It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa images show Absolute proof of Life on Mars. Huge cities

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I don't really see any cities. Sorry!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
dude, are you serious? I saw a very, very large image of this. looked at every coordinate. didn't see any huge cities. you know if there were huge cities like you claim we would see them here right?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by silversurfer6161

enlarged Pos & neg with slight enhance on both.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Could anyone please tell me if they see anything peculiar(shapes) in eithe Pos or Neg images? That would be helpful,especially if you could mark it/highlight it. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
Could anyone please tell me if they see anything peculiar(shapes) in eithe Pos or Neg images? That would be helpful,especially if you could mark it/highlight it. Thanks.

Reading the thread would be a good idea....but in a nutshell...apparently it's primarily the OP that can see them. Nearly all other responses have been on the "nope, can't see 'em" variety.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Which image are you talking about, the image that was the reason for the creation of this thread or the image posted by Silversurfer6161?

That is why I don't like the introduction of photos that are not directly related to the original photos in a thread where we are discussing a specific photo, at least until we reach some conclusion and the conversation shifts naturally to other photos.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
For those that think that those shapes are not natural, here are two images from Canada.

Stone circles on Melville Island

Ice-wedge polygons in peatland

Remember that according to the scale of that Mars photo, the polygonal shapes are more or less 4 metres wide.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
i see people waving their hands lol but sorry i just dont see the city

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I was refering to the silversurfer photo,hoping that the positive/neg aspect would help someone nail down what they saw by a few seeing it or just more sure of it seeing it both pos and neg images. Co-incidentally I figured out a possible remedy for those who cant see details in my images due to a variety of factors including "noise" introduced by fuzziness from posting low res images under limiting factors here such as size. If someone were to download my images,perhaps 5 or so,they could try reducing the size of the images to condense them and increase clarity with most.That's one of my tricks is to reduce size to make compression work for me.
Now here's a pic similar to how the Mars Man looks.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Localjoe3

Hi Joe,this may not be the explanation you wanted about why it looks like you are seeing recognizable patterns on the sat pics. I'm pretty sure you are seeing patterns,but when I explain why,you may not believe me or if you do you may wish I hadn't told you.But If you decide to figure it out sooner or later,here's my pitch. Back in 1987 I had an idea about how to send "packets" of info the most efficient way possible across vast distances,to compress the time and energy it takes to send a data stream. Keep in mind that I was far from a computer geek at the time,but my friends were and I knew they had problems with corrupt files.It made them crazy. I was more into photography and artsy stuff and music,sci-fi,live bands.I collected so many pictures I had stacks of them all over the house(very messy,boxes all over the place). I thought of STACKING IMAGES on top of one another electronically. The short answer for you is that since the data stream is NOT JUST the image you see,but what is also simultaneously transmitted in packets effecting your final image. In other words you may or may not believe that Nasa masks images,but you have fallen victim without knowing it by seeing patterns that are simultaneously transmitted and not filtered out.I will probably have to show you rather than just have you understand and figure out the extent of this corruption of what Nasa is putting out as "the good stuff". You are seeing patterns alright,but they are not what you think they are. The onion unpeeled one more layer.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Here's what I'm proposing,Joe. Just simply look at the image again that you marked with shapes and dots.But this time really MARK it up good with 5 to 10 times as many contour lines especially.Just go to town with the contour lines you see,and after it's marked up that way and you post it I'll in the best way I can show you what's behind the veil.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The only thing I see in all of the pictures so far are natural land formations caused by erosion. Mars gets a lot of huge wind and sand storms which can violently change the landscape in a matter of hours even to the point of making areas look man made not to forget the erosion of the land from the water and ice sheets that was once there a long time ago (like how the ice age and its eventual end) carved our world into what it looks like today) or the dry, cracked river or lake beds.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join