It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - Safe places on Earth?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

We know that pole shifts have not happened in 200Ma. There is a disputed event 84Ma. Still the evidence is that they are slow, taking places over millions of years. No pole shift is going to happen.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CHIP1PAN

You are mistaken. The last big planet alignment was in 2000. Everyone remembers the Y2K hoopla. The planetary alignment that did nothing was the big panic for many.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I don't think I have seen this link on this thread. It is an enteresting read. I don't have any idea how accurate it might be. I originally found the link on ATS.

Safe Locations

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You read this and you wonder what are they talking about?

Not true, I heard about this 2012 date in the 90's only it was'nt so hyped. The original prognossis was that on Dec 21st 2012, all of the stella planets would line up and create a inter stella eclipse having a negative greavitational pull on the Earth resulting in best case scenerio being a rapid pole shift, and the worst case scenerio we would go spinning off into the abiss of space.

Here is a clever story about space that even got some wackos to call in to confirm that it actually happened:
Zero G's

In 1972, BBC Radio 2 announced an once-in-a-lifetime astronomical event was going to take place on April 1st. British astronomer Patrick Moore hypothesized that at 9:47 AM London time, Pluto would pass behind Jupiter and create a gravitational alignment that would counteract and decrease the Earth’s own gravity. Moore advised listeners if they leap in the air at the precise moment of planetary alignment, they would experience a weightless floating sensation. The BBC2 radio station received many phone calls confirming the mid-morning phenomenon, highlighted by one woman’s report of her eleven friends and her lifting off their chairs and floating around the room.

This story was a clever ruse that found out that wackos will confirm the silliest claims imaginable.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
There is a documentary from 1994 or around that time, where this guy they interviewed states that the year 2000 is not the year to look out for, instead he is more worried about the year 2012 where the mayans predicted doomsday or spiritual awakening. Either way it was the lifting of some veil.

Don't hold me to it, cause i can't remember excatly what he said, just something along those lines. Can't remember the name of the documentary. It had something to do with archeology and i think i saw it some years ago on this site: Sprword.com

[edit on 20-6-2010 by JokerzReality]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i have read somewhere that the province of Quebec in Canada
will be the most secure place in the world after 2012
and i live in quebec

here we have fresh water everywhere
no tornados or earthquake
the only thing we have that are bad
is the riots after canadiens of mtl win a round in the nhl
and big winter storm
thats it
no oil will ever come into our gulf (st-lawrence gulf)
the ocean flow stream in the atlantic ocean doesnt come here
so we wont have oil .. but europe will
the only thing is... we can get touch if there is a nuke boom in nyc
then some radiation may come in
so come in numbers
quebec is the largest province of canada
canada is the second largest country in the world
plenty of place lol

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If doomsday happens there will be no safe place. Better to put yourself in a place where you can care for yourself and your family surrounded by those you trust.

Safety is a state of mind,.... come on you should realize by now that life isn't about safety. The safest place is in the grave, no one can touch you there.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I agree, there is nothing more to 2012 than just the hype being cited.
did see a documentry at one time where rapid pole shift and effects were given leading to total inundation of the land masses by tusami formed.

still agree though that these shifts take place slowly over millenia and not something that happens within a blink of an eye.

some safe places proposed by the zetas,
www.zetatalk.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Actually you do get some sizable earthquakes. One of the 10 biggest quakes of all time in Canada was the Charlevoix earthquake which was a magnitude 7. The Saguenay quake in 1988 was magnitude 5.9. I felt that quake hundreds of miles away.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well,one of the smartest members of this forum is SkepticOverlord.

He moved to Phoenix,Arizona.

Phoenix-rising out of the ashes.

Arizona-Arid zone(dry place).

Think about it.

Mountain ranges all have evidence of being underwater including fossilized sea creatures.

Must not have always been mountains.

Someday after the earth changes take place Phoenix will be the new capital of the reconstituted United States and Bill(SkepticOverlord) will be elected the first president.

Study the history of Phoenix.

It was founded by Freemasons and lies on the 33rd latitude.

It lies in the Valley of the Sun!

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

maybe rarely in some part of quebec
but for myself i have never felt an earthquake in my life
i have lived in the north (valdor) then montreal.. now i live in the rive-north of montreal
never had any flooding or any tornado , earthquake ...
only big winter storm lol with -40 of termperature
its warmer then before but we still have a lot of snow
so i dont know but if we compared to all whats happening everywhere
here its french and english mix up together
everyone live in peace
so its a safe heaven to everyone in needs
its peace and love here

our border are open to anyone
we dont shoot on sight lol (like the mexican 15yrs that was shoot in usa border)
so i beleive im closing this thread with the conclusion
we have found the place this post is searching and its quebec province

but canada is big others province are good to
second largest country in the world with 33 millions people
you got ur answer

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CUin2013?

Thanks! That's the one I was talking about. I lost it due to a hard drive crash. I think it was originally posted in the Benevolent thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
australia here's why:

Australia's Oldest Human Remains

In 1974 a near complete skeleton was found near Lake Mungo, a dry lakes in western New South Wales. The corpse of this individual, Lake Mungo 3 was covered with red ochre before burial. In 1999 the specimen was restudied (Thorne, et. al.,1999). The researchers carried out ESR and U-series dating study. The age estimate obtained for the human skeleton through the combination of U-series and ESR analyses was 62,000 ± 6000 years. The age agrees with age estimates for the burial sediment, 61,000 ± 2000 years.

The age results are far older than previously assumed. The authors concluded that the Lake Mungo 3 burial documents the earliest known human presence on the Australian continent. The specimens age implies that the present Australian indigenous population colonized the continent by 57,000-71,000 years ago.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I've spent some time in Quebec. Been to Montreal, Qubec City, north to Chibougamau, over to the Sagunay, Forillon Parc, Rouyn-Noranda, and even Val-D'or. It is a nice place. I have to say that I've traveled many times on June 1 into Quebec and found many places of interest closed due to the fact that places don't open till summer time. It snowed on us at Lac St Jean, the Chic Choc mountains, the Laurentians, ... That was around May 31 to June 2.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

so you can say its a peace and safe place to live
for the american people of south & north
ok stephen harper is a puppet of israel and usa but
its still safe lol lots of place and fresh water
so yes i can predict in the futur many americans from usa will come to canada
a lots of deserted marine already live here

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I say the best is Central America. There are high mountains there and land where crops can be grown most of the year if not year long. It beats the cold.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Just when you think its safe in Canada the unexpected happens. A funny coincidence it is.

Magnitude-5.0 earthquake reported in Canada

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Did anyone ever think of joining the navy for submarine duty. Those things can stay out for months without resupplying and if push came to shove over a year on dry rations. They make their own power and water. Under the sea you would be safe from earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanos, o yeah they recycle are and make heat so you would be good as long as you were not low enough to get a direct magma hit.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Some reading this thread may be interested in/could shed light on my theory presented here:

"Does sacred geometry predict the location of Deep Underground Military Bases? (repost)"
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I started this thread back in February while thinking about where safe places might be. Then it developed into my theory about Deep Underground Military Bases. I think I'm on to something with this, but have come to an impasse. Collaborate on this please.

P.S. The desert southwest of the US seems to be a safe place.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That phone conversation is one of the worst hoaxes i have seen, anybody can post rubbish like that up on youtube, i could make my own in 2 minutes on Windows Movie Maker

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join