It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Delegates Abandoning Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Super Delegates Abandoning Clinton

www.huffingtonpost.com

AP Survey: Superdelegates Jump to Obama
STEPHEN OHLEMACHER | February 22, 2008 05:27 PM EST |

WASHINGTON — The Democratic superdelegates are starting to follow the voters _ straight to Barack Obama.

In just the past two weeks, more than two dozen of them have climbed aboard his presidential campaign, according to a survey by The Associated Press. At the same time, Hillary Rodham Clinton's are beginning to jump ship, abandoning her for Obama or deciding they now are undecided.

The result: He's narrowing her once-commanding lead among these "superdelegates," the Democratic office holders and party officials who automatically attend the national convention and can vote for whomever they choose.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
"Its not that Barack Obama is so inspiring... its that Hillary Clinton doesn't inspire at all...

...I have a gut level feeling that if something were to happen to Obama, and Hillary won the nomination by default (or if the super-delegates give it to her) McCain wouldn't so much as win, as she would lose...

...Hillary Clinton is the status quo candidate from the Democratic party and people are sick and tired of the status quo...

...If Obama wins the nomination THAT will be the reason why."

I wrote that on another thread and it still rings true. I am glad to hear that the super delegates are listening to the voters.

If Obama wins the delegate count and the supers give it to Clinton instead, she will lose, and the Democratic party will probably self destruct.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-2-2008 by grover]

join