It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked images of Nibiru orbited by Planet X taken by South Pole Station Telescope

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bl0rg
Alright I'm going to state a few points.

First of all, those pictures are all fake. They are just light anomalies when taking pictures or not so clever photoshops. If nibiru was that close to us already we would all be dead.
If Nibiru is indeed in orbit with the sun, it would have prevented the formation of the solar system.
If nibiru is a "stray" star or planet its resulting gravitational disruption would have been noticed by now considering it is "4 years away"
In the even of a large object entering the solar system, the gravitational disruption would no doubt eject some planets from the system, or some almost directly into the sun.
The approximate mass of the kuiper belt has been established, with most of the mass accounted for.
I was going to say something about brown dwarfs but I forgot what

Spaced out/How stuff works
videos.howstuffworks.com...
Wrong, wrong and wrong again.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Originally posted by DaWhiz
And there is the matter of the Green Comet news.aol.com... , which you can view today!

[edit on 23-2-2009 by ngchunter]

It was in reference to someone referring to the orbits being orderly and low and behold, you have proof in the sky tonight that not only are there varying orbits of heavenly bodies, but they all don't go in the same direction.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

It was in reference to someone referring to the orbits being orderly and low and behold, you have proof in the sky tonight that not only are there varying orbits of heavenly bodies, but they all don't go in the same direction.

You're intentionally oversimplifying the original statement, which was not that every celestial body's orbit was orderly, but that every planet in our solar system is orderly, which does not jive with there being a massive hidden highly eccentric object occasionally sweeping through the inner solar system.

"wouldnt the mass of these objects wreak havoc on the rest of the
planets?????"

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
it is B.S. the world will not end, we all wont die, and they predicted the path of this "Planet x" to go on the other side of saturn if it ever gets here. the babolionans where stupid and they thought wronge. So did nostridomas. It is just a COMET!!!!
its just another conspiricy theroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think so. Were you ever told you are in a binary system?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You're intentionally oversimplifying the original statement, which was not that every celestial body's orbit was orderly, but that every planet in our solar system is orderly, which does not jive with there being a massive hidden highly eccentric object occasionally sweeping through the inner solar system.
"wouldnt the mass of these objects wreak havoc on the rest of the
planets?????"

And you are over generalizing: This is a brown dwarf system w/orbiting bodies. Stars in binary systems do not collide. As far as the actual orbits, there are some that say it (dwarf) will not come out of the Oort cloud section while its orbiting bodies may... while others say it comes directly into our system's established planet orbits which would go against physics. All you have to do is look up binary star systems.
And I would be more worried about gravitational flux than mass. The pebble in the ocean theory is ok, but not completely accurate.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

And you are over generalizing: This is a brown dwarf system w/orbiting bodies. Stars in binary systems do not collide.

What are you talking about? Where did I or anyone else ever say anything about collisions?

As far as the actual orbits, there are some that say it (dwarf) will not come out of the Oort cloud section while its orbiting bodies may...

Proof? How is that even physically possible? Do the orbiting bodies have little rockets on them? Do you have any idea how slowly and how weakly a body would orbit a brown dwarf if its orbital radius extended from the oort cloud to the inner solar system?

And I would be more worried about gravitational flux than mass.

The gravitational effect is directly proportional to mass. An object as massive as a brown dwarf could not go unnoticed.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Hunter; why are you so hateful? First, you are twisting posts, let the entire post stand instead of sectioning them out to try to prove your point thus not allowing others to prove theirs. It was bad enough my post got split trying to send it. Second, I honestly don't care if it is a brown dwarf, dead black hole or a bugger - the points being made here are to get people to think, not have knee jerk reactions to people for fighting purposes. I admit the 'collide' part of my post wasn't correct, but gesh, why are you acting like it is a reason to bite off people's heads? Everyone has a right to an opinion and I have seen some strange ones to say the very least. But you don't see me name calling like others who don't have answers but need the masses to be put in their place for their own comfort sake.
And to put a finer point on it - I said there are theories out there and stated one or two. I didn't say they were my theories so you were way out of line.
BTW are there baiting rules on this board?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Er... no they don't.
What the people on this thread are talking about is that a planetoids heading through the known rotations of the planets would be disturbed by a large object passing through them.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Hunter; why are you so hateful? First, you are twisting posts, let the entire post stand instead of sectioning them out to try to prove your point thus not allowing others to prove theirs.

