It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked images of Nibiru orbited by Planet X taken by South Pole Station Telescope

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

if "nibiru" past us in the past why hasn't civilization been wiped out time and time again?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

What makes you think it hasn't? Did the Sumerians, Mayans, and ancient Egyptians just get lost taking a long walk?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by caf1550

What makes you think it hasn't? Did the Sumerians, Mayans, and ancient Egyptians just get lost taking a long walk?

Clearly the Mayans didn't, as their ancestors live among us.

Oops.

And if you knew your history, Ancient Egypt was conquered by the Romans and practically stamped out by them.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by caf1550

Clearly the Mayans didn't, as their ancestors live among us.

Oops.

And if you knew your history, Ancient Egypt was conquered by the Romans and practically stamped out by them.

Correct.

Not only that, but the history of the fall of the Sumerian empire is not a mystery, either. It's pretty well chronicled (and they weren't wiped out by Nibiru). In a nutshell, the Akkadians conquered the Sumers; the Gutians conquered Akkad; then came Babylonians, Hittites, etc.

The Sumerian people didn't just "disappear". They simply slowly became citizens of different empires. Nobody "got lost" as MrWendel suggested. The descendants of the Sumerians, Mayans (as NyxOne said), and Ancient Egyptians still walk among us today.

edit on 4/4/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

wow really you believe the fact that civilization has been wiped out before why are we here today then?

the sumerians became the babalonyians

Following an Elamite invasion and sack of Ur during the rule of Ibbi-Sin (ca. 1940 BC), Sumer came under Amorite rule (taken to introduce the Middle Bronze Age). The independent Amorite states of the 20th to 18th centuries are summarized as the "Dynasty of Isin" in the Sumerian king list, ending with the rise of Babylonia under Hammurabi ca. 1700 BC. The Sumerians as a race of people eventually disappeared, being absorbed into the Akkadian (Assyro-Babylonian) population.

Egypt became a province of the Roman Empire in 30 BC, following the defeat of Marc Antony and Ptolemaic Queen Cleopatra VII by Octavian (later Emperor Augustus) in the Battle of Actium. The Romans relied heavily on grain shipments from Egypt, and the Roman army, under the control of a prefect appointed by the Emperor, quelled rebellions, strictly enforced the collection of heavy taxes, and prevented attacks by bandits, which had become a notorious problem during the period.[61] Alexandria became an increasingly important center on the trade route with the orient, as exotic luxuries were in high demand in Rome

and yea seeing as how there are still maya ancestors in central and south america your theory just doesn't work

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
History is written by the winners of conflict.

If all these people's ancestors are alive today, why do we have so many questions about their civilizations? Would there not be some record some where, that would be able to explain how the Egyptians moved those huge stones into place that we are unable to move ourselves today with today's technology? Wouldn't we be able to be pointed in some direction to finally get an answer to how these ancient, cave dwellers were able to know the colors of the planets?

I am no expert in this area (obviously), what I actually know you can use to fill up a thimble. What I do know however is something does not make sense. Some where along the way, humanity as a whole lost some knowledge. So I can not sit here and say with any real certainty that civilization has not been wiped out before on a massive scale. If you believe in the Bible, which I don't, wouldn't the Great Flood of Noah be considered the wiping out of a civilization? I can not sit here and say it has happened, but I also will not discount it either.
edit on 4-4-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If its in our solar system show us the gravity footprint.

Because if theres no gravity footprint is not there.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

Isn't our entire solar system moving through space in it's own cycle all the time though?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
People. If this nibiru and its planetary system are real and nearing earth everyday, don't ya'll thinks that our sea tides will be out of the ordinary, due to their combined gravitational effects?
Since the sea tides don't show any anomalies, it will be safe to conclude this nibiru and its siblings dont exist.
Think about it.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

All solar systems move through space. Nothing in the universe is stagnant. The Nibiru system (if its to be called that) is likely orbiting around a black hole like the rest of the systems in our galaxy, or like any system in any galaxy for that matter.
For those who can't understand why we can't see the Nibiru Dwarf, the reason is because dwarf stars are often shrouded by a cloud of dust and particles from when the star "failed", and can only be seen at a distance with an infared camera.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

All solar systems move through space. Nothing in the universe is stagnant. The Nibiru system (if its to be called that) is likely orbiting around a black hole like the rest of the systems in our galaxy, or like any system in any galaxy for that matter.
For those who can't understand why we can't see the Nibiru Dwarf, the reason is because dwarf stars are often shrouded by a cloud of dust and particles from when the star "failed", and can only be seen at a distance with an infared camera.

