It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked images of Nibiru orbited by Planet X taken by South Pole Station Telescope

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
reply to post by jfj123

I think I read the 'positions' of Nibiru in Sitchin's 'The Twelth Planet'.

See links above for the Electrical Discharge.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

Sorry you missed my question. Do you have any evidence you can post here to support your conclusions?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
More info and some sightings. No clarification on it's phases yet.

Check the pictures a fair bit down, shows a sighting of Nibiru, think this is anything? lens flare etc?

www.detailshere.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Pity that you did not think there would be a reason to save a copy

Yippee!! Finally found the video I was looking for...

Caption:

NASA Lead astronomer acknowledges the Ancient Nibiru model for Planet X.

www.youtube.com...

I have a few 'issues' with this one, but I will wait to see reactions

[edit on 25-2-2008 by zorgon]

What exactly is this video telling us? Am I the only one who doesn't hear any mentioning of nibiru? Unless ofcourse you're classifying pluto as planet x hehe

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

More info and some sightings. No clarification on it's phases yet.

Check the pictures a fair bit down, shows a sighting of Nibiru, think this is anything? lens flare etc?

www.detailshere.com...

Zeta talk has been debunked to death.

I usually won't go to a website except to check for source material as it doesn't bring anything to the discussion here. I always try to post relevant info on the thread then cite a source so everyone can review it within this thread as opposed to individually going to the website which removes the whole community discussion aspect of ATS.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Those pictures are of a sundog. Nothing unusual there, just a bit of ice in the upper troposphere

upload.wikimedia.org...

The above is a pic of another sundog

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ZikhaN

well supposedly we're all missing something that the video is telling us but he won't tell us what we're supposedly missing

In other words, no you're not missing anything and the video has nothing to do with planet x

In addition, the info. in the video is now outdated and and has been invalidated by the Voyager 2's findings.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Yes, I was there when it passed last time with my camera, in an orbital station monitoring its effects on your world.

No, it's a theory, I can post you all the links you want put if you want definitive evidence, get building a spaceship

or wait till 2012 apparently

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

You mean like when we waited in 1998, 2000, 2001, 2003 and 2005? Obviously somethings not right if they have already got 5 wrong predictions

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

lol, do YOU have proof, because that looks alot like a theory to me

Unless this has been recreated in a lab under strict conditions then possibly, but still not definitive proof, sorry

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Not at all, the only real information we have on Nibiru, apart from some theoretical calculations, and sketchy pics, are thousands of years old, and they measured time and days differently, we could be 1000 years to early. I read 3,600 year cycle, I've read 2160 yea cycle, but that isn't the point, I'm speculating about the existence, not the arrival of. Either way, theres lots of answers to be found, and you not going to find any of them denying everything, I accept I could be wrong, but I also accept I could be right, you will never except I am right until you see it with your own eyes, and thats your fault and not mine

thanks. EMM

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

lol, do YOU have proof, because that looks alot like a theory to me

Unless this has been recreated in a lab under strict conditions then possibly, but still not definitive proof, sorry

Are you talking about the sundog?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Yes, I was there when it passed last time with my camera, in an orbital station monitoring its effects on your world.

No, it's a theory, I can post you all the links you want put if you want definitive evidence, get building a spaceship

Wait a tick!...did I just see what I thought I saw someone wrote?

"Yes, I was there when it passed last time with my camera, in an orbital station monitoring its effects on your world"

Please see quote above...did I understand this correctly? EMM was 'here'... 'last time'...meaining he is not human, if I am assuming correctly?

OK....great!! How about some proof?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

I never asked for proof, only evidence. And without verifiable evidence, a more appropriate term might be hypothesis or idea.

For you to believe in these specific events, there must be a specific reason. You claim a return in 2012 which implies a known orbit so where is the info for this plotted orbit of planet x?

A return means it's happened before so where is the evidence to support multiple global catastrophies every 3600 years?

My point is that if you are making very specific claims, they must always be backed up with specific evidence or the claims cannot be considered valid.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Someone asked me to PROVE that Electrical Discharge Scarring was caused by Nibiru, so I made a ridiculous claim as a joke, to show that is the only way I would have proof, until it comes by again, sorry for confusing you

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I have never stated that it WILL pass at 2012, I am merely speculating about it's existence, then having all people ask me if I can prove it. If I could, I'd be selling books and doing lectures.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yes, the greatest underlying truth about our universe is

We Live in an ELECTRIC UNIVERSE.

www.thunderbolts.info...

