It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Apocalypse...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Revelation 22:15
"But outside the city (the new jerusalem) will be dogs, witches, immoral people, murderers, idol worshippers, and everyone who loves to tell lies and do wrong."

why would there be bad people? i thought the whole purpose of the apocalypse was to remove all evil?

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 10:51 PM
link   
There willl be no more of them.

They will be outside in eternity without god being tortured by demons for eternity.

everything outside will be dark, filled with demons, torture by the deomns, people will not be able
to see god and will suffer the loss of peace and god for ever.

they will be outside of which they hated on earth which is morality and peace and will suffer
their deeds in eternity of hell outside of the kingdom of heaven.

they truly will suffer the loss of god because that which they loved on earth is what
god hated.

God plan from the beggining is like the wolrd right now is egypt.

he will llet this coninue and has let it continue until the number of gentiles are
grafted into the kingdom. Once the number is fullfilled he will end it.

The world today is just like the egypt of back them and he will remove his (people) the gentiles from
the world to be in the new kingdom which is heaven.

His people are scattered all over the world, once the number has been counted than
he will bring the just punishment.

I doubt anyone would want to live outside of the gates.

peace.

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 10:53 PM
link   
sorry for the mis types.

peace.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Sounds Awsome!
can't wait!
I'm giving this apocalypse 2 thumbs up!

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Truth, I've found an cool avatar for you.

Do you like it ?

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Lemme get this straight...

My dog is going to be tortured by demons for eternity? Just what did he do that's so bad?!??

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 09:12 AM
link   
GB, he does not mean dog in the sense of an animal but
in the sense of like a mean hostile type of human.

No animal will be in hell ever, they act on instinct and are innocent.

UP, it looks very good, but i do not know how to do that stuff, im very plain.

peace.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Truth, use it. It's a cool avatar, really.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 10:26 AM
link   
See how you can interpret the Bible to suit your own ideas???

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The bad thing is before we can live in the New Jerusalam, we have to got though the Beast, the seven trumpets, and the seven seals. WWIII is belived to be one [I think the first] seal to be opened.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Truth is right on this one, Dog can refer to non-believers, and probably does in this case.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I used it up.

bandit..

"" you see how people can interpret scripture to fit their own agenda ""

i see it all the time.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 02:25 PM
link   
UP i think i like this one better.

the other one was to dark.

peace.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It is so convenient to apply symbolism when it is convenient. But otherwise state the bible reflects
A meaning with is supposed to be taken literally.

If the word Dog is reflective of a person then why was the word used. As the term "dog" is alleged to imply the animal as defined by Adam. What is its, is an apparent reflection of an inconsistency one that makes clear that the biblical text was prepared by men who thought they had the guidance of God.

"Truth" do you know what Endorphins are????

NC the idea that the entire universe (as it is known) can be converted to a place for witches and dogs is about as stupid as believing in the Grinch who will one day steal Christmas. Who are you to present an interpretation of text in the bible when this person who calls himself �Truth� has insisted that the bible is to be taken literally????? In my opinion at the rate �Truth� is going he will either have a stroke or a massive heart attack before he is 50.This because he is high on the stuff the Brain generates, continue this support of his obsessive/compulsive behavior and you are partially responsible.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I do not know what endorphins are.

Also you actually think a tenyer old wrote scripture?

How would one say a race of literal dogs go to hell when they know by thei
own church teaching that that is un true?

Toltec, you dis belief spawns from a single diety belief which is christ, therefor you make the assumption
that these type of people will suffer for eternity.

Also net chicken is not supporting me and my (crazy) ideas, he knows how to interpret scripture baised
on the words that are used and does not attack the slightest word that he does not understand like many do.

And he is partially responsible?

for what?

believing in gods word?

Or knowing that evil will be erased?

you make it seem like we are a cult on a rampage when in actuality that is a judgement from someone who
does not know how to interpret god.

After he says the dogs he goes on to say that (all) outsie are (those) who love to practice deciet.

can a literal dog practice deciet?

NC knows better than to listen to those who attack god (hopefully).

peace.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Can a literal Dog practice deceit only if the bible were to be taken literally.

What in Gods name is a Tenyer?

I am not attaching God "Truth" I am attacking your simplistic and infantile interpretation of the bible. Which up until this point (since you have been on this site) you have insisted that the bible be taken literally.

The evil is respect to mankind is the fundamentalist ethic "truth", which you support. It is you who practice deceit. "Truth" to me Christ is one who died upon a cross and saw that Rome had actuality
Gotten away with one. It is your interpretation . Which is flawed, and I would site this link as an
Example (Very Skeptical)

For only can a forked tongue be so easily debunked.

The Bible is not Gods word (not literally anyway). If you want to claim that all of it should be taken literally. Then accept the fact that Dogs have the awareness necessary to end up in hell. Otherwise stop pretending that you know what you are talking about (because you do not).

God is a being of peace "truth" their is no reason for him to Kill Billions of people to prove a point (this interpretation is disgusting). The pagans believe that God is one with nature and that nature is a force, which can result in death and destruction. God created nature as a part of reality (all things as a reuslt are real).

Your interpretation is to me is an abuse of God morality and basic humanity. It is what Hitler is all about (as well as Stalin). It promotes the idea that killing billions is OK as long as God is on your side

Can a literal Dog practice Deceit?

Can a literal God practice Genocide?

All the Miracles you claim to have seen are about the killing of billions? Repent "truth" for you are on the
wrong path

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The miracles ive seen cured thousands toltec.

fatima thousands of sick were cured during this event.

It was a catholic event.

God did not kill billions of people, man kiled billions of people.

Do i take the bible literally?

yes.

does that mean im hitler?

no.

why?

because i also seee every single soul in the world as a special creature from god.

why?

same biblical teaching.

"" you are on the wrong path truth ""

I am on a path you have not seen yet nor will you understand, because this path consist of the
lords works himself.

you don't know what path im on nor will you ever.

peace.

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 08:03 AM
link   
come on, that site is a bunch of nonsense.

Every (single) one of their sceptical passages can easily be refuted.

man thats a horrible site, and im ashamed this stuff has to be on the internet, it is truly the era of
falsehood created by the father of falsehood himself.

peace.

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 08:14 AM
link   
would that be Falsehood senior or would you refer to him as Mr Falsehood?

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

come on, that site is a bunch of nonsense.

Every (single) one of their sceptical passages can easily be refuted.

Well then prove it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join