It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Government, Time Travelers, Space Junk....What are we dealing with?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
OK I have seen an endless number of videos on this site claiming UFO or Alien Tech. What I have not seen discussed is what the heck we think is going on in the sky above. Are we seeing Alien craft? Are we seeing Time Travelers? Is everything we see simply created by the government?

For this I would like to see what everyone really feels, thinks, and has evidence of.....or maybe no evidence, just opinion. What is going on out there?!? We have hot spots in Brazil, Arizona, Florida, Mexico, etc.... There is something going on that we are at a loss for when it comes to an explanation. We have reports of abductions, sightings, crashes.....basically all sorts of encounters. What do the intelligent people of ATS have on their mind. What do you think is really going on?

I personally think that we are being visited by alien craft that have tech beyond our wildest imagination. I cannot prove it, there is no evidence that can prove it, but I feel that its something that is happening. People do get abducted and studied, but I have no idea why.... Maybe I am searching for answers. Lets discuss and see what people really think. Instead of posting a video, lets post the ideas that flood our minds.

[edit on 22-2-2008 by Jeff Riff]

join