It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another officer Run Amock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I hope this video hasn't already been posted. I didn't find it on a search.

This is a scary thing. Scary because somehow in that officers mind what he did was not unacceptable it appears he got a little carried away.

Admitedly the female was getting problematic and wasn't sitting there as she should have but what she did certainly did not deserve what happened to her.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
There are several other videos of this submitted on YOUTUBE, but I didn't find any with this narration, although a couple of the other ones did show better pics depicting her injuries.

Geez, folks, she got two teeth knocked out.

They even try to justify his turning off the camera as standard procedure when a "suspect" refuses to comply with the breathalizer or urine sample.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Obviously everyone here believes someone as ugly as her deserves a beating.

NO, I'm just kidding. I'ts been talked about for a while on a thread called Slip and Fall (or something like that)

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Sorry for letting me know.

Is the slip and fall image in your avatar mocking the whole theary or did you just pick that randomly?

I will look for the other thead.

I need to do some catching up.

Edit to add:

Sorry for letting me know

What a brain twist! Of course I meant thanks!

[edit on 22-2-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Without the additional evidence missing from the record we will never know the truth as to what has happened. I seriously doubt though that someone falling would injure themselves to that severity.

The cop was fired for the incident so obviously something didn't jive with his story.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
HA!, I guess it's a wierd coincidence

Or is it? Maybe deserves it's own thread.

I like your avatar, mysterious

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
LOL!

Thanks for the compliment on the avvy.

Have you been to the thread by "Extralien" to have it read?

Derailing my own thread, how to bring it back. *Sighs*

Two broken teeth, wow! This is one of the worse beatings I have seen with a woman handcuffed. Didn't he have some pepper spray on his belt?

The fact that he turns the camera off and then it is recording again with her laying in a pool of blood and the cop talking a bit softer, it just shows premeditation on his part.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Existing thread on this topic: Police Brutality or Slip and Fall?

Respectfully,
Sleuth

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sleuth

Thanks for the link.

I do see it's all being said there.

I will use better keywords in my searches in the future.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hey interestedalways, I'm glad you posted the video otherwise I wouldn't have caught it.

There was a similar incident in VA Beach recently of a 70+ year old lady who doing nothing more than standing up, was actually filmed being slammed face first into the concrete floor by a VBPD male officer and female officer. Despite the video footage blatantly showing the incident, the chief defended his officers actions.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I just don't know how "We the People" can ever do anything about this madness.

Daily new incidents are video taped for the world to see and we get angry and they get angrier.

I worked with a girl whose son 17 years old was killed outside a department store by that choke hold and knee in his back. It exploded his heart. He had been attempting to steal tennis shoes.

What eats at me is how could a man take pleasure or feel justified in knocking a handcuffed womans teeth out, most likely with his fist.

I wish it wasn't such an "us and them'" and that all non officers weren't automatically seen as potential killers and potential victims of their personal disfunction.

The public is accepting this. There will be outcries and we will speak on a message board about it, but what is really being done? What can we do?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

when i look at the woman's face it reminds me of the brutality suffered at the hands of the local sheriff's dept when they literally burned her face with mace...........................she was lucky.................she landed an attorney who called the dept the "keystone cops". she had 5 counts of terrioristic threats made by officers against her. she walked out of the court room w/a dui.

i wonder what the average IQ of an local deputy? Do they go through testing of some sort to see if they have the faculties and compassion to have such power over another human being?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
weather or not someone gives them trouble like threatning someones life they have no right to put thier hands on anyone this is getting soooo out of hand I had a stepfather that was a very bad person and was a cop he got away with all kinds of stuff he did to us and other people and still when he got caught with what he did to my mom all they did was take his gun away sit him at a desk after he was very shortly off for leave and sent him to a shrink they decided he would kill her and me but not his child my half brother and they let him thru and he to this day retierd a decorated cop after what he did to us which is to graphic to even post this man even had my mom arested cause he had an inside friend forge custody papers as well a few yrs later over my brother and he still remaind an officer of the LAW??!! this was way back but proves how this type of stuff is a regular problem and I see it publicly encouraged when the media say things like people need to be tazerd ect I see it just getting worse now !!!
sorry to seem like I m venting but people should know these things to stop it and know that they do cover for eachother its very scarey and sad that people like that are in jobs that they are supose to be protecting and fair for people s rights thats what they are supose to be there for ???
great post

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
LadyinRed, you vent anytime you want.

That's how we roll!

It sounds like you have had more than your share of personal experiences with these outrages.

Thanks for the reply!

new topics

top topics

join