It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked images of Nibiru orbited by Planet X taken by South Pole Station Telescope

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

I just had to laugh at the video from 'DiscloseTV'!!

Purely made on a computer...obvious by the bad spelling!!!

OK, not everyone can spell perfectly, especially when we type here on ATS...but if you are going to present a video, and want to be taken seriously, you should at least know how to spell. or use SpellCheck...

For the record, 'visibility' is not spelled (spelt) with any 'a' in the word. Not in the US, and I think, not in the UK....

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
reply to post by Predicon

Why not just use Occam's Razor and say it doesn't exist?

Dear Occam,

Which is more prevalent - solo or binary+ star systems?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

And it would be hard to find anyone to disagree that most religions would refute and conversation about an extra planet that the bible doesn't mention.

How do we know the bible doesn't mention other planets? I never thought such a thing. I'm still finding new info embedded in the New Testament prophecies. And since the book itself claims it is undecipherable until the end times anyway, that's not the least bit surprising.

You know, the way I got into really understanding the sumerian data was via my studies of Sitchin's writings and the Book of Revelation (in the bible), followed up by studies on ancient egypt, ancient china, and various modern day authors as well. Never be so fixated on one idea that you can't see the forest for the trees.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
"When Gu-ardor (an immense star) moves into line and the comet reaches the moon, a convulsive thrill will undulate from the Great Centre to the infinite regions of outer space."

-possibly an ancient Masonic secret.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

You are preaching to the choir here my friend.
I do not endorse anything, I just like to debate in a penetrating way so that more subsurface details are brought to light.

I play devil's advocate, but never to the point that my perception becomes contaminated, rest assured.

Other than that, I still think the conspiracy carries weight.

AAC

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Since my last post was overlooked I will have to post again..

What is a dark star? If it were really a star, wouldn't it profoundly affect our solar system (really bad for our planet)?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Heres my 2 cents worth

TWO SUNS IN THE SUNSET
A LINK TO THE SECRETS OF HUMANITY?

This piece is written for those lost & living, also for the benefit of each and everyone of us who need to know the coming changes,catastrophes that face this planet. Although I do not know the entire picture, my research & studies has led me to these conclusions so please read on, make what you will of it and most importantly draw your own conclusions.

For many years now I have for some unknown reason been fascinated with UFOS and have seen some quite remarkable DVDS and documents which clearly show that we are being watched as a species and what better way of phrasing them than that of “The Watchers” I have, as many have tried to figure out just whats going on and as many of you know our opinions beliefs all differ and as i like to call it : Its the search of all searches with so many twists an turns.

Lets take a look at firstly the Nephilim or The Fallen Angels. As everyone is aware they derive from the biblical texts and from Ancient Sumerian tablets. Who were they? My conclusions are yes they did exist and secondly I also believe they have been misinterpreted by of course the Religious Conclusions.
I have heard many accounts of people in recent times having Dreams/Visions of things coming from the sky some particular individual's claimed they saw the end of days and saw black triangles coming out of the sky! Does the vision portray the UFOS known as the “Black Triangles”?
I believe yes! But whom do they belong too? The Nephilim? The ones who took a liking to the Daughters of Men. I believe these interpretation's to be correct they are the Fallen Angels not cast down but “came down from Heaven”. As Science has now proven Evolution of the Human Race was made of Intelligent Design but from where? Well for those people who have put their faith in God the answer is easy “God made Man in his Image” Sumerian/Egyptian/Greek mythology have always spoken of the Gods and I am now convinced the studies & writings of Mr Zecharia Sitchin to be 100% correct but what about the missing Planet referred to as Nibiru or Planet X surely this sounds outrageous we all know our Solar System from the teachings of Primary and Secondary School or do we?? People its time to wake up whatever corner you turn we the people have been fed lie after lie its happened for many many years. This planet I believe is in real trouble and yes biblical texts especially the “Flood” will be witnessed by all again.

