It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible and the little g gods who rock it...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I just posted this point on another thread. They Bible and the OT are specificaly portraying little g gods. I mean the people they commanded did'nt know it of course
but we do now. Just start reading Genesis and the Sunday school Bible stories with this in mind and they will start making alot of sense. More so that is then the BIG G God as the sole deity theory that is prevalent today. Sitchin tells the story as alot of you already know in the Earth Chronicles. My favorite the 'Wars of Gods and Men' really brings this point home and helps us understand just what the Annunaki were able to get accomplished by acting as BIG G Gods. Abraham followed a little g god in battles with other people and there little g gods. The destiny he was promised was a direct result of his service to Enlil/Yahwea and alot of the Bible's stories follow this very deal. Noah with ENKI wtc. etc. etc.. Anyone who has not read Sitchin is in the dark about the history of man IMHO of course. I've read many many books with many different opinions.. I was confirmed Lutheran and all that as well ... you just can't deny the proof! we still learn more and more every day about just how advanced the Sumerian culture(see abraham and his father Terah) was ... and they always said they learned it from there Gods big G. Today we know they were little g. I'm not discounting BIG G of course as i meditate every day .... and he is there.

new topics

join