It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London previously said it played no role...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Fayed says UK royals wanted to "get rid of" Diana
ca.reuters.com...

British intel agency denies killing Princess Diana
www.usatoday.com...

CIA confirms rendition flights to British island
www.msnbc.msn.com...

London previously said it played no role...

G-D

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
UN says UK soil used for rendition
mwcnews.net...&Itemid=1

Ben Griffin speaks to World Against War rally before being gagged by UK Government
uruknet.info...

UN Says Diego Garcia Was British Rendition Island
www.shortnews.com...

The accused German Queen Elizabeth George, the accused German Prince Philip Battenberg, and the accused German Prince Charles George; when is English Lord Justice Scott Baker set to hear their Testimonies in English Princess Diana Spencer's Inquest?

The accused German Queen Elizabeth George, the accused German Prince Philip Battenberg, and the accused German Prince Charles George; when is English Lord Justice Scott Baker set to hear their Testimonies in Egyptian Producer Dodi Al-Fayed's Inquest?

The accused German Queen Elizabeth George, the accused German Prince Philip Battenberg, and the accused German Prince Charles George; when is English Lord Justice Scott Baker set to hear their Testimonies in French Deputy Henri Paul's Inquest?

German roots still a royal embarrassment
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Are these Three (3) Germans above the Law also? If they refuse to Testify are they guilty? Will these Three (3) Inquests be full, thorough and open, with a conclusion that is swift and just? Let us hope so, that everyone may be allowed to rest in peace.

Garry Denke

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Windsor and Hanover
german.about.com...

Told ya!

German Queen Guilty
afp.google.com...

Told ya!

German Prince Guilty
uk.reuters.com...

Told ya!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Garry Denke

I think people are going to believe what they want to in regards to Diana. Nobody will ever find out the truth.

Just like nobody will ever prove that the royal family is a bunch of reptoids. ridiculous.

While I think the way she died was tragic, everyone has a number, and when it is your time to go, you go.

Granted, Paparazzi were tailing them, but she did not have a seatbelt on, and not doing so, was her descision.

Let her rest in peace. And Dodi as well.

I hope you appreciate the fact her children might be reading this, and being subjected to further accusations of some type of cover up.

Leave the boys be. I am sure if there is something esle to it, they would know by now, and what would it do otherwise?

How would you feel about your family picking apart the reason for you demise, a decade on, or so?

Let the Diana, and Dodi go, please.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I believe nothing else will come from the inquest but what is already known. She died because she didn't have her seatbelt on and the driver was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too "loaded" to drive responsibly. The Fayads merely want all loose ends tied up.

I agree that they should be left in peace. It just makes you appreciate the people in your life more, even if their on the fringe. I now look fondly upon every blonde female I see and don't date exclusively brunettes.

Peace to you your ladyship and companion.

"Smiley" B.

top topics

join