It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these orbs or a camera trick?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Ok before you make your decision please take into consideration that I see these all the time. Every day I encounter flying orbs and sometimes little things that look like floating "stars". They move around, stop and act as if they are smart in some ways.

I was taking photos of a computer I had just built to sell on E-bay and I kept noticing that orbs kept showing up in the photos. I was getting a bit frustrated because they were more or less ruining the photos... I got a little upset with the orbs and seriously I asked for them to stay out of the photos and after I did they remained clear of my photos.

I know this sounds crazy, but here are a couple photos that clearly show the orbs. Now you can tell me what you think they are the orbs that is... I'm pretty sure I know what they are because I saw the same thing hovering over my grandfather when he died. It floated motionless over his body and then swirled in a circle really fast and shot off in an upwards direction. I know that was my grandfathers energy... I have also seen the same thing when a close friend of mine died, only it seemed like his orb was stuck here and it also wasn't as bright as the one I saw over my grandfather. My grandfather was very spiritual and my friend was not. So maybe thier energy resides in different levels which would explain the difference between the 2? Anyone with more knowledge on this subject is more than welcome to reply. It would be interesting to know more. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I do not believe that orbs showing up in pictures are anything more than your camera playing tricks. Ir you are actually seeing these orbs with your own eyes without the help of the camera then you might actually be seing something that is real. Personally, I find it funny when someone takes a picture, orbs show up, and they immediately think there is some sort of paranormal activity.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

I'm skeptical about photo's too, but yes I do see these all the time in reality. I also see shadow people a lot now too. Saw one cross the street and then it dissappeard once it reached the other side... Course that is totally different subject.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HruthTurts

Shadow people really interest me. I have never seen one or orbs, ghosts, or anything really. I have thought that I would like to, but im not really sure how I would react to it so I dont really try to see them or provoke them to appear or whatever it is that you need to do. What were some of your experiences like seeing these shadow people?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

Well I never feel afraid and I don't really do anything to provoke them, they just show up. I've seen orbs my whole life, again they never scared me or gave me a feeling of fear. The shadow people on the other do kinda scare me because they appear to be a person standing there and you go to look and they dissappear. So I'm constantly noticing them out of the corner of my eye, but the other day I saw a dark figure walk across the street in front of my car and then it dissappeard as soon as it reached the other side. That was a little crazy and by far the best sighting of one I've had.

But like I mentioned before the ords I see all the time and they are not afraid to show themselves. I get a good feeling from them actually and feel safe having them around me. I also believe in gaurdian angels and if I had to guess that is what the ords are at least for me. Maybe others have this feeling or other theories as to what there purpose is, it would be interesting to find out...

And when I was taking those pictures I literally said, please stop getting in the way of my camera, I'm trying to take pictures and they did. After those 3 pictures they stopped showing up.

top topics

join