It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internetacism? Online ATS Personality same as Real life? The ATS Member appreciation thread..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
wow, thanks Marty, that was really nice (I'll avoid commenting on that 'pest' thing >_

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Marty,

Flagged and starred mate.

It's a pleasure to know you and all the others. I'll be catching up with you all soon, been a bit busy the last few days.

Was a nice surprise to see this though.

Take care and have a brew for me me would you?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by roswell1

Aww Ros..... I really don't know what to say....

Thank you so much for your kind words, and like I've said before, if you or anyone else reading this needs ANYTHING... don't be afraid to ask.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I must say, I've recently started to get to know Secret Titan, and starting to get a feel for what he's about, bit longer than usual in getting to know someone from chat, but hey, if Roswell1 really appreciates him, then I can drop my defences,
, Titan, you're certainly one on the list

Another member which is quite recent, I would say DocGonzo. I don't know him too well, but its smooth talking with him, another fine ATSer.

Thx

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by roswell1

Awww...now you made me blush. That doesn't happen all too often.

Thank YOU soooooooooo much, my Dear Aussie Friend!

That was QUITE THE COMPLIMENT you gave me....WOWWWWW!!!

I was very happy to meet you from the onset, and liked the fact that you have such an inquisitive mind, as well as can write really good stories!!!

Don't ever stop seeking the truth, providing a wonderful comraderie, and pretty much being the great person that you are.

Your Friend Always,
~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Aw, what a tender moment.
LOL. Just kidding mate. I know what you mean. I try not to let other people's appearances affect My thinking but sometimes it's real hard to do. Especially for Me not wanting to associate with people who sell or take drugs and since I know the persona and general look it does make Me see those people easily.

Nice new avatar.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Threads like this one make me really happy that the decision was made to bring chat back after a long hiatus.

I have to say that as the staff member in charge of chat I feel priveleged that I get to interact with so many of our members in real time and get to know them better. I too have made my friends in chat although I'd never make a list because I'd end up leaving someone out and getting yelled at...

Anyways, just wanted to drive by and say that. Have a nice day all!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'll never be able to go to live chat, I can't type, never took a typing class in my life. Hunt and peck, but it gets the job done.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by saturnsrings
I'll never be able to go to live chat, I can't type, never took a typing class in my life. Hunt and peck, but it gets the job done.

Aww hey there,

Keep your chin up.. You will get there

Believe me if i can do it..you can to!

I was a terrible typer before i came to ATS, Just keep trying and you will get there, This is the best way to learn,

And im sure as soon as you have 200 posts you will be a pro typer

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join