It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa images show Absolute proof of Life on Mars. Huge cities

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Your imagination is running WAY wild on this one....

Sorry bud but there is NOTHING there. Like all of us, we would love for the discovery of true alien life to be found, better yet found by one of us. The excitiment and overall importance would be unbelievable....but this isn't it. Keep lookin...

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by VType

sorry, I don't see a thing out of the ordinary.

Maybe you could crop the area you're referring to? download irfanview for basic cropping, adding, resizing, etc... Again it's free and pretty good.

Here's a link for irfanview
www.irfanview.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I don't any evidence of cities, but the terrain in really beautiful

Im sure with the geological makeup of the planet, different colors and plateaus are only natural.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say, but there's a reason your thread has only received on flag--there isn't any proof of an advanced civilization in our posted link.

Good try, but I don't think NASA would put a picture of life on Mars on their website. Most likely, they would cover it up because they wouldn't want the public to know of such an extraordinary find and other reasons.

Also, next time you use these words, "Absolute proof" in your thread title, make sure it's ABSOLUTE PROOF of whatever your trying to prove. One thing I don't like (but don't hate) are misleading titles.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The second picture posted here looks alot like an under water shot to me.Very nice,i like the color.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I agree that this pic inparticular doesnt look like it offers proof but I do believe that there is without a doubt or war previously life on mars. Without a doubt in my mind!

My question is this...Everyone knows NASA cuts and crops out extraterrestrial anomalies on photos- What if somethings been cut out???

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I see absolutely nothing out of the ordinary in any of these photos versions. I especially do not see any "star" that you keep on insisting is present in the "city". I can't even imagine a "star", and considering my imagination is vivid, I have no idea what you must be referring to.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by factor352
The second picture posted here looks alot like an under water shot to me.Very nice,i like the color.

exactly what it looks like to me as well.

It's definitely a nice picture. There are some really interesting terrain, and possible air features going on in the pic that maybe a geologist or meteorologist could be extremely into. Perhaps proof of past existence of water or an atmosphere.

But cities, or artificial structures, I really don't see them. There do seem to be some very squared off formations, and What looks like a pyramid top right, with a cylindrical bottom (so I do see what one might construde as artificial structures), but again the size, and context...looks all naturally made.

Almost looks like a painting though, really nice shot, I'll give you that. But no cities.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Is this a rorschach test? Or do i have to sqint my eyes an wear 3d glasses?

i see a pathway or light colored something, maybe metal or ice but that could be why its brighter.. no star, no cites... although

wait wait is this it!!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I do not see anything at all like you describe.
You do not provide anything remotely like evidence or Absolute proof.
Misleading and disappointing thread.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by WhiteWash]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
it looks like proof of weird rock formations. you conspiricy guys need to give it a rest. when they find something they'll tell us. nasa wouldn't hide info they need all the money they can get and what better way than to find ruins. if they find it everyone will want to go there.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PimpyMcgibbins

NASA may be able to get the majority of stuff out of these pics, but they will almost always miss something due to their nervous incompetence.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

This image was hacked out of JPL.

WOw

But really, that would be a nice find eh?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sometimes I shake when I read threads like these.
It's only out of the sheer frustration of people like this though.
It's kind of like seeing a violent end to a peaceful protest- You're just left wondering "Why?"
Good eyes OP, good eyes.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sorry OP ... I only wish there were actual cities and artificial structures on there, but I've looked, and I've looked, and - like pretty much every other poster - can't see anything.

Maybe better luck next time, eh?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VType

Sorry, I don't see anything. I don't even see the star.

reply to post by ArMaP

That's a nice picture

The color is awesome!

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i cant see anything accept for different layers of rocks.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I consider myself a bit of an expert with aerial photography having been a sniper in the military whose intel relied on such pictures before going out on a operation and also being a private pilot with a civvilian licence.

I can see nothing but i can understand how some people see different things. There was a name we used for this in the army and im scratching my head trying to think of it.

At least ill give the OP a pat on the back for making a thread. There would be no ATS if no one put forward their beliefs and ideas

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
OMFG.. when are these absolute proof threads going to stop. I still think these types of threads are meant to distract and confuse us from the truth, misinformation agents are everywhere on ats.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Fantastic photo;more of it please.But I can't see a city.Sorry!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join