It is now proven that a brown dwarf Planet has been found in our Milky Way and guess where they believe its headed folks “this way!!”One may ask why haven't I heard about this in the local media well ask yourself why would you” its the last thing these so called powers of this Planet wont you to know! All they are telling us is Global Warning is upon us and we are to blame. Let me tell you this: Of course we are to blame but thats not whats warming things up around here Nibiru is making itself known just as the Ancient Sumerian tablets have told us. The Planet is to pass between our neighboring Planets Jupiter and Mars. When you may ask? 2012 is looking to be the correct time. Were the Mayans right? Is this why the calendar stops? I have a firm belief they were right.
The Sumerian's named it “Nibiru”
The Egyptians named it “The Destroyer”

Underground bases, more so underground cities would be a better term id use are everywhere and why the secrecy. Because its classified and they do not want you to know only those of the Global Elite will have their little underground mansions with enough food and water to last them until they can return to the surface 5-10 years after the catastrophe.
Coast to Coast Am had a classic call, back in the late Eighties with a caller who claimed to be out on sick leave from Area 51 who was hysterical to say the least claiming that his call would soon be found and he had little time. He explained that since the space program Humanity was Involved with an ET Race whom were as he describes“multi dimensional beings who were not what they claimed to be?, and that they knew of all Earths upcoming Catastrophes and that there were “safe spots” on this Planet that they should be telling the people but were not in order to be able to control the minority of those left. This individual was cut mysteriously from the radio airwaves. Although he did not have the chance to tell us of what Catastrophes were coming don't you think it fits in with what I am explaining here? I do not believe this was a hoax.

As the Chinese have stated when two suns appear on the horizon times up folks and they were not kidding. Great Floods/Extreme temperatures you name it. So if there is these so called safe spots where are they one must en devour to find out- but if all this is true and I believe we are all spiritual beings who live on in the after life perhaps we should leave them down here to rot. This brings me back to the Nephilim are they indeed our creators and as some have claimed such visions as above ,will they take us away to a better place? Is this why the Mayan/Sumerian people were never found? And why we were left with such amazing structures on this planet?

Alien Abductions and the New Genetic Human.
One must also ask the question is this also the reason for why masses of people claim to be abducted by aliens and given medical experiments? After the catastrophe is this indeed the ancient cycle that has taken place time and time again? Lets send down the new lot see how they get on? This also seems to perhaps fit the story.

There are still many parts we don't know but i think this is a big piece of it.
I claim no new discoveries here i have taken bits and pieces from many other people and simply tried to put the links back in the chain try to get Humanity's wheels back in motion so to speak.

I recommend any who are interested to check out
Zecharia Sitchin The Earth Chronicles
Marshall Masters – studies on Planet X
Bill Stanley -ancient astronauts/nephilim studies
Neil Freer-Breaking the godspell/Godgames

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by scrapple

Just for eveyone's benefit, and in an attempt to educate, not that is my job...

Although 'Occam' is a common spelling, the true spelling of the name is 'Ockham'...as in, Sir Ockham.

Lots of names get changed, over the years...happened a lot, I'll wager.

MY last name is spelled with two g's, yet is still prononced as if it only had one...you see, variations occur, and families carry on....

But, from a phonetic standpoint, to one's ear, spelling isn't important.

'Occam' in English, sounds exactly the same same as 'Ockham', in English.

Dugan and Duggan can be pronounced differently...so can Smith and Smythe....

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

It is hard to tell if they are real or fake due to the lack of other evidence to compare too. I for one cannot dismiss the fact it could be what is described. I hope for all of our sakes that we can survive what might happen when that dark strar or planet X gets close to our orbit and or planet.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

You are preaching to the choir here my friend.
I do not endorse anything, I just like to debate in a penetrating way so that more subsurface details are brought to light.

I play devil's advocate, but never to the point that my perception becomes contaminated, rest assured.

Other than that, I still think the conspiracy carries weight.

