It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP candidate says 911 attacks were a hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
We have those on this site that believe it and we have government officials that believe it:
"The Concord resident opposed the incumbent, Charles Bass of Peterborough, and Berlin Mayor Bob Danderson in the Republican primary Sept. 12. (She Lost)

Maxwell would not specify if she holds the opinion that the government stood by while terrorists hijacked four domestic airliners and used them as weapons, or if it had a larger role by sanctioning and carrying out the attacks.

But she implicated the government by saying the Sept. 11 attacks were meant “to soften us up . . . to make us more willing to have more stringent laws here, which are totally against the Bill of Rights . . . to make us particularly focus on Arabs and Muslims . . . and those strange persons who spend all their time creating little bombs,” giving Americans a reason “to hate them and fear them and, therefore, bomb them in Iraq for other reasons.”

Taken from : 911lies.org...

So you see..its not just us crazy truthers out there that think something is going on.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm sure I've heard of her before... somewhere. Her opinions sound reasonable considering. I like these quotes. I hope she's not a 'crazy' person who takes a smart stance first and then goes off later with holograms silliness and again shows that even smart trutherism leads to mental decay. There are a few such people around in the politician realm...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yeah I know, lets hope she remains focused and stays away from anything that lacks evidence and logic.

I am not sure why you have to find this kind of information in the depths on the internet. OH wait, the media sucks. Forgot about that.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Appears to be your typical local nut out in podunkville - waiting for the
"Reynolds wrap" moment where starts ranting that the gubmint
black helicopters buzzing her house are preventing the aliens from landing
in the back yard....

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
I hope she's not a 'crazy' person who takes a smart stance first and then goes off later with holograms silliness and again shows that even smart trutherism leads to mental decay. There are a few such people around in the politician realm...

Like who?

Are you sure you really "hope" this?

Does that mean that you truly WISH and "hope" for the official story to be accepted as false by the mainstream?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This is the same woman who brought a lawsuit in Federal Court against George Bush and Dick Cheney for waging war against Iran and Syria.

Wait. Aren't we fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan?

First impression of her? Nutter.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So why do we think that she is nuts? Because she brought forth a lawsuit against Bush and Cheney?

new topics

top topics

join