It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US base in Britain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ajsr71

That is correct, it's just south of Boscombe down. My mistake.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
A WhistleBlower in New Zealand said this is part of the system to intercept all communications globally so they can pass important information off to Corporations so they can use the information to make money.

Knowing who's going to be doing what.....you can make lots of money buying and selling stocks.

Plus if you know somebody's made technological advances....you can beat them to get it to market and make money on it first.

It's funny how gullible people are.

Now there are electronic devices such as ipads, cellphones, laptops....all kinds of devices in every single room of peoples homes giving them the ability to listen to everything.

Little Johnny Sanchez right now is 5 and watches Pokemon.....before he is 18 there will be a database that will know every single thing about him...from what he likes.....to some of the bad things he's done only someone in his home would know.....they'll be using that data against people.

The future of humanity is bleak.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by northord
There are a couple of places in Scotland too that are used by mil planes and US. Out of the way and quiet Cambeltown is one shown as closd but still in use.

RAF Machrihanish at Campbelltown in Scotland was sold in 2012 for a quid so it is not active. It did host some hush-hush UAV flights at some point.

Regards

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomasz
reply to post by Slayer

RAF Boscombe down has actual links with the facility at groom lake. Janet flights have been spotted there and there are two us air squadrons stationed there year round. Also there has been F117's there quite recently. The place is all MoD land and people say the guards at Groom lake are a lot less leanient to trespassing than at Boscombe down.

Really? You do realise that Boscombe Down is regularly visited by aircraft enthusiasts. There are no US Squadrons based there. Think about it? Any such air activity from Boscombe is not going to go unnoticed. All US personnel and their bases are accountable to UK Parliament. There are also activists that campaign for the accountability of US forces in the UK.

www.caab.org.uk...

Would you like to e-mail CAAB and inform them that they missed two 'us air squadrons' at Boscombe Down?

www.thunder-and-lightnings.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrahydro
....in fact a mini usa.. including the cars, fuel station usa style,fire hydrants, etc....

And people complain that immigrants in America don't embrace it's culture, and create their own communities.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Originally posted by northord
There are a couple of places in Scotland too that are used by mil planes and US. Out of the way and quiet Cambeltown is one shown as closd but still in use.

RAF Machrihanish at Campbelltown in Scotland was sold in 2012 for a quid so it is not active. It did host some hush-hush UAV flights at some point.

Regards

There is still odd things going on
not just there but at other quiet places out of the way.

Military stuff but using normal planes unless you know what to look for. Also some places have a lot of activity at night when you cant see exactly what it is.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Little Johnny Sanchez right now is 5 and watches Pokemon.....before he is 18 there will be a database that will know every single thing about him...from what he likes.....to some of the bad things he's done only someone in his home would know.....they'll be using that data against people.

How do you think Mary Poppins got the letter from the banks children after it had been torn into 4 pieces and burned in the FIreplace?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Okay, okay calm down. Sorry if I offended you? I must have got my facts wrong but the airstrip does have links with Groom lake that much is for sure. The airstrip is used to help train pilots from other NATO countries that is what I meant I must have got mixed up with the one in Northern Scotland. I have actually seen JANET callsign planes taxiing at RAF Boscombe down on my trip to England and about 7 C-5 galaxies.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
last year whilst doing the hadrians wall walk for help for heroes we were walking along the footpath and out of nowhere an apache gunship took off from a few fields away .. not sure if it was or is an american base but i alwaays associate apache gunships with the U.S.A.F the pilot even hovered a few hundered meters away from us so we could have a look at the helicopter... awesome piece of machinery .. i will have a look on google maps to see if i can figure out where we were at the time and see if there is anything around that area.

regards

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KARLOSS28

Odd. Whereabouts were you? If you were close to Fort Chester then it is likely that they were coming from RAF Boulmer although I don't know if any Americans are ever stationed there. If you were further to west then I'm completely unsure but the further west you go you are more likely to see something because generally speaking it gets more rural the further west you go. Where does the west side terminate exactly? If it's in the lake district then it makes sense because when scuba diving in lake Windemere I saw an f17 and even a ww2 era spitfire overhead.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Thomasz

hi thomasz when we were walking the wall we started from the west coast at a place called bowness on solway it was our 2nd day walking so we would have been inbetween brampton and haltwhistle or there abouts it was really strange seeing one of those especially that close up ... we heard it before we could even see it lol it was definately on the english side of the wall to as it rose on our right hand side as we were walking i guess it must have been r.a.f brampton but as to why they were apaches there i do not know unless they were training in the hills ... i used to live in kirkby lonsdale quite a few years back and was used to seeing allsorts tornado's harriers even the hercules bombers doing night flying excercises but never one of those lol

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Slayer

there is raf mildenhall which is an American air base, I have been there when I was younger to airshows every year, they even had the f117 there on the ground and you could walk around it etc,will have to dig the pics out

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join