Keeping quotes short is part of the terms of service agreement on ATS.

I admit the 'collide' part of my post wasn't correct, but gesh, why are you acting like it is a reason to bite off people's heads?

Because I don't even see how you could get that out of my post, let alone that I claimed it. It either indicates a fundamental lack of comprehension of my post or a deliberate attempt to put words in my mouth. I am willing to concede that it was the former.

But you don't see me name calling like others who don't have answers but need the masses to be put in their place for their own comfort sake.

Name calling? What did I call you?

And to put a finer point on it - I said there are theories out there and stated one or two. I didn't say they were my theories so you were way out of line.

You were trying to attack the point made by another poster a while ago on this thread. You did not indicate that you were just "throwing this out there," you tried to imply that the other person's point was wrong by mischaracterizing their statement, or by using examples that are not pertinent. I am not out of line for defending the point that the low eccentricities of the planets flies in the face of theories which include such things as massive objects swinging into the inner solar system on highly eccentric orbits.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Folks you do realize that John C. Adams calculated the position of a "mystery planet" by determining that there was some slight gravitational pull that caused Uranus's orbit to be a bit strange. He just did the math and told the astronomers where to look. Lo-and-behold.
There was Neptune. This was in 1843.

Yes the universe is a strange and mystical place but make no mistake, most backyard astronomers could detect an orbital anomaly in our solar system. It is that predictable, like clockwork (sorry astro-nuts, I couldn't resist) Look up Association of Lunar and Planetary Observers. They will let you know if and when there is anything amiss in our solar neighborhood. Even if no one else will.

Da Whiz:

And you are over generalizing: This is a brown dwarf system w/orbiting bodies. Stars in binary systems do not collide. As far as the actual orbits, there are some that say it (dwarf) will not come out of the Oort cloud section while its orbiting bodies may... while others say it comes directly into our system's established planet orbits which would go against physics. All you have to do is look up binary star systems.
And I would be more worried about gravitational flux than mass. The pebble in the ocean theory is ok, but not completely accurate.

Huge sigh......thinking to myself....don't they teach any basic astronomy or physics in school anymore.....

And has NGChunter has pointed out, the gravitational effects of a body in space is DIRECTLY proportional to it's mass.

Please get to your local library and check out any high school physics text book. And do some reading. (don't just look at the pictures) Then you may grasp how silly the notion that an undetected massive body approaching our solar system really is.

Peace

Edit to add: clear skies NGC

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Zeptepi]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

Yeah, I already brought up that whole planetary wobble thing. It didn't make a dent in the discussion, though; seems that there is a "scientific" way to disprove proven fact. I've more or less given up on 2012 threads in general. If someone thinks something is going to happen, or isn't going to happen, no amount of proof to either possibility is going to sway said someone's opinion. I came to this conclusion after an in-depth discussion with a man who believed he was a demon, that I was God, and that together we were going to destroy the world in three years. Yes, I meet some strange, strange people.

