It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked images of Nibiru orbited by Planet X taken by South Pole Station Telescope

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannmark
Oh, and while I'm at it, let me mention just a few other bogus mainstream distractions/deflections:

> Black Holes do not exist, neither does dark matter or dark energy.

> Comets are not dirty fluffballs of ice, but hard, solid, cystalline, rocky, and metalic charged bodies in space seeking electrical equilibrium with their environment.

> The Grand Canyon and Valles Marineris on Mars en.wikipedia.org... were not formed by vulcanism, water erosion, etc. Instead both formed in a matter of minutes (not aeons) by EDM (electrical discharge machining) in a titanic interplanetary plasma discharge, and the excavated material lofted into space to become comets/meteors/asteroids and the like.

> There is no OORT Cloud

> And, oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention this one, George W. Bush is NOT Pres of the U.S. - but his old man still is. Hell "W" can't even play one on TV.

Well, I am not an expert in physics but do have some knowledge of geology and astronomy. So let me ask you a couple of questions about your comments.

1. If comets are crystaline then where do the tails come from? If it was just the "crystal" heating up would it just not glow rather than grow a tail that points away from the sun during it entire trajectory around the sun?

2. Most of the rock of the Grand Canyon are sedimentary not igneous, which is beside the point, the erosional process has been studied for many years and the Colorado River seems to be winning the battle there as it has been, currently is, and will keep on eroding the these rocks. If rock were formed in the manner you discribed, then the rock would be a mass of glass.

3. So if the Oort Cloud is not there, then what are the comets in orbit out there?

4. This is not the right forum for politics.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Will you please just go and read something on Electric star model, alot of it is explained in this, and stop asking for proof, you know we can't provide it, this is a theory that we support, we are not claiming it as our own, but putting it forward for discussion, so we as well as you may gain a better insight.

'Thunderbolt of the gods' is one documentary of the contemprary 'pioneers' of the electrical star model. I can no longer find the full documentary, but I'm sure if you actually look, you'll find something, and be able to add something helpful to the discussion, other than...'And can you prove this?' no, same way you can't prove we're wrong.

thanks. EMM

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Well Ozweatherman, are you now satisfied with the submitted proof you requested? Now that you are viewing the proof in those video links, glad to see you're coming aboard the Electric Universe way of seeing things. How long have you had those nagging doubts that the PTB (Powers That Be) were lying to you all along?

And don't worry about those hurt feelings that you are experiencing, coming to grips with the fact that those precious institutions that you thought you could always trust were, in fact, just deceiveing you, well those feelings of betrayal and anger will subside the more you begin to accept the truth that you live in an ELECTRIC UNIVERSE.

And most of all, don't forget, THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE !

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Well Ozweatherman, are you now satisfied with the submitted proof you requested? Now that you are viewing the proof in those video links, glad to see you're coming aboard the Electric Universe way of seeing things. How long have you had those nagging doubts that the PTB (Powers That Be) were lying to you all along?

And don't worry about those hurt feelings that you are experiencing, coming to grips with the fact that those precious institutions that you thought you could always trust were, in fact, just deceiveing you, well those feelings of betrayal and anger will subside the more you begin to accept the truth that you live in an ELECTRIC UNIVERSE.

And most of all, don't forget, THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE !

How did you come to the conclusion that I changed my mind. The whole theory and concept is crap. I wasted 10 minutes trying to understand what the hell that was all about.

Hurt feelings? I have no idea what you're on about either. I still trust everything the same as I did before....so STOP trying to put words into my mouth

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Has there been ANY proof that the title of this thread is correct and not a HOAX?

I have friends down there so I might be able to verify names and facilities. Please - some specifics or I am calling HOAX.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Keep up the good work Ozweatherman. You are progressing. Don't give up. At least your trying.

I'm sure soon enough we'll see you posting on the THUNDERBOLTS Blog now that you're aboar the EU train

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Keep up the good work Ozweatherman. You are progressing. Don't give up. At least your trying.

