It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What an addictive Game! - ZELDA Phantom Hourglass

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Anyone that knows me, knows I love the Role Playing Games.

The Phantom Hourglass is totally awesome!

Played on the Nintendo DS, this 'portable' system uses a stylo pen. (Plastic-type instrument that acts like a pen; allows for game interaction, by simply touching the screen)

The 'stylo' frees up the use of the up/down/right/left control paddles, as well as any other 'manually pushed buttons'.

This heaven-sent device has allowed the callouses on my fingers to relax somewhat. Ahhhhhhhhhhh....

For those of you, who are familiar with the precursor: Zelda - Windwaker (Game Cube), the story line continues on to certain degrees, into the 'Phantom Hourglass'.

The graphics are beautiful, and the storyline (so far) hasn't disapointed me in the least.

The mini-games, treasure hunts, and dungeons are tandem in nature to 'Wind Waker', as well as other innovative approaches!

For those who have had a long day at work, or need a little break at work?

This game is for YOU!

WARNING:

Game players BEWARE!
Once you start playing...you might not want to turn this puppy off!

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I just wanted to *bump* the thread to see if anyone else has had the chance to play this game.

If you did, do you like it?

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Got it, and love it. My grandmother likes it as well. She even went out and bought a DS Lite for this game!!

Awesome all around.

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Are you KIDDING me?

Your Grandma likes it too???!

Way too cool!!!

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Yup. She's further along in it than I am at the moment. Quite amazing really. She caught on pretty quick.

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
my grandpa used to "compete" with me. we would play space quest 3 on the pc and on the weekends we would brag about how much farther we had gotten to each other. good times. =)

anyway, yes phantom hourglass was very well done.

new topics

top topics

join