It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - Safe places on Earth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I have a whole video on this and will be posting it up soon cause I haven't found it on ATS which is suprising considering it goes into science and everything to come up with the theory!

Think caves

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
About 20 miles from me is Scaw Fell Pike, Englands tallest mountain, its in the Lake District, also know as Cumbria, thats where I will be heading if the Poop hits the proverbial fan.

www.leaney.org...

There is no active // Dormant volcanoes, there are hills / fells all around to soak up any Tsunamis, i'm telling you, its as good of a place as any.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have fun

Hope this video answers your question.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I believe there is a website regarding 2012. Even though this website is pertaining to a disaster happening towards their book, it’s still a good reference to look at no matter what disaster happens. Survival2012 just google that.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Johnathanrs]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I think keeping human kind in fear is a way of controlling humans we indulge our self's in conspiracy theories end of the world antics that we do not pay action to what really going on think about who has control over our t.v's computers radios and so forth hmm.. Oh yea our government they have many years of experience in lying and be deceitful in getting what they want .What ppl are forgetting is that no matter what we can make change we control our destines so instead of getting involved in fear tactics stand up and unite and make a change save our earth it can only be done if ppl unite as one and and enforce change. But ppl are lazy they like to drive there big cars and use electricity and computers and fast food cell phones ect.. (WITCH IS KILLING OUR EARTH) humans rather rape and destroy the earth and indulge it the thought of the world ending before they give up pleasures of a material world and make a difference
Unite for Change...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

How do you know this? The creatures that survived the last mass extinction that took the dinosaurs were the small creatures that were able to hide underground..they became the mammals and we evolved from them. So shouldn't we listen to the Hopi and seek refuge underground?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I live 30 miles from Mt. Snowdon in Wales, which is about 3,000 thousand feet in height. Do you think the top of that will be safe in 2012? It's my only hope you see

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
From what I've read, there are maps out that say where it will be safer to be, and it wasn't always what you'd expect due to things like fault lines and other lines (can't remember what they were called). Great Britain and Western Europe are definitely not safe from what I remember and they actually go first with a new ice age descending on them pretty badly.

In North America, not all mountains are necessarily safe. Any coastline especially Florida and the islands are a very bad place to be, up to and including Atlanta. NJ and Philly and NYC...not so good. Most areas in Northern and western NY were safe. Anything west of the Rockies was iffy. Sorry but that's all I remember and I only focused on the areas where I have immediate family and friends, and the map I found went "away."

And of course this is all speculation...depending on what it is that befalls us. I'm pretty sure most people making maps are thinking of polar shifts, which will bring with them earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and tsunamis, and which will begin as of this year (2010) increasing in both frequency and magnitude.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Videos no longer available.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I have a copy of the map. About 1/3 of the land mass of the world is missing. However, I don't think anything like this is going to happen because of the work Lightworkers have done the past few years. I do think we are going to have major issues with the solar maximum and the destruction they are going to do on the earth because of our weakened magnetosphere. Also, the energy waves from the sun are adsorbed by the tectonic plates. The next 3 years will be wild for CMEs, volcanoes and earthquakes. Buckle in and know that all will work out. It's a natural cycle that mother earth needs to go through.

I'm above 4000' elevation in the California sierras...which is reflected on the map as a string of islands. HA!

[edit on 19-6-2010 by ptmckiou]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
If that's the same Area 51 / Art Bell caller I remember listening to ( I remember listening to it live way back when ) ... then it was found to be a hoax caller. The transmission did, indeed, get cut off but not due to any government interference.

Just wanted to give my two-cents regarding that clip / video.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ptmckiou
I have a copy of the map. About 1/3 of the land mass of the world is missing. However, I don't think anything like this is going to happen because of the work Lightworkers have done the past few years. I do think we are going to have major issues with the solar maximum and the destruction they are going to do on the earth because of our weakened magnetosphere. Also, the energy waves from the sun are adsorbed by the tectonic plates. The next 3 years will be wild for CMEs, volcanoes and earthquakes. Buckle in and know that all will work out. It's a natural cycle that mother earth needs to go through.

I'm above 4000' elevation in the California sierras...which is reflected on the map as a string of islands. HA!

[edit on 19-6-2010 by ptmckiou]

it would be awesome if you could upload the map!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Apparently these are the safe places in Britain. Snowdownia is quite red. So I think I'll camp on Snowdon throughout the week of the 21st

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This is something I've been thinking a lot about lately. My current way of thinking is leading me to believe that ley lines are linked to our safety, or rather the structures and stone formations built on them.

Even the bible mentions places of safety (in a non-descript way of course) for when armageddon comes so I do believe they're out there.

Personally I will be setting up camp on Dartmoor at the "Nine Maidens" stone circle, the north eastern point on the St Michael ley line

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You could try standing in a doorway.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
mountains are also the most active regions of plate tectonics, so for something like a pole shift, these places will be just as bad with earthquakes, landslides, high winds, freezing temps, and ranges being raised or lowered greatly during a shift.

it can be a lifesaver for tusamis though, but then if earths rotation and topple is affected, the size and speed of a pursuing tusami will deam even those high and hard to reach places unsafe as the wave spreads from one end of the globe to the other destroying everything in its path.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cllj7
Apparently these are the safe places in Britain. Snowdownia is quite red.

The map you posted is obviously something to do with "if sea-levels rise through global warming". It just shows the lowland areas under the water and the higher ground above water. It's not clear why the second group of areas should be safe from any other kind of disaster.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Your house should be fairly safe...as nothing will happen. I can not wait til' the mother of all conspiracies passes by.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

NOT TRUE, I HEARD ABOUT THIS 2012 DATE IN THE 90'S ONLY IT WAS'NT SO HYPED. THE ORIGINAL PROGNOSSIS WAS THAT ON DEC 21ST 2012, ALL OF THE STELLA PLANETS WOULD LINE UP AND CREATE A INTER STELLA ECLIPSE HAVING A NEGATIVE GREAVITATIONAL PULL ON THE EARTH RESULTING IN BEST CASE SCENERIO BEING A RAPID POLE SHIFT, AND THE WORST CASE SCENERIO WE WOULD GO SPINNING OFF INTO THE ABISS OF SPACE.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Novel
Your house should be fairly safe...as nothing will happen. I can not wait til' the mother of all conspiracies passes by.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Then 2013 rolls around and then it happens as the Anunnaki gives the middle finger on a flyby.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join