AAC

Well the problem appears to be that if it means so many things, it must prove itself to mean a planet that only cycles through once every 3600 years, and as far as i can tell, there's no indication of that in the texts.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
reply to post by i_want_to_believe

It's supposedly a gigantic rogue planet on the outer edges of the solar system that comes pass earth every now and then, wiping out all life as we know it. A few misguided souls believe it will be here in 2012; for this to be true, it would be a huge disc in the sky by now.

You can watch the YouTube videos on it, with scary ethereal music telling all what's going to happen, or you can look up at the sky and prove to yourself it's not there.

*waits for logic to be picked to bits*

The infamous planet X is coming up from the southern hemisphere, only visible from Antarctica. This is possibly why a giant telescope was built there. So your not going to see it. Astronomers have witnessed a wobbling effect of planets which indicate a much larger mass passing by, pulling on them causing them to shift slightly.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Since my last post was overlooked I will have to post again..

What is a dark star? If it were really a star, wouldn't it profoundly affect our solar system (really bad for our planet)?

blowfish,

A 'dark star' is a bit of a misnomer...Brown Dwarf would seem to be more accurate.

A Brown Dwarf is, in one way of thinking, a 'failed' star. Meaning, it is massive, and can radiate some heat, but had insufficient mass to coalesce and begin to sustain thermo-nuclear reaction necessary to qualify aqs a 'star'.

Our own Jupiter may be considered an 'almost' Brown Dwarf, perhaps. But, a 'Brown Dwarf' would half to be about four or five times more massive than Jupiter, just for starts.

Here's a sobering thought...IF a body, as massive, or more massive than Jupiter were to be on an eccentric orbit so as to bring it into the Inner Soar System every 3600 years...that would mean its perigee is somewhere within the Earth's orbital distance from the Sun, and its apogee is far enough out to be unobserved for most of its orbit. How very convenient.

Oh, and the claims are that is is coming from the 'Southern' plane of our Solar system...again, so convienent.

Fact is, hominids have existed in for a few million years...this alleged 'planet' comes around, inside a NeAr Earth ORBIT...EVERY 3600 Years???

Yet, this huge mass, a 'Brown Dwarf'....with planets...has not severely disrupted the orbits of the inner plqanets of our Solar System, in all of these millions of years, millions of orbits of this 'alleged' Brown Dwarf?????

My critical tinking cap is on...is yours???

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

I think that's the idea. The dark star will drag the asteroids, in the belt between Mars and Jupiter, haphazardly all over the solar system. Then earth is really in for some trouble.

I looked in my little astronomy book about the classifications of stars and this is what I found about the small ones.

White Dwarf - 6,000 miles - extemely dense, faint core
Black Dwarf - 6,000 miles - core stops glowing
Cooling White Dwarf - 6,000 miles - core glows red as it cools

-Stars and Planets by Dorling Kindersley

The star in the OP video looks like a Cooling White Dwarf.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

Moreover, this subject cripples the legs of most religions.

I said most religions. And it would be hard to find anyone to disagree that most religions would refute and conversation about an extra planet that the bible doesn't mention.

I'm glad it doesn't throw yours off though.

AAC

This is an incredibly simplistic and, in my opinion, insulting view of religion. Ancients texts of the worlds religions don't mention many, many things in daily life yet religious people don't dismiss their existence. There's no mention of computers, cars, jets, pizza, or basketball in the Bible, the Koran, the Torah, etc. but religions don't deny their existence. This post just feels like a cheap attack on religion and religious people.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
gregorian calendar 2012 AD is not the correct date.
the Mayan calendar is precise.
the gregorian calendar, is not. it's off by at least 4 years.
today's date is really 2012 AD.
the 2012 that we think of as being four years from now, will be 2016 AD in mayan time.

the gregorian calendar isn't accurately portraying the passage of solstices because they began the calendar based on the theoretical beginning of rome and birth of Christ. based on the data surrounding the birth of christ,
he would've been born at least 4 years before the current 1 AD

[edit on 23-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hey, I have a picture I took of the sunrise on September 29, 2007. This was from Madison, WI. I didn't really catch what I was seeing, maybe it's just lens flare. I shot this pic with my camera phone from the 4th floor of an office building.

