It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush UFO promise remains unfulfilled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Too bad we elected a liar to be President of the United States for two terms in office. What makes anyone think the next President will be any different. They all say what people want to hear to get elected, then once they're sworn in they do as they please.

Actual transcript and short video clip of the Charles Huffer encounter with George W. Bush in Arkansas in 2000 while Bush and Cheney were out campaigning...

www.rense.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-2-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
That's true. However, there have not been many elected presidents who haven't promised to "solve" the "UFO problem." Clinton also promised to reveal the "UFO problem," we're still waiting.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Jimmy Carter promised it and, when questioned about it after he was out of office, his response was "I asked about and was told I didn't have the proper clearance."

The gentleman that relayed this story to me said he then asked the president how he could not have clearance, what with him being the president and all that. Carter's response will tell you all you need to know:

"I was a temporary employee and that was why my clearance wasn't high enough."

This story was relayed to me (and Springer) from a very high level news producer who was one of the original recipients of the majestic docs. I had no reason to think he'd made the story up.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Crakeur, that is what a lot of people don't understand. The president's power is relatively minimal. He is not the say all and end all... Truman was full of # when he said "The buck stops here." Really, I think it should be mandatory that people be able to pass a simple civics test before they are allowed to vote.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Like father like son? When the current US President's father was CIA Director and/or campaining he was asked about the whole "UFO thing" his reply was, "You don't know the half of it." I've seen it on video, I may even have it but I can't remember the video title...

It should almost be possible to do a pretty neat compilation video of some similar folks...

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I can see why a president wouldn't be in the know about a lot of the information regarding UFO's and other possible ET related information, documents, physical evidence ETC, it is a temporary job and situations change so much, so quickly.

My opinion like almost everyone elses is to reveal the information to the public and let the people decide, and IMO allow Mankind to take its first steps towards peace for all,

None of this is going to change while we just whine about it and allow the so called leaders in ufology continue with their little boys club and split the proceeds between each other whilst twisting truths and deciding what is real and what is not.

Looking to the presidents for disclosure is a huge mistake we all know will not happen until we have a deliberate landing aimed at all of Mankind, (not on the white house lawn )

And as for bush and his unfulfilled promises, did he really surprise you with the promise most presidents make only not to try? he didnt keep his word on a ton of things, and to a lot of people UFO's are bottom of the priority list.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I'm fairly sure they have all said "I'm going to do my best to keep the public informed at all times" or some other line of b.s. and then they do nothing because there are more pressing things to deal with.

that said, let's all admit to one thing. If we were ever elected to president, the first thing we'd do (after christening the Presidential Throne) is try and find out about ets, find out who killed kennedy and finally get the answer to the age old question who put the bomp in bomp shoo bomp bomp.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

No amount of money will make a president go near the UFO
conspiracy or any other conspiracy, he wants to live and enjoy life
like the rest of us.

Do we know the factors that rule our lives?
This appears mere coincidence in the realm of things:

video.google.com...

Summary: in 1999 after 210 years we can say we are out of slavery and what does Bush do.

Lots of luck all.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by azzllin

I'm fairly sure they have all said "I'm going to do my best to keep the public informed at all times" or some other line of b.s. and then they do nothing because there are more pressing things to deal with.

that said, let's all admit to one thing. If we were ever elected to president, the first thing we'd do (after christening the Presidential Throne) is try and find out about ets, find out who killed kennedy and finally get the answer to the age old question who put the bomp in bomp shoo bomp bomp.

LOL if only is a phrase which comes to mind, pitty im not American you would have my vote,

But for now we shall all keep keep the struggle up, and hope something slips or reveals itself, as for the Bomp thats a mystery i doubt we shall ever figure out

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You for real ?
Whaddya expect: rrrrrrubber biscuits?
The asses we elect are never going to let us in on whatever it is.
Not 2012, not Aug. 2008, not 2017, not ever.
We bigger asses will keep electing them.
I'm not much for goofy TV shows but I seem to remember "X-Files" guy saying "I want to believe".
The saying goes; want in one hand, #&@% in the other, then clap.
See what you get.

new topics

top topics

join