And here is a link to a set of short videos that explore/overview many interelated subjects under the queen of all sciences COSMOLOGY

www.youtube.com...

Without a doubt, all of the posters in this thread who have correctly identified the ELECTRIC UNIVERSE as the real ultimate truth that is being suppressed by the NWO propaganda machine, should be commended for your plain and informative reply's in this thread. Clearly Planet X/Nibiru as a doomsday event is just more of the NWO/Illuminati mind-control pablum we've seen for so many years now, especially since 911. The goal of the "Planet X/Mayan Calendar predicts doomdsday/2012 World ends/ scenarios is to deflect attention from and overshadow the momentum being gained in awareness of THE ELECTRIC UNIVERSE and all that it implies.

As Arp, Talbott, Thornhill, Scott, Peratt, and so many, many other brave "true science" souls of their ilk continue to erode away the foundation of falsehoods in the sciences, academia, and even religion, we the masses have an even greater responsiblity to share the truth with our fellow humans, the truth that WE LIVE IN AN ELECTRIC UNIVERSE. We can do so by first learning about and accepting basic truths such as: There was never a BIG BANG (red-shift is intrinsic), that Intelligent Design (ID) is true and Darwinian Evolution is false, and that the Intelligent Designer is still creating time/energy/space/matter inside of Seyfert Galaxies, that Gravity (G) is not a universal constant, but an electric dipole effect, that nuclear fusion does not take place at the core of the Sun, but instead occurs in the upper atmosphere of the Sun (photosphere) in intense electromagnetic Z-pinch Birkeland currents, that Global Warming is solar-system wide and is caused by the Sun reacting to a flux in it's galactic electrical environment and that there exist no other causal agents (like man-made carbon emmissions etc) and is a natural consequence of living in an ELECTRIC UNIVERSE. That all earth weather is an electrical phenomena that is easily manipulated with applied scalar technology, and that our weather is currently being manipulated and controlled by malevolent entities within the NWO for controlling human populations......and the list goes on and on.

These are the truths the NWO wants to suppress. So, people, start spending your time learning the one great truth about the EU and all else will fall into place.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Oh, and while I'm at it, let me mention just a few other bogus mainstream distractions/deflections:

> Black Holes do not exist, neither does dark matter or dark energy.

> Comets are not dirty fluffballs of ice, but hard, solid, cystalline, rocky, and metalic charged bodies in space seeking electrical equilibrium with their environment.

> The Grand Canyon and Valles Marineris on Mars en.wikipedia.org... were not formed by vulcanism, water erosion, etc. Instead both formed in a matter of minutes (not aeons) by EDM (electrical discharge machining) in a titanic interplanetary plasma discharge, and the excavated material lofted into space to become comets/meteors/asteroids and the like.

> There is no OORT Cloud

> And, oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention this one, George W. Bush is NOT Pres of the U.S. - but his old man still is. Hell "W" can't even play one on TV.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannmark
Oh, and while I'm at it, let me mention just a few other bogus mainstream distractions/deflections:

> Comets are not dirty fluffballs of ice, but hard, solid, cystalline, rocky, and metalic charged bodies in space seeking electrical equilibrium with their environment.

> The Grand Canyon and Valles Marineris on Mars en.wikipedia.org... were not formed by vulcanism, water erosion, etc. Instead both formed in a matter of minutes (not aeons) by EDM (electrical discharge machining) in a titanic interplanetary plasma discharge, and the excavated material lofted into space to become comets/meteors/asteroids and the like.

> There is no OORT Cloud

> And, oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention this one, George W. Bush is NOT Pres of the U.S. - but his old man still is. Hell "W" can't even play one on TV.

Well some of the most ridiclous concepts I have heard since joining

And where exactly is your proof of these?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannmark

> There is no OORT Cloud

well that's a pretty impressive list of things that aren't real. I'm sure you have proof to substantiate your claims? Please post it here. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Sounds like a fair amount of joking is beginning, and some of us (myself included) fell for it.

Perhaps it's time to delete this from 'myATS'....

Is this at least two lines?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join