It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penn & Teller B.S.= Must Watch TV!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Has everybody here seen this series?

This is one of the best shows I've ever seen. It's amazing how they can turn something so commonly believed, and show you that it's actually complete bull.

They cover everything from P.E.T.A., to recycling, to Mother Theresa. Amazing, amazing show. I HIGHLY recommend EVERYONE to sit back and watch a few episodes.

Here's a couple of short clips from different episodes. Check them out if you haven't. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised:

CAUTION FOR LANGUAGE!!!

A short bit about our personal freedoms:

For everyone who believes all the ridiculous polls we see:

For anyone who is opposed to Genetically Engineered crops:

And this one. This one's hillarious:

Now, tell me you don't think it's brilliant.

[edit on 2/22/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
i've seen a few of these and yes, they are entertaining. penn comes off as...someone i wouldn't get along with well on a day to day basis, but he does have some good arguments. i watched the recycling and swearing episodes. both were decent. i'll have to check out the ones you posted.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Yeah, thanks. I think it's extremely entertaining too.

Penn was on Glenn Beck not too long ago talking about some of his opinions. It would've been MORE entertaining if Glenn Beck wouldn't have brought up the fact that Penn went to clown college about 800 times, but hey, that's Glenn Beck.

[edit on 2/22/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hmmm, no responses?

Did anyone see the last video? I really thought I'd be getting some responses off of that one.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This show is awesome. I have watched as many episodes as I can (online... i can't afford the upgrade for showtime). Penn is a very opinionated person. I recommend everyone watching "Michael Moore Hates America". He is in that film and talks about his own show. For the record "Michael Moore Hates America" is really good, despite the knee jerk reaction the title gives.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The shows great

Though I think they soil their point with such rampant nudity. It's hard to take somebody seriously when there's jugs in the background.

top topics

join