It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think of Jesus?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
First of all this post is about conspiracy, becuase Jesus turned to the dark side.

Where do you think Jesus is now, where do u think he went after he was crucified, to sit in heavenly mana and await the kingdom of heaven, what do you think Jesus been doing all these years? i can tell u one thing Jesus been a very busy man all this time.

During his time on earth he looked at the place and thought about it, he compared it to all the evil riches of the universe to which only he had access at the time and said screw earth, im going to be in charge of the dark side from now on.

And so he went, he finished his fathers mission and then turned.

Why what did you think he was doing after he "ascended into heaven"?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Ok then.

I think "Jesus" is a fiction which came about as a result of an idea that the Jews would get a Messiah to save them from Roman rule. It's an accepted fact that there were many contenders to the throne ( King of the Jews) so to speak during that time period.

I don't begrudge anyone for believing in the Council of Nicea created Jesus.

Where is "Jesus" now?

He is in the imperfect hearts fo his believers.

I guess that's a good thing for them.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. (Romans 8:34)

That is where Jesus is at present and for that, I am very Thankful!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I think He is great!

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.

This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord,

“You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”

The Lord replied, “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.”

He's your buddy!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
How can someone that follows the 10 commandments and goodhearted accept and promote the idea of slaughtering of an innocent man to pay for their own sins? That for a start sounds kind of evil to me.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Please, Jesus is no buddy of mine.

And he TURNED,
thats what i said, hes in charge of all the demons etc

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
However you look at him, he's old news.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Mathew 6 24

And the Pharesees said: it is by the prince of demons he banishes those demons out.

They were right

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

In a very simple and child like manner I will tell you Jesus is in my heart and in the hearts of others that believe in Him.

I love Him and He loves me.

Your theory is interesting. Would you please go into detail as to why you believe He turned to the dark side.

Dizziedame

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Although many may not believe he is the savior, I for one believe he is and the awakener of the Christ or Christos in all man if they but listen to his words.

I have even had some Atheists agree he was and still is The Master Teacher.

I too agree he did exist, as the historians do, through the writings of his enemies.

That's good enough for me.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I believe he was a rabbi with revolutionary political views and a end-times take on Judaism, who was executed by the Romans in an effort to "keep the peace". A few hours later he was taken down, and smuggled out by his followers.

Happened all the time with crucifixions, apparently

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Jesus is a nice guy. He does some gardening in the summer for my neighbor. Doesn't speak much English though.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
jesus teaches love and forgiveness how can he be that bad?
if you break down the bible thats all he really wants everyone to do

you are taking scripture wrongly.

god is jesus incarnate, so he is where he has always been, omnipresent

remember, man is error, man wrote the bible, we as people have been kissed bewtween the ears by human error.

lucifer the great deceiver who can deceive the very elect, has had his plan since before the earth was created, he knew to plant other messiahesque people to confuse people along time and misconstrue the truth

honestly the 10 commandments are just common sense, alot of people dont have

im not perfect but i try my best to be good even though im not

sacrifice was a way of showing honor and love to god back then, god was born in man as jesus and sacrificed himself for everyone

the accussed him of being dark sided cause of the miracles he was performing, do you not think that lucifer was there telling these people he was fake and influencing them?

even the jews completely disregarded him

we will all find out one day, wont we

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hey Freeman, you started that other ask me about demons thread and then dropped it. Man that was a wacked out post.

Good to see your feeling better.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think he is a "hero" like many others before him.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

He is neither the first, nor last to display the qualities of a "hero". And since he gets 19/22 of the "Hero Pattern" points, he is a high ranking "hero".

I do not agree that he "turned", of course that would require me to believe that he existed as the Bible depicts him. Which, I for one, find that tale to be tall, if not taller, than most.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I've never met Jesus or talked to anybody who met Jesus, but I imagine if he ever went to a Chris Rock concert he'd laugh his ass off, so that guys OK with me.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I think he's awesome.

Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. (John1:3)

Every knee shall bow.

[edit on 2/22/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I LOVE Jesus and if it wasn't for him, I would be dead of an overdose or something and in Hell.

I didn't believe in him at all. I thought God MUST be a woman because Guys were dogs.
When I heard the truth, I asked God to give me a miracle which he did!
He saved me.

I will ALWAYS love you, Lord Jeshua!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

this is where your assumption is wrong

jesus is not my religion

he is someone i can look up to and try to be a wonderous humanetarian without being so selfrighteous and egotistical

do i believe he died for my sins? yes without a doubt, i even feel for a split second i was in his thoughts that many years before my birth

its my belief and im not forcing it on anyone

god loves us so much he gave us all free will, so why should i bring anyone else down

who am i to say what is wrong or right for someone else, when i myself struggle daily with such things to try to make life fit right for me

life can be good and can be sick as hell but i take what i can get and give what i can give and try to balance my emotions with others and needs to wants

life really isnt that hard, its our ego that gets in the way mostly that has corrupted it

just my 2 cents and it isnt even worth a dime

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join