It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, so i had a ufo experience.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Sorry, no pictures - but i'm planning on buying a camera just incase i see anything weird like this again.

The occurance was sighted this very day, now that i think about it - although it was about 2:00 AM, but n/m that.

The ufo in question looked remarkably similar to a TOLEDO or whatever they're talking about here;

www.flyinggiants.com...

Except both the wingspan and the tail were far more protruded, kinda like a bomber.

What drew my eye to this mystery occurance was the position of the moon in respect to the flier - originally i saw it only as a bright light, as if it were a surprisingly bright satellite or perhaps even a meteor, it was only until i turned my back that i got a closer look.

Suddenly the distant meteorite was about 700 ft in the air above my head, with colourful red landing lights (?) all over the place, travelling at a speed of what can only be described as "Cruising".

Note; i do live close to an airport, but the flightpath wasn't headed in the right direction in respect to the aircraft's ground distance.

Once the flier had passed quietly (but not that quiet) i realised it's flight path had it landing in the fields some distance from where i live, however the trek to get there would undoubtedly leave me exposed on all sides by shadows (i.e; a walk through the woods @ 2:00 AM, drunk and unco-ordinated) so i figured i'd simply go home and sleep off the fatigue.

Now that i think about it the design was far more similar to a stealth aircraft, but the overall size of the aircraft was essentially like a stealth bomber.

I'm not saying it was a stealth aircraft, but the general shape was similar.

Now i know there may be some discussion about the lighting, so i'll clarify - the lighting on the aircraft was located in all the usual positions, but also along the main structure of the aircraft, giving it definition.

There was also white lighting towards the front, the top of the tail and on stabalizers.

Perhaps the most prominent feature was how it looked like someone had taken the back end of a jumbo jet and stuck it on a smaller plane, like perhaps a private jet.

I was wondering if anyone had any examples like this, or had any tips for catching pictures of UFOs?

Criticisms are welcome

[edit on 23-2-2008 by Throbber]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Wow, Throbber, that's quite an experience. You need to get a camera, although with all the cameras I have, I probably wouldn't have one available when I needed one!

Thanks for sharing your experience!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber
a walk through the woods @ 2:00 AM, drunk and unco-ordinated

[edit on 23-2-2008 by Throbber]

this is the only thing thats leading me to believe that you may have just seen an airplane.
good story though.

join