But a dust cloud would reflect visible light, making it even easier to detect with the eye.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

records get destoryed over time from humans and nature they also get lost, yea history is usually written by the victors of a war

the eygptians were one of the strongest most advanced civilizations of the ancient world, whose to say they didn't record there history and it wasn't destoryed by the romans when they sacked eygpt?

where does it say that cave dwellers knew the colors of the planets? do you have a source for that information?

no i would not say the great flood of noah was something that wiped out civilizations because yes there was a flood but is was localized in one part of the middle east there were already civilizations else where in the world at the estimated time of the flood which was 4900 bc i believe and no i don't believe in the bible

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Has anyone ever noticed the "winged planet Nibiru" in the Denver International Airport murals? Follow the link and scroll down to the last image. The website doesn't make a mention to the planet but I could not help but notice.

edit on 24-5-2011 by staticrave because: Forgot to add my signature.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This is soooo FAKE

How Nibiru has tail? You know comets get tail when they come closer to Sun, that is because ice is vaporising from it, as Sun heats the comet. Then what is vaporising from Nibiru? That is already hot object (Temperature could still be over 3000 Kelvins) So there is nothing on surface that vaporises easily.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Is it possible, JUST possible, that Nibiru is nothing more or less than a REALLY big comet? (NOT the little one that we know is on it's way that will be arriving this fall) I mean, it is possible right, to have a moon sized chunk of ice out there traveling the solar system the same way that the comets we know do.

I'm beginning to believe, that SOMEthing is going on, that either Nibiru is coming, Global warming is real (blah), the sun is reacting to... something and becoming more active... something. This year has just been too weird weather wise for there NOT to be something strange going on... then there have been the volcanoes and earthquakes to consider also.

Who wants to bet that we are in for a hell of a hurricane season?

Convince me which of these ideas is correct, please.

Edit: Also, how close would something have to be, and how big to really affect us the way we have been already?
edit on 28-5-2011 by sisgood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
People. If this nibiru and its planetary system are real and nearing earth everyday, don't ya'll thinks that our sea tides will be out of the ordinary, due to their combined gravitational effects?
Since the sea tides don't show any anomalies, it will be safe to conclude this nibiru and its siblings dont exist.
Think about it.

not necessarily. the word gravity is woefully misunderstood, especially on this website. lets assume there is some large planetoid out there, even still it does not mean it would have ANY noticable effect on anything. sure if it was there and is as big as many say, then surely it would leave some sort of gravitational footprint, but that dosen't mean it has to have tidal forces upon the earth.

it gets real upsetting seeing vast and numerous post on this website attributing crazy gravitational attributes to every object in our system. people believe planets have special allignments, and even comets (elenin) will have some kinda noticable gravitational effect on earth.

a brown dwarf object being around or much larger then a gas giant in size would have to be pretty close to cause noticable effects, and at those kinda distances it would be EXTREMELY visable.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The above vid may have been posted before, but today is my first time seeing it.
I think there is something to this Nibiru.
This vid seems to show that something is being hidden.
Any comments on this?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tom502

The above vid may have been posted before, but today is my first time seeing it.
I think there is something to this Nibiru.
This vid seems to show that something is being hidden.
Any comments on this?

Yes. This video has been debunked so many times it's a wonder the poster hasn't been shamed into taking it down. First, you might want to find out what the observatory and its mission actually is. You can start here. Then, you can compare the alleged "leaked photos" to real photos. They are fake. Next, you can look into the way Google Sky actually works, then go and find all the numerous other "blacked out patches." Then you can start putting pop up flags all over the sky saying anything you want. Once you're clear on that, you can learn Sumerian in order to understand why Sitchin's work is such a crock.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Someone please message me and let me know if Nibiru ELEnin and Planet X are the same? Or is it two or three different masses in space? I am getting confused with all these different threads with different theories.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderMyLove
Someone please message me and let me know if Nibiru ELEnin and Planet X are the same? Or is it two or three different masses in space? I am getting confused with all these different threads with different theories.

It all just depends on who you are talking to. Really. To some folks, it's all the same. To me, Elenin is the only one that actually exists and it's just a fuzzy wuzzy comet.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join