Mod edit: defunct image link removed.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I like the idea of a 'Nemesis' star, hiding in some far-flung region of the solar system. This gives a nice run-down of the theory.

muller.lbl.gov...

Even if it does exist, in some for or another, it won't make itself know in our lifetime.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnunakiX
Um...words, words, words, words, words, nonsense, nonsense, doubletalk, crystals, useless words, bull waste.

C'mon...really.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by AnnunakiX]

Strange response for somone with the name Annunaki and a diplomatic siggy. But maybe i misunderstood your babble.

Anyways to OP, I wish I knew more about the actual angle of Planet X/Nibiru/Marduk's, orbit around the Sun. I read through Sitchin's first book "The Twelfth Planet" about 4 years ago, I can remember he had diagrams of the theorised the Perigee and Apogee. He showed Marduk passing through our solar system, surrendering to the Sun's pull (Perigee)right around Earth's path, and shooting back out into the depths.(Apogee) I have a hard time understanding this possiblity, but I will not say it's impossible, but, I would have an easier time understanding another poster's theory of the planet coming into our timeline. (linear time creates problems with every theory I see)

The eveidence Sitchin presents is shocking and tirelessy researched from '76 to present. He shows how the Sumerians were aware of every planet in our solar system with irrefutable evidence in the form of stone pictures, that clearly show the planets in there order and size, but they include another planet. Had this celestial map been discovered two centuries ago, astronomers would have deemed the Sumerians totally uninformed, foolishly imagining more planets beyond Saturn. Now we know Uranus and Neptune are really there. Sitchin implies the Sumerians must not have been imagining these extra planets (including Marduk), but that they were properly informed by the Nefilim. ("Those who were cast down upon Earth")

I am unfamiliar with the brown dwarf theory, but I have heard of the perturbations on Uranus and Neptune, along with all of the changes being experienced all planets. Which btw is what these pictures look like, not a star.

Finally I would like to add that a team should be put together to find out for everyone who doesnt know and wants too. Go to Antarctica with some good equipment and look for ourselves and present our evidence on here. Wishful, but it would answer the question once and for all.

I have a lot more to say but I'll save it for later.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Here's a study of cylinder seal VA 243, which is the one Sitchin claims shows 11 planets with the sun in the center. Heiser disagrees and lays out his reasoning for it. It's pretty compelling.
This image for example:
www.michaelsheiser.com...
proves that the large thing in the center of the supposed solar system on VA 243 is not the sun but a star
as the image i linked above shows you the symbol they used for star, for sun and for moon. here it is again

to see the rest of his reasoning, read this:

[edit on 23-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrapple

Originally posted by chromatico
reply to post by Predicon

Why not just use Occam's Razor and say it doesn't exist?

Dear Occam,

Which is more prevalent - solo or binary+ star systems?

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by scrapple

Just for eveyone's benefit, and in an attempt to educate, not that is my job...

Although 'Occam' is a common spelling, the true spelling of the name is 'Ockham'...as in, Sir Ockham.

Lots of names get changed, over the years...happened a lot, I'll wager.

MY last name is spelled with two g's, yet is still prononced as if it only had one...you see, variations occur, and families carry on....

But, from a phonetic standpoint, to one's ear, spelling isn't important.

'Occam' in English, sounds exactly the same same as 'Ockham', in English.

Dugan and Duggan can be pronounced differently...so can Smith and Smythe....

Weedwacker,

Your pedagogy is pedantic, and as with most teaching, it obscures the most important kernel (or should I reply 'cyrnel') of truth.

One sun or two? Which do you say is the most prevalent type of star system in the observable universe?

Care to illuminate on this point.

best always,
-scrapple

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join