It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake leaves hole in Temple Mount

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Earthquake leaves hole in Temple Mount

www.haaretz.com

The National Infrastructures Ministry said in a statement following Friday's 5.3-magnitude earthquake that the most recent tremors have increased fears about the possibility of a destructive earthquake taking place here.

The earthquake shook Israel early Friday afternoon and was felt mostly in the Coastal Plain. A 4.1-magnitude earthquake was felt earlier this week in parts of Israel.

Magen David Adom emergency medical services said that no injuries were reported.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.templeinstitute.org

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Is it a sign? They will build the third temple soon.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
yeah, wow, what a trip, i wonder what will come about to it

and if anyones faith has been shaken or disturbed

some people can see this as a religious sign

good find

i want to read deeper in the matter

uh you left this out

""""The Islamic Movement blamed Israel for the hole, saying Israel is digging tunnels in the area that undermine the stability in the area of the Al-Aqsa mosque. The organization urged Islamic states to take action to stop Israeli excavations in the area. """

thats pretty important there, wow

how credible is that site?

[edit on 22-2-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
So, an earthquake, aka Act of G-d, could destroy structures on the Temple Mount but the Israelis will get blamed and we'll then have a massive war. Yay

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Would it surprise me that Zionists were digging tunnels underneath the Temple Mount to weaken it's integrity........absolutely not!

I also believe the technology exists to cause earthquakes. It may even have something to do with those same tunnels.

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Would it surprise me that Zionists were digging tunnels underneath the Temple Mount to weaken it's integrity........absolutely not!

I also believe the technology exists to cause earthquakes. It may even have something to do with those same tunnels.

Peace

Well Peace is the last thing we'll have if the Islamic world believes some conspiracy by Jews to undermine the Temple Mount. If an earthquake flattens Jerusalem, and the Temple Mount, we'll have a silly war based on silly ideas. Earthquakes, in the Middle East are known to easily flatten urban areas. They arn't built to withstand them, even the Mosque on the Temple Mount. So the last thing people need to do is rush to judgement.

[edit on 22/2/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
""""The Islamic Movement blamed Israel for the hole, saying Israel is digging tunnels in the area that undermine the stability in the area of the Al-Aqsa mosque. The organization urged Islamic states to take action to stop Israeli excavations in the area. """

and Israel blamed the gay community

it's funny how anyone can take an act of nature and find a way to blame it on an individual or group. I went outside earlier and it was pouring little ice balls. I came back up to my office and fired my secretary.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

oh, that is hilarious

if the gay community were a problem then the world would of ended long ago

homosexuality is nothing new

this world really makes me laugh sometimes and I think at certain moments can justify if I ever become a true raging alcoholic or 2nd generation junkie

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It certainly explains how the temple mount could be destroyed and the Jewish temple on which it was built gets rebuilt, over it

Remember folks, that is what is required for the ends times stuff, as per the bible.

If I remember correctly, the rebuilt Jewish temple will be the home/office of the anti-Christ.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Tunnels are dug in the perimeter of Temple Mount,
en.wikipedia.org...
And Waqf (Islamic authority for the area) is doing a lot of digging also.
Zionism is secular movement, any catastrophic event in this area will bring a lot of bloodshed. Why would zionists want to (probably) destroy what they created (Israel)?
Actualy ,religious Jewish group of morons who tried to do a lot of damage to the area where stopped by "Zionist" government.
This location is poorly maintained due to "Authority" issue, earthquakes are quite often in the area ,and were so througout the history, so the future really worries.
No need to further escalate it with usual boogy spooky Zionists plots.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Zero, one thing is it "could" give Muslim terrorists an excuse to go wild.....again.

From a people that send a 5 year old with a bomb belt on, anything can be expected.

This not actually straying off topic, as I am talk about potential reactions to a natural occurrence.

Should a large earth quake happen and destroys their temple, it "can" be the excuse Iran/Syria need to send their lapdogs Hamas and hezzis on murdering rampages.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
It certainly explains how the temple mount could be destroyed and the Jewish temple on which it was built gets rebuilt, over it

Remember folks, that is what is required for the ends times stuff, as per the bible.

