The researcher makes contact with another version of himself on another Earth by opening a portal into a parallel universe. He contacts the double to try and stop the prophecy from being fulfilled at all costs.

Do you guys think this is a message that the producers or maybe even the government want us to know before it actually happens? Please tell me your thoughts about this movie.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I think it is safe to say no to your question.

Evidently your not aware this is based on a book by Whitley Strieber, a self admitted alien abductee and now a fringe and conspiracy radio host.

Its either a message of what he thinks is possible, or just a book he wrote that was picked up by Hollywood.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BruceF
I think it is safe to say no to your question.

Evidently your not aware this is based on a book by Whitley Strieber, a self admitted alien abductee and now a fringe and conspiracy radio host.

I read that book. It has nothing to do with what the OP described. It was about ancient aliens taking over the earth and taking there souls to use the life experience as a drug, then having there souless bodies build the portal that will let the alien masses in. No parallel earths or anything like that.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I found a #ty little trailer. Not in production yet, so who knows. Maybe this movie will go the way of Annunaki?

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join