I'm sure soon enough we'll see you posting on the THUNDERBOLTS Blog now that you're aboar the EU train

Seeing as you dont seem to be actually reading my replies, I am not even going to bother with you. You have proven that you can't engage in intelligent conversation

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Well ElectroMagnetic Multiverse, it looks like you're prvious posts and links on the Electric Universe subject have had quite an impact on several of the debunk artist in this thread like OzWeatherman. Seems he's finally putting Plasma Universe theories under the miscroscope, and revisiting some of the things he thought he believed, gauging from his more recent posts

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Well ElectroMagnetic Multiverse, it looks like you're prvious posts and links on the Electric Universe subject have had quite an impact on several of the debunk artist in this thread like OzWeatherman. Seems he's finally putting Plasma Universe theories under the miscroscope, and revisiting some of the things he thought he believed, gauging from his more recent posts

At this point I must ask why this childishness is necessary? Obviously if anyone had ANY evidence to support their "ideas", they would have posted it by now. Asking me to go read a book is such a cop out. That tells me a person doesn't even understand what is in the book they want me to read or they would be able to post it here in their own words and back it up with scientific data.

So the reality is, there is no evidence that nibiru, planet x, or whatever you want to call it, even exists.

I don't know why people refuse to believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and others but they're willing to believe in planet x.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by geologist

Text

OK, well the best I can do to explain what I meant by these comments is to ask you to please watch these videos that explore the underlying elements of The Electric Universe, or as it is also sometimes called, The PLasma Universe. The explanations are all contained in these videos

from a cosmological angle you have these : www.youtube.com...

and from a purely Electric (Plasma) Universe perspective, see these :
www.youtube.com...

Please reply and tell me if you now understand my comments after viewing at least some of this material.

Thanks,

Mark Spann

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

So how much time have you invested in trying to understand Plasma physics, plasma cosmology, or the electric universe?

Clearly you are on the right track JFJ123, since you clearly understand that the Planet X 2012 is force-fed propaganda from the NWO. We know its bogus, but why is it bogus, and why do they keep forcing that trash down the throats of an unsuspecting public?

So have you read Don Scott's ELECTRIC UNIVERSE?
Or perhaps, Talbott and Thornhills THUNDERBOLTS OF THE GODS?

Or have you maybe at least investigated the body of work of Kritian Birkeland, or Hannes Alvien, or Anthony Peratt?

Please reply if you have inspected any of this with a serious eye to understanding the origins, structure, and operations of the physical plasma universe.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Considering that:

1 - This was supposedly photographed by a "photographic telescope"
2 - This was supposedly photographed in January
3 - This was supposedly photographed in the South pole
4 - In January, in the South pole, its Summer
5 - On the poles, in the Summer, the day lasts 24 hours, there is no night

I think that we can consider that those images could not have been taken with a photographic telescope on the South pole in January 2008.

Also, the time stamp looks more like 2004, but it is too blurry to be sure.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by Rigel

If a Brown dwarf passes through the Solar System every 3600 years the asteroid belt wouldn't exist.

You say so.

Think about it. The belt is there and settled in its own orbit point it takes a damn site more than 3600 years for that kind of banding to happen.

You say so, too.

Something so massive would disturb it hugely.

Like a brown dwarf crushing a planet to debris ?

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Rigel]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I'm not gonna recite pages and pages out of a book, because your too lazy to go out and find it, or type it into google lol. But you have just told me that you are here purely to say we are full of s@!t, if you don't even know the subject, then you are a waste of my time to talk too, because you can't be convinced, as you know nothing of the subject, or help on either front of the argument, for or against.

You've spent the thread asking for proof, which I have clearly stated that there isn't any proof, as much as there isn't any proof for the 'standard model' except the idea is more established within people's small little minds. The sources I refer you to aren't your proof, but an insight into a subject you clearly know nothing about, please read up on it, and ask me some questions that would further the discussion.

Evidence I have stated for nibiru so far:

Global warming experienced throughout solar system, which shows that it isn't us doing it, and the Electrical star model COULD shed some light on possible causes (large body heading towards us).

Sun getting brighter, now im not sure on this, but the sun shouldn't be getting gradually hotter under the 'standard model' as it is an atomic furnace that is gradually burning out? This could also be explained by an object of similar mass/density heading toward our sun using the ESM.

electrical discharge scarring, again not proven, but an interesting theory. States that electrical discharge due to 'overflow' of energy could jump from body to body creating deep 'ravines' and 'craters'

ancient writing of the Sumerians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Mayans and Egyptians (many more, but I'm having trouble remembering). These again are down to interpretation.

Sketchy (to say the least) pictures of a mysterious object incoming to our solar system.

