It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Things Regarding The Billy Meier HOAX Case Timeline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hello.

My name is Derek Bartholomaus and I am the Lead Investigator into the claims of Billy Meier for the Independent Investigations Group.

I've never been able to find a decent timeline online regarding the Billy Meier Case. There are many overlapping and possibly contradictory events. I decided to start working on one myself. This is by no means complete, and I would appreciate any additions that other members can verify, but this seems like a good starting point of the main events in the life of Billy Meier from his birth in 1937 until the founding of FIGU in 1975.

All of the dates are based on accounts previously published by Billy Meier and his followers.

1937 – Billy Meier is born.
1951 – Age 14 – Billy Meier is arrested and convicted for assault and sent to youth prison.
1951 – Age 14 – Billy Meier sends a letter to 3,000 Heads of State throughout the world.
1953 – Age 16 – Billy Meier is arrested a second time, convicted, and sent to youth prison.
1953 – Age 16 – Billy Meier escapes from prison and joins the French Foreign Legion.
1955 – Age 18 – Billy Meier deserts from the French Foreign Legion and returns to Switzerland for prosecution. He is institutionalized for two years.
1958 – Age 21 – Billy Meier sends a letter entitled “Warning to all the governments of Europe!” (In the DVD “The Silent Revolution Of Truth” this letter is shown to have the FIGU address on it.)
1960 – Age 23 – Billy Meier travels the Middle East as a day laborer.
1963 – Age 26 – Billy Meier and Isa Rashid engage in the grave robbing of what they claim is the tomb of Jmmanuel (aka Jesus Christ).
1964 – Age 27 – Billy Meier takes his first known photos of “UFOs” while in India.
1964 – Age 27 – Billy Meier is expelled from India on charges of vagrancy (per Timothy Good).
1965 – Age 28 – Billy Meier has his left arm partially amputated because he was hanging it outside the window of a bus when it crashed.
1967 – Age 30 – Billy Meier meets and marries Kalliope.
1975 – Age 38 – Billy Meier founds FIGU.

Now, the first things that jump out at me are regarding his 1951 and 1958 letters which his followers have been recently promoting more than other documents.

The 1951 letter was written when he was 14 and either in prison or recently released from prison, so I don't doubt that people didn't take that letter seriously and never responded to him.

The 1958 letter was written when he was 21 and most likely just released from an institution. Again, I don't doubt why people didn't take him or his letter seriously. An interesting thing about the 1958 letter is that the image of it used in the recent DVD says that it was released by FIGU, but FIGU would not be founded for another 17 years. This may just be sloppiness on the part of the filmmakers, but I do find it interesting that they would be trying to promote a document as being part of an organization that didn't even exist yet.

What do you all think?

[edit on 21-4-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by derekcbart
Now, the first things that jump out at me are regarding his 1951 and 1958 letters which his followers have been recently promoting more than other documents.
The 1951 letter was written when he was 14 and either in prison or recently released from prison, so I don't doubt that people didn't take that letter seriously and never responded to him.

Regarding the letters I can a remark. I don't know if they were actually written on those dates (1951-1958) or that Meier pulled one out of his hat and wrote them much later on in time. What I do know is that those letters popped up out of nowhere.
Let me explain. I've been researching the case off and on for years now. Suddenly, I guess it's 2 or 3 years back, they appeared. I didn't see any reference to those letters in other material, Meier's contacts notes, bulletins or literature by other authors.
From recollection I also noticed something highly unusual in one of those letters, I have to guess it's the one from 1951. Basicly the letter is highly anti-American, filled with critique against the United States. That's highly unusual since we are talking about the time period just after WW2. The Brits, Canucks and Yanks just liberated Europe and were viewed as heroes and the goodguys. You'll find nothing of that sentiment in those letters. However it is consistent with Meier's writing from the 1990s on where he adopts a highly critical position against the US.

Stuff to consider I guess.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Being Billy Meier, what proof is there that FIGU was founded in 1970's and not much earlier?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
i have no interest in defending mr mieir and co - as i consider them all frauds

but

the " released by FIGU " comments , IMHO mean nothing

FIGU can ` release ` hithertoo unpublished material at any date since the creation of FIGU

the date at which it was first written is irrelevant

as AFAIK the origional letters were not published at the time of writting - and i suspectt most of them ended up in the document shredder

the best comparison i can offer is that i recently secured documents from the UK MOD regarding 1st and second world war defensive works in the uk - now all these files were published by the ministry of war , some years before the MOD was formed

but the MOD has declassified and released them in 2007 - previously they were mostly classified or secret - some were even ` most secret ` - a classification equivilant to top secret

do you see my point ? the present day MOD aquired and now has rights over documents produced prior to its formation

by the same token - the FIGU org now has aquirred , and can publish pre FIGU writtings from mieir

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarentack
Being Billy Meier, what proof is there that FIGU was founded in 1970's and not much earlier?

Well, that is the date according to Wikipedia and the FIGU website. I do agree that given their history any date published by them is suspect, however even given their own information the timeline doesn't make sense.

Originally posted by TerraX
Regarding the letters I can a remark. I don't know if they were actually written on those dates (1951-1958) or that Meier pulled one out of his hat and wrote them much later on in time. What I do know is that those letters popped up out of nowhere.
Let me explain. I've been researching the case off and on for years now. Suddenly, I guess it's 2 or 3 years back, they appeared. I didn't see any reference to those letters in other material, Meier's contacts notes, bulletins or literature by other authors.
From recollection I also noticed something highly unusual in one of those letters, I have to guess it's the one from 1951. Basicly the letter is highly anti-American, filled with critique against the United States. That's highly unusual since we are talking about the time period just after WW2. The Brits, Canucks and Yanks just liberated Europe and were viewed as heroes and the goodguys. You'll find nothing of that sentiment in those letters. However it is consistent with Meier's writing from the 1990s on where he adopts a highly critical position against the US.

Stuff to consider I guess.

That's along the same lines I was thinking. As usual, no original versions of the documents exist for testing purposes.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Why is there nothing about October 14 2008 from Billy Meier?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hello,

I am going to throw a theory.... Is it possible that he went back in time and then sent those letters knowing that he was in prison during 1951? It could be possible that he entered a spaceship and travelled back in time to submit the letters(with the FIGU seal on the letters) as evidence of time travel?

One more thing, I would like for you to investigate the photos he has taken while in India. Tell me if the photos are authentic?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join