It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dark Origins of Scientology: L Ron and Black Magic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
With the recent suspicious "suicides" of Scientology protesters - two of which have personal connections here at ATS. thread This topic is getting hot. I recently made a thread about A. Crowley drawing an entity that looks like an Alien grey here, and I discovered L Rons black magic activity. It's been common knowledge, I suppose, but new to me. I figure the origins of this dark religion take on more significance in light of recent events.

To me it speaks volumes about what the spiritual force behind Scientology really is. Whether you believe in the supernatural or not, it does show character. From what I've learned, he stole the money to publish the first Dianetics book. Not exactly a spiritual giant ol' L Ron. "Do unto to others before they do it to you" seems to be their golden rule.

JOHN WHITESIDE Parsons, a brilliant rocket fuel scientist, joined the American branch of Crowley's cult in 1939. He struck up earnest correspondence with "The Beast 666," as Crowley was known by his followers, and soon became his outstanding protégé in the United States. By January, 1946, Parsons was impatient to break new frontiers in the occult world. He decided to take the spirit of Babalon, the "whore of Babylon," and invest it in a human being.

But to carry out this intricate mission Parsons needed a female sexual partner to create his child in the astral (spiritual) world. If this part of the fixture went successfully Parsons would be able to call down the spiritual baby and direct it to a human womb. When born, this child would incarnate the forces of Babalon. During his magical preparations for this incarnation Parsons found himself overwhelmed with assistance from a young novitiate named Ron Hubbard.

Source &Click the link to see an newspaper article from October 5 1969.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

I would actually imagine the origins of Scientology to reside in greed....

" You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion."

-L. Ron Hubbard.

join