It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let Bush wipe your a**

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I know some people will find this offensive, but it was just too damn funny to pass up!!!

A Beijing businessman has filed an application to trademark the Chinese name of US President George W. Bush to help market his disposable nappies. In Japan his image has already been used on toilet paper.(AFP/File/Kazuhiro Nogi)
story.news.yahoo.com.../040206/photos_od_afp/040206115243_mf7rx8fp_photo0

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I would like some..... I wonder if it is softer than chamrens??

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
you can get stuff like that special ordered... i've seen it with osama before

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Personally, i always thought the damn politicians in Washington, D.C. always used toilet paper with our Constitution on it.

It wouldn't suprise me.

But i've seen other novelty TP before.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Let Bush wipe your a**

That's about all he's good for.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem
Personally, i always thought the damn politicians in Washington, D.C. always used toilet paper with our Constitution on it.

It wouldn't suprise me.

But i've seen other novelty TP before.

it wouldn't surprise me if they used the actual constitution...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The actual constitution

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
That ink's toxic you know. You wouldn't want to wipe your arse with that. Of course, I wouldn't like the thought of Bush's face in my ass.... *shivers*

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
That ink's toxic you know. You wouldn't want to wipe your arse with that. Of course, I wouldn't like the thought of Bush's face in my ass.... *shivers*

Yeah if i wiped my ass with bush's image i'd be afraid it would wipe its infulence on me and my ass might start bombing innocent people and thats not an image i'd like my ass to have

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
In the late 80's I had some with Maggie Thatcher's face on them. One of my co-workers was a rabid tory. Of course I just had to swap the company bogroll with one of Thatcher just before he went for a visit. He wasn't too pleased, I can tell you.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
In the late 80's I had some with Maggie Thatcher's face on them. One of my co-workers was a rabid tory. Of course I just had to swap the company bogroll with one of Thatcher just before he went for a visit. He wasn't too pleased, I can tell you.

Ok, that's funny.....you've just given me an idea.

I just need to find a rabid Bush supporter. There aren't many around here though.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

Ok, that's funny.....you've just given me an idea.

I just need to find a rabid Bush supporter. There aren't many around here though.

Just find where THENEO lives and you're all set

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Yeah if i wiped my ass with bush's image i'd be afraid it would wipe its infulence on me and my ass might start bombing innocent people and thats not an image i'd like my ass to have

This is absolutely too funny.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
heres some Bush TP but its not the same kind
www.piehole.net...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Why don't they put Chairman Mao on because of his 'phony long march?'

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
To our shame, our United States president gets worse flack than Saddam Hussein. Yeesh. :shk:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
To our shame, our United States president gets worse flack than Saddam Hussein. Yeesh. :shk:

So he should he deserves it.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

I think the key words there are "our" and "president". Something Hussein can't claim to be.

new topics

top topics

join