It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked images of Nibiru orbited by Planet X taken by South Pole Station Telescope

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
On the comments someone was asking :" can anybody tell me how something so massive such as a dying star half the size of our own can be kept a secret. Surely every amateur cosmologist or even anyone with a telescope would be able to see this incoming disaster. Not even the US government could keep a lid on this."

Who can answer this, please ?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
What about kepler's laws of planetary motion?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer
Wouldn't it be awesome if the Nibiru solar system had intelligent life and they are looking at our approaching solar system with it's "giant star" and we are their ELE event.

How ironic.............

OMG here come that earth ele system.........look they have 9 planets(8) if youi don't count pluto.......and an asteroid belt......OMG what are we going to do NIBURU...........poor little elenin comet.......oh now the sun will gobble it up.....
we had better prepare for a nibiruan disaster............dig bunkers, buy food, watch out for niburuquakes...........
are the earth people evil......warlike will they attack us.............???
too funny.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sostyles

The sumerians knew of the Entire solar system a good 2 - 3000 year before we knew the the World was Round. ?

All I'm saying is the Texts of the Sumerians are older than the bible and people swear by the Religeous bible, yet find it hard to believe something which was Engraved in stone 5000 years ago. Text in a book can change over the years due to Rewrites (By the Church), but an inscription in Rock will remain the same over the years (unless Weather damaged) which the Text had not been damaged due to weather. I just find it amusing when i see posts here saying there is no physical proof of Nibiru, ...... well then tell that to the Sumerians and their artefacts.

Thanks
Sostyles

Couldn't agree with you more! Oops! Just realised you wrote this 4 years ago......

edit on 3-3-2012 by MaruLillinak because: Just needed to split the text up as the original.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Original poster should be banned

<< 29  30  31   >>

join