It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Research for Darkelf (and all)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Darkelf, you've done a fantastic job reseaching RFID. Are you still going? I noticed it's been nearly two years since your last post here. I have a few questions, although I don't expect anyone to have the answers, it atleast helps to get the questions out there so we can ponder, pray seek the Word, help others etc..

First though, I too did some research a couple of years ago and found this site which you don't have mentioned above so thought you might like to add it to your research:

www.alientechnology.com...

I'd like to comment that it is almost audacious (sp?) or BOLD on the part of whoever came up with the name of the company. I mean really, "alien" technology??! But then I thought, the enemy is very bold, for Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down (Daniel 8:11) So it shouldn't be any surprise that whoever is behind all of this cares little about us sheep. Anyway, I don't like talking too much about the enemy, It's not our portion unless we make it our portion I suppose, but I do think that 'actions' should be exposed or agendas brought into the light.

Onto my questions: In another more recent post you replied to a topic about Obama being Anti-Christ, I thought what you stated was interesting but not real clear, could you explain the part where you mention they would have to be infused with the spirit of antiChrist? Also, I did read this post entirely believe it or not! lol and you go onto to talk about the beast and mark, but the question that has always been in the back of my mind is what does all of this 'tagging' tracking have to do with what John mentions as "worship"?

Now I pray to Yahweh in the name of His Son, Yahshua that I will never take any kind of mark, that He will keep me strong in Him during that time, but this working RFID system doesn't seem to add up, it's almost like a flat out derision FROM the real mark that John mentions, again, not that I would ever take ANY mark, if it were life or death, I'd rather die and not that I'm eluding that anyone else should take any chip in their bodies either, but something seems 'off' about this. Am I making sense?

For one thing, the Scripture says; (Rev 13:8) And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. So who will worship
the beast? Anyone NOT written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb. Basically, all those who follow after this world, rather than following after His Word. His word says in 67 places that it is the sun that moves, not the earth. But we are taught and many believe, quite the opposite, this is one of the deceptive heads of the dragon mentioned in Rev 13. And yet I know even "Christians' that would argue that the earth does rotate, why?? It's a choice IMO, a choice to believe what the Word says or not to, it's either all the way or no way. Course there are those who are luke warm, especially today as knowledge has increased so much, carnal knowledge that is. I've written a lot more than I thought I would darkelf, and I hope you'll give me a few moments of your time. After all, if and I hope and pray we are, the body, we need to be working together for the better, not scaring people with false intentions, but pulling them out of the fire.

(2 Timothy 7-9)
7: For God hath not given us the spirit of afear; but of bpower, and of clove, and of a sound mind.
8: Be not thou therefore aashamed of the btestimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
9: Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy acalling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and bgrace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began....

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
btw..I exceeded my maximum characters above but in short, I clicked on your link in your signature and read your research and thought I could respond there and wrote the above info but it told me I was not permitted to reply there. I'm new so I had no idea, I thought I lost all I had written (I almost cried) LOL!!! not really lol though. Anyway, what I wrote is mainly for your research and some questions, but anyone is welcome to respond, the more the better actually.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This post is giving me a headache. Previously I edited all the mistakes but as you know I lost that info because I couldn't post in the research forum, so when I hit the back button it had expired and I refreshed and found all that I wrote but it was prior to my edit, so all in all, the post above looks shabby, sorry for that.

Here is how (2 Timothy 7-9) should be written (without the abc before the words) (2 Timothy 7-9)
7: For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
8: Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
9: Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began....

Also I found this: www.datacard.com...

and this: www.infowars.net...

join