It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This happened to anyone before?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condorcet
How difficult is it to get out of an AF intel job if you change your mind - would be one of my concerns. Also what skills are you left with if you take that path - anything you can use in the civilian world?

In my opinion anyone involved in politics should have an extensive liberal arts education - a solid background in world history, classical literature, and philosophy. It ain't the place for businessmen and lawyers.

If I don't do AF I'll prolly go into teaching.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   
you are just what they need. a high degree of technical skill,coupled with an analitical knowledge of politics.people like you can be used to analyze when and where to apply pressure or take advantage of certain governments strengths or weaknesses.just remember,when you get top secret security clearance,you become a liability.you might end up with a boring analyst job,you could help stop a few disasters or cause a few.make sure "YOU" plan your future,not someone else.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Basically, I think it's all coincidence. I'm sure if you analyze things hard enough, it'll all seem to be in a line of planning rather than coincidence. Receiving gifts and job offers, is a common thing once you start attending college, sign up for selective services, and/or turn 18.

<< 1   >>

join