I'll be the one to come out and say it. If there is a planet, take me to the radiotelescope, or what have you, and show it to me. Because clearly, no amount of mathematics or imagery is going to settle this debate.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

I don't think any of these photos prove anything except the idiocy of those who claim them as proof. Firstly, almost every supposed photo of Nibiru is taken during the day. Something that large, that is able to be seen in daylight, would almost certainly be seen by the naked eye, by anyone who happens to be looking at the sky. Secondly, every photo taken has the sun in the frame. When a bright light enters a photographic lens, the light coming from that source refracts and mirrors back against the film causing a faint circle or disc to appear. To anyone who has never seen a photo with the sun in frame, you might think it is a planet, but its not. ITS A PHOTOGRAPHIC ARTIFACT!! Thirdly, even if Nibiru exists, its elliptic orbital period of 3600 years will have it become visible only in the final months leading up to perigee, just like comets. Fourthly, even Jupiter, the largest object in our solar system next to the sun, is barely visible at most times with the naked eye. In fact, it is often mistaken for a star by the untrained eye. If there was indeed an object outside our solar system with a size comparable to those shown in the photo, that object would be larger than our sun. An object that size would be impossible to miss by even amateur astronomers. And finally, the United States does control all, or even a majority of high power telescopes in the world (despite what Michael Bay wants you to believe, ala "Armageddon"). So if indeed, Nibiru or planet X was visible (or even existent), other astronomers in other countries would have seen it by now. To keep it a secret would involve not just a conspiracy within our own government, but a large multinational conspiracy. A secret of that magnitude could never be kept between thousands of people. This Nibiru crap should stop, because only allows feeble minds to stay feeble. The only thing all this talk achieves is build hype for Roland Emerich's upcoming movie on the subject, "2012". Still not convinced? PERHAPS YOU SHOULD GO READ A SCIENCE BOOK!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Wasn't planet X/Nibiru suppose to come around in 2002 or 2003? I remember listening to Nancy Lieber/Mark Hazelwood, talking about how Planet X was suppose to be coming in the early 2002-03 timeframe. It never happened, I remember being a part of a Planet X group on yahoo, there was a lot of good discussion in terms of how to prepare for a new life.

All of that was really helpful, but in the end, Nibiru never came around.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
this is a haox and this is the link of original person who made this
www.youtube.com...
But the question is what a SICK mind cand do these hoaxes and WHY??

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Though I’m not familiar as Id like to be with the Niburu Planet X theories, I so have one of my own.

Nature show’s us repeatedly through history whole species being *wiped out* to extinction, or near, then to flourishing once again (if they’re to be so lucky).

I tend to believe the planet we live on is alive. I also tend to believe *we* (humans) are a cancer on the planet.

We’ve not learned how to keep from making excrement where we eat - so to speak.

We use dirty fuel and chemicals (nuke, waste, etc) with no thought to how it’s killing our oceans, our lands, the very planet we live on, and to those we will leave behind to deal with our mistakes - *Oh well* seems to be the (international) consensus. Let them deal with it.

We live in a time when the 4% of the population consume nearly all the resources leaving the rest to die.

Obesity in one hemisphere running hand in hand with world wide starvation in the other - those who have the power to end it turning a blind eye.

Mass *hard* genocide (Darfur), and millions of daily instances of *soft* genocide (fluoridated water, mercury in vaccines.)

The killing of unborn children on one hand while impregnating others with multiple births that can’t and wont be cared for, still yet the bio-engineering of some, welcome little Kens and Barbies.

The international past-time of raping torturing and murdering children for pleasure sex sport.

We have no respect for our elders, our God, our families, our children, but damn if we don’t just love that new SUV, XBox, Ipod, while around us such atrocities continue it boggles the soul.

If there was ever a time for the Natural Powers that Be to wipe us off the face of the map, for Mother Nature to say *ENOUGH IS ENOUGH* and start over (or not) It’s now.

If that means Niburu and Planet X, so be it.

Having not learned a whit from the past, and our continuing on a crash course to destruction, does it really matter if our demise comes by our own hand or Mother Natures?

peace

[edit on 16-3-2009 by silo13]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Hunter; why are you so hateful? First, you are twisting posts, let the entire post stand instead of sectioning them out to try to prove your point thus not allowing others to prove theirs. It was bad enough my post got split trying to send it. Second, I honestly don't care if it is a brown dwarf, dead black hole or a bugger - the points being made here are to get people to think, not have knee jerk reactions to people for fighting purposes. I admit the 'collide' part of my post wasn't correct, but gesh, why are you acting like it is a reason to bite off people's heads? Everyone has a right to an opinion and I have seen some strange ones to say the very least. But you don't see me name calling like others who don't have answers but need the masses to be put in their place for their own comfort sake.
BTW are there baiting rules on this board?