Orbital 'wobbles' in neptune and uranus?( ill have to check this, haven't read it in a while) may be caused by an unknown object's 'gravitational' (magnetic IMO) pull.

I think there's more, but I can't remember. lol.

thanks. EMM

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
"Tombaugh discovered Pluto in 1930. Christie, of the U.S. Naval Observatory, discovered Charon, Pluto’s moon, in 1978. The characteristics of Pluto derivable from the nature of Charon demonstrated that there must still be a large planet undiscovered because Pluto could not be the cause of the residuals, the “wobbles” in the orbital paths of Uranus and Neptune clearly identifiable. The IRAS (Infrared Astronomical Satellite), during ’83 -’84, produced observations of a tenth planet so robust that one of the astronomers on the project said that “all that remains is to name it” -- from which point the information has become curiously guarded. In 1992 Harrington and Van Flandern of the Naval Observatory, working with all the information they had at hand, published their findings and opinion that there is, indeed, a tenth planet, even calling it an “intruder” planet. The search was narrowed to the southern skies, below the ecliptic. Harrington invited Sitchin, having read his book and translations of the Enuma Elish, to a meeting at his office and they correlated the current findings with the ancient records."

mainly about the Annunaki and Nibiru but some information to think about, not exactly credible, but hey.

xfacts.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Clearly you are on the right track JFJ123, since you clearly understand that the Planet X 2012 is force-fed propaganda from the NWO. We know its bogus, but why is it bogus, and why do they keep forcing that trash down the throats of an unsuspecting public?

Exactly how are "they" forcing planet x on the public? Please show me ANY government press releases or legit news sources that validate planet x in any way.

So have you read Don Scott's ELECTRIC UNIVERSE?
Or perhaps, Talbott and Thornhills THUNDERBOLTS OF THE GODS?

Or have you maybe at least investigated the body of work of Kritian Birkeland, or Hannes Alvien, or Anthony Peratt?

No I believe in science. You earlier assertions of no black holes, etc.. are just silly.

Please reply if you have inspected any of this with a serious eye to understanding the origins, structure, and operations of the physical plasma universe.

It's not my job to do YOUR homework. If you have investigated these things in depth, then post the information. It's not acceptable to come to a discussion and tell someone to leave, go read a bunch of books then come back. Either you can post the information because you understand it or you can't because you don't.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spannmark

You need to do better than that, you want me to watch 28 you tubes of an opinion. I read Velickovski in the 80s. If you cannot explain something yourself, then you do not understand it. I can explain the comets and the Gand Canyon.

The comets are pretty much what the astonomers say they are - chunks of ice and rock that orbit the sun originating from the Oort Cloud.

The Grand Canyon was formed after sediments were deposited in the oceans, consolidated into rock, after the oceans receded, the Colorado River began cutting into the rock to form the canyon. If the canyon was formed as you say from plasma bolts, then when did this happen and why are the canyon walls not glass? Vitrification of soil and rock produces glass. Or did the plasma bolts melt the rock? If that is true then why is there so much sandstone and shale - both sedimentary rocks. The igneus and metamorphic rocks are near the bottom if I recall.

If you are going to spew this stuff, then you should understand it enough to explain it.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Ill try and find the article, but I read that Stephen Hawking changed his stance on black holes, he stated that he believes thaat they have either 'just started' or they've just noticed that black holes emit sound and light, wouldn't this defy the term 'black hole'...how about 'rainbow hole'?

point is you don't know if there is a black hole or not, you haven't been up there to check, like I was't there to watch Nibiru scar our planet with electrical discharge, it's your assumption, but at least with me, I accept the possibility I may be wrong.

I'll try and find the article.

thans. EMM

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
not great, but some background info:
www.mukto-mona.com...

bit better, but still depends if you trust the papers:
www.guardian.co.uk...

thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

good question about the glass, and I don't know the answer, but like anyone else out there, I can make an educated guess.

This could've happened as recently as 2000 years ago, to 20,000 years ago plus, but maybe the glass has been covered over the years? maybe if we dig far enough down, we may find glass. May not happen every time, charge may be sufficiently dissipated before earth to have hit last time it past, fact is we don't know. The current theory is river erosion, but as we've seen throughout history, theories change all the time. So accept as many as you can.

thanks. EMM

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join