It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random little special powers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Dedicated to people with abilities not really special but enough to amaze your friends.
I've got powers too,but less impressive.I could spit out my saliva for a maximum 20cm and suck it back in.they seem to be very webby and sticky but not to a phlegmy extent.they are really stretchy not like normal saliva.using this technique I could lift light objects like paper and feathers.it kind of envelopes itself to the object so when I pull back my saliva it goes along.kinda disgusting but I like doing it heh.

So you guys by any chance could do similar stuff?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tickre32
Dedicated to people with abilities not really special but enough to amaze your friends.
I've got powers too,but less impressive.I could spit out my saliva for a maximum 20cm and suck it back in.they seem to be very webby and sticky but not to a phlegmy extent.they are really stretchy not like normal saliva.using this technique I could lift light objects like paper and feathers.it kind of envelopes itself to the object so when I pull back my saliva it goes along.kinda disgusting but I like doing it heh.

So you guys by any chance could do similar stuff?

ummmm yeaaaaa.... i have no idea how to comment on this... i think you have the wrong idea about what we talk about here.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well how do we break this? Paranormal powers and abnormal powers are not quite the same thing. Give us something else. Read minds? Know who is on the phone and call it before it rings the first time. Able to walk right up and find a lost item at will in the proverbial haystack?

Any little thing besides body fluid effects will fly here.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tickre32

Wow, all that, but you can't belch the alphabet?

What else you got up your sleeve, just short of lighting gas leaking from your rear on fire?

Such talent.....you should go far!

edit to add:

Why would anyone want as a goal the ability to suck snot back up into wherever it came from outa ya face? Ewwwwwwwww! That talent belongs to you alone! Have fun!

[edit on 23-2-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
my front teeth are pushed together but in one spot there is a gap, when i drink water i can squirt it up to 4 meters...lol

since everyone else to post here was being mean i thought i would actually contribute.

Roswell.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
haha hey relax guys.wow four metres.sounds cool.what I could do may be trivial but imagine if one day I get tied up and left alone In some shack.around me there is nothing but insects.I could suck them in and eat them while waiting to be rescued.haha

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Some thing I haven't tried in a while but helped me a lot in school. It was against the rules to chew gum in class, but I discovered an ability I had in the 3rd grade.
The teacher would see me chewing gum and tell me to spit it out, I'd then tell him or her that I was chewing on my tung, they'd ask me to open my mouth so they could see, at this point I would slip the gum down the back of my throat, where it would catch on a flap. You couldn't see the gum. The teacher would look dumb, walk away, and then with a little neck muscle power, I would bring the gum right back up and the teacher wouldn't bother me anymore.

I can do the same with small bits of food as well.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
bet your teacher didn't know what had hit her.that would be very handy if someone tried to put a cyanide vial into your mouth.you could play dead and then stuff the thing back to his mouth back.haha

top topics

join