THERE is no evidence for Nibiru anywhere , some of the believers have it in northern sky others the south,then its a brown dwarf or a comet planet

If you look at a link on second post by HruthTurts to this site

www.zetatalk.com...

The pictures taken pointed directly at the sun are guaranteed to produce lens flare which you see in these shots.

I cant wait till 2013 when NOTHING has happened no Nibiru lets see what all the believers come up with then well apart from the usual date change!

Its simple if its going to be here by 2012 many amatuer astronomers have very powerful telescopes with very expensive cameras attached they would have spotted it by now

Have a look at this all pics by amatuers look at the quality!

www.licha.de...

Nibiru is BULLCOOKIES !!!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I think there is just too much evidence that there is a 3rd magnet in the inner solar system.

The rotation of the earth is slowing down and has for a while now. We have wild weather patterns, hurricanes in the south hemisphere. I have seen green fireballs in the sky (could not take pictures though). There is increased "falling stars" for this time of year. The big dipper is not in the normal position for this time of year. Earthquakes are on the rise, although under reported. The sun is not where it should be due to the wobble. To top everything, the polar caps are melting from underneath the ice as opposed to top down which means that the core of the earth is creating more heat which warms the oceans, causing more weird weather and hurricanes. Not only is the earth heating up, but the other planets as well, all during the lowest sunspot activity ever recorded.

Yes, there is the element of doubt, but that is only because most people only look at one side of the story or one side of the diamond. Only when you turn the diamond can you see it for what it is, only when you look at the big picture can you connect the dots.

But what do I know, I am only part of the sheeple who is lied to from our lovely government. I know that I still have much to learn, and even though I might now alot, I know that I still know very little to nothing.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bl0rg
Alright I'm going to state a few points.

First of all, those pictures are all fake. They are just light anomalies when taking pictures or not so clever photoshops. If nibiru was that close to us already we would all be dead.
If Nibiru is indeed in orbit with the sun, it would have prevented the formation of the solar system.
If nibiru is a "stray" star or planet its resulting gravitational disruption would have been noticed by now considering it is "4 years away"
In the even of a large object entering the solar system, the gravitational disruption would no doubt eject some planets from the system, or some almost directly into the sun.
The approximate mass of the kuiper belt has been established, with most of the mass accounted for.
I was going to say something about brown dwarfs but I forgot what

Wrong, wrong and wrong again.

That video is about "Nemesis", not Nibiru. Nibiru (if it exists) is supposed to be coming close to Earth -- close enough to be seen, while Nemesis' orbit (if Nemesis exists) keeps it outside the Oort cloud -- far far away from Earth.

Those are two totally different objects.

If it can be seen with a telescope, then why haven't the 1000s of independent amateur astronomers said something about it?

...and before you say "it's only visible from the Pouth Pole" there is nothing in space that can only be seen from the South Pole...Polaris (the North Star) is directly above the North Pole but it can be seen from almost everywhere in the Northern Hemisphere.

[edit on 6/24/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skada
The big dipper is not in the normal position for this time of year.

Say what? Amateur astronomers everywhere would have noticed that, I promise you.

The sun is not where it should be due to the wobble.

Again, say what? Same as above; a whole lot of goto scopes won't be working right if that's the case. Last I checked, that wasn't the case.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Originally posted by Skada
The big dipper is not in the normal position for this time of year.

Say what? Amateur astronomers everywhere would have noticed that, I promise you.

The sun is not where it should be due to the wobble.

Again, say what? Same as above; a whole lot of goto scopes won't be working right if that's the case. Last I checked, that wasn't the case.

Comical!

Hunter, i dont know where you get your patience. Star for not exploding with frustration and fury when completely justified to do so.

regards

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join