If I remember correctly, the rebuilt Jewish temple will be the home/office of the anti-Christ.

looks like according to the article the earthquake was last friday

hmmmm

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

Luke 21:5-6 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society
[NIV at IBS] [International Bible Society] [NIV at Zondervan] [Zondervan]

Signs of the End of the Age
5Some of his disciples were remarking about how the temple was adorned with beautiful stones and with gifts dedicated to God. But Jesus said, 6"As for what you see here, the time will come when not one stone will be left on another; every one of them will be thrown down."

Matthew 24:15-18 (New International Version)

15"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,'[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house. 18Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak.

Daniel 9:27 (New International Version)

27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' [a] In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (New International Version)

3Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for (that day will not come) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Link to all four scriptures

I thought I'd post these for reference.

Whether you believe in Biblical prophecy or not, I think we are seeing a lot of end times scenarios occuring, or starting to occur, in the world as we speak.

Peace

[edit on 22-2-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
As a member of the Zionist conspiracy (by the way this months elders of Zion meeting has been moved up to Feb 25th) I admit we caused the earth quake. If any one has a problem with that, please move out of LA immediately.
In any case in all seriousness, this was a sign from god to get Home insurance.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Well, i am worried that it might ignite some doomsday (at least regional) scenario. People who were conditioned for decades that "Zionists" - or every Jew in Israel - always plot wicked plots to bring the structure down will be rallied easily for massive holly war.
And the fact that there were Jews who really plotted wicked plots about doing it - doesn't help.
This area is huge open nerve that only waites to be poked.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Could have been testing there nuclear capabilities ready for a strike on iran?

I dont think they will be building the third temple.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Fascinating stuff, BW. Upon seeing the thread title in the 'recent posts' list I thought to myself, "I need to send BW this link so he can read it." Then after opening the thread I see it was posted by you.

It will be interesting to see how this all pans out.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

What amazes me is that we haven't heard anything much about it. I decided to search a little after the Mark of the Beast thread. And yeah they've already made up theimplementsfor the 3rd temple. They have even set a cornerstone. I ran across this story by accident at the Temple Institute.

External source templemountfaithful

Long Term Objectives

1. Liberating the Temple Mount from Arab (Islamic) occupation. The Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa mosque were placed on this Jewish or Biblical holy site as a specific sign of Islamic conquest and domination. The Temple Mount can never be consecrated to the Name of G-d without removing these pagan shrines. It has been suggested that they be removed, transferred to and rebuilt at Mecca.

2. Consecrating the Temple Mount to the Name of G-d so that it can become the moral and spiritual center of Israel, of the Jewish people and of the entire world according to the words of all the Hebrew prophets. It is envisioned that the consecration of the Temple Mount and the Temple itself will focus Israel on (a) fulfilling the vision and mission given at Mt. Sinai for Israel to be a chosen people separate unto G-d, a holy nation, and a nation of priests, and (b) becoming a light unto all the nations [Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 42:6] so that the Name of G-d may be revered by all nations and the Biblical way of life may be propagated throughout the world.

3. Rebuilding the Third Temple in accordance with the words of all the Hebrew prophets. This temple will be a house of prayer for the people of Israel and all nations.

4. Providing a Biblical point of assembly in order that all Israel may fulfill the commandment to assemble three times annually at the times of G-d's festivals and at the place where G-d established His Name forever.

5. Making Biblical Jerusalem the real, undivided capital of the state of Israel.

6. Rejecting false "peace talks" which will result in the dividing of Israel and the breaking of G-d's covenant. G-d promised to Abraham and to his seed that the land and the borders of Israel are eternal and cannot be divided and given to other people and nations.

7. Supporting the settlements in Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and the Golan Heights as they are holy. No one is allowed to break the Word and the Will of G-d by commanding the settlers to leave. In the Biblical era, G-d commanded the people of Israel to settle the land completely. This command is applicable today. The holy connection and covenant between G-d, the People of Israel and the Land of Israel is eternal.

Temple mount faithful

[edit on 2/22/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

awesome find

it was obvious something like this has been in the works, it wasnt like it would fall and then rebuild it was like design and prepare so when it falls its ready

new topics

top topics

join