It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serb Tanks moving into position on Kosovo border

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It is weird and disturbing reference for People who do not understand depth of their deceit and atrocities. I used it with caution believe me.Three countries are being riped apart by them almost simultaneously.
Even though they have Albania they hunger for more land and expulsion of natives elsewhere.
Germany and Britain are next to follow don't you worry. Give it another 12-15 years.
Admins can even ban me for that. I sincerely say that and I stay by that. Read my every other post and you will see what are WE and I are fighting for. Peace and truth is our goal.
Just like when I say zionist I mean extremist orthodox Jewish part of them so is the reference to Albanian terrorists.
Most of Albanian population lived ok with a neighbors till Albanian terrorists arrived and start terrorizing them as well as Serbs and Gypsies.
If you were not with them you were against them.
Over and out. This topic has been diluted for far to long and is getting nowhere.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Apolon,
Bla...bla...bla...propaganda....for far to long...however no one buys it anymore.If we were able to "ripe" those three countries that you are saying we will have not not asked THe World to help us , we could done it in our own force.Make sence more for you to understand that those three countries were the occupators and devided Albania in 1913..and yes be afraid...be very afraid...from yourself and your sick thoughts and judgments..not from albanians.

Short History...please learn and keep your mind open for other opinions and historic facts:

Is Kosovo Serbia?
"Kosovo is Serbia" , "Ask any historian" read the unlikely placards,waved by angry Serb demostrators in Brussels on Sunday.This is rather flattering for historians:we don't aften get asked to adjudicate.It does not, however,follow that any historian would agree, not least because historians do not use this sort of eternal present tense.
History,for the Serbs,started in early 7th century,when they settled the Balkans.Their power base was outside Kosovo,which they fully conquered in the early 13th century, SO THE CLAIM THAT KOSOVO WAS THE "CRADLE" OF SERBS IS UNTRUE.
What is true is that they ruled Kosovo for about 250 years,until the final OTTOMAN takeover in the mid 15th century.Churches and monastteries remain from that period,but there is no more continuity between the medieval Serbian state and today's Serbia than there is between the Byzantine Empire and Greece.
Kosovo remained Ottoman terrtory until it was conquered by Serbian forces in 1912.Serbs would say"liberated";but even their own estimates put the Orthodox Serb population at less than 25% .The majority population was Albanian,and did not welcome Serb rule,so"conquered" seems the right word.
But legally,Kosovo was not incorporated into the Serbian kingdom in 1912;it remained occupied territory until some time after 1918.Then,finally,it was incorporated, NOT INTO A SERBIAN STATE,BUT INTO A YUGOSLAV ONE.And with one big interruption(The Second World War) it remained part of some sort of Yugoslav state until June 2006.
Until the destruction of the old federal Yugoslavia by Milosevic,Kosovo had dual status.It was called a part of Serbia; but it was also called a unit of federation.In all practical ways,the latter sense prevailed;KOSOVO HAD ITS OWN PARLIAMENT AND GOVERNMENT,AND DIRECTLY REPRESENTED AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well, month has passed and Serbs have not deployed tanks and forces to exterminate anyone.
So, it was what we suspected all along that Albanian terrorist who calls himself president wanted another propaganda war?
He is not happy with Kosovo, Montenegro is next target and Macedonia possibly simultaneously.
People bordering with you should built a Chinese wall but twice the size to stop you overflowing and infiltrating neighboring country and spreading havoc.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
SERBS THIS SI GIPSE FROM SOVIET ,

SERBS WOURK NIGHT END DAY FOUR DIC FROM KOSOOV . MECK I DUET THIS ,

RUSSY SUCK MY DICK.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join