It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist The Movie helps the New World Order

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Worldmind
I think there are 'Christians' who 'get it' and there are 'christians' who don't.

I love the stuff ascribed to Jesus directly, written down as in his own words, even if they aren't his words or if he didn't exist and someone just wrote the bible to get out good stuff. Dunno. but what is ascribed to him is really good info.

On the other hand, the dogma of 'christianity' is so totally the opposite of what Jesus taught, it's hard to see any relationship at all.

If all who called themselves 'christians' actually did the teachings of Jesus, there would be no war, no poverty, and very little crime. But they follow dogmas and argue about irrelevant crap. They even worship the bible, thinking they are worshiping god by doing so. They don't even know the difference.

I love the real 'Christians', and I'm disappointed with the Dogma worshipers.

I wish someone would make a list of what the "bad" Christians have supposedly done/are doing to make the world such a bad place? C'mon people start putting your money where your mouth is instead of just a generalization that Christians are bad. Let's examine them, I'm ready.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Worldmind
I think there are 'Christians' who 'get it' and there are 'christians' who don't.

I love the stuff ascribed to Jesus directly, written down as in his own words, even if they aren't his words or if he didn't exist and someone just wrote the bible to get out good stuff. Dunno. but what is ascribed to him is really good info.

On the other hand, the dogma of 'christianity' is so totally the opposite of what Jesus taught, it's hard to see any relationship at all.

If all who called themselves 'christians' actually did the teachings of Jesus, there would be no war, no poverty, and very little crime. But they follow dogmas and argue about irrelevant crap. They even worship the bible, thinking they are worshiping god by doing so. They don't even know the difference.

I love the real 'Christians', and I'm disappointed with the Dogma worshipers.

You must really hate the way things are in your life, I am sorry, but things happen and you have to deal with them, like me I am disabled. But I do help all I can when I can. Its hard sometimes to look deep in ones soul and let them know that they can help others too. What we have here in this film, is a way to distract you and I from what is really important, and that is helping others. I went on to the Zenus Project web site last night and they wanted you to read some free material they have listed. I started to read the book the call looking forward.
Quote from that e-book - : "The world that Scott and Hella live in is a world that has achieved Full Weather control, has developed a finger-sized computer that is implanted into the brain of every baby at birth. "
Is that the way you want to be controlled.
You really have to do your homework and look into every sort of marterial they provide.
Quote from the e-book -: "The chief source of this greater society is the Correlation Center “Cocen,” a gigantic complex of computers that serves but never enslaves mankind. Concen regulates production, communication, transportation and all other monotonous tasks of the past."
I have a new name for that computer besides big brother, CONCERN.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zman
You must really hate the way things are in your life, I am sorry, but things happen and you have to deal with them, like me I am disabled. But I do help all I can when I can. Its hard sometimes to look deep in ones soul and let them know that they can help others too. What we have here in this film, is a way to distract you and I from what is really important, and that is helping others.

'Helping others' is what the ZM is all about, but doing it on a larger scale than is now possible.

And, btw, I am disabled. While it's a hard and painful struggle on a day to day basis, I am quite happy with my life, thank you. Helping others is the purpose of my life, which is why I promote larger scale efforts to help others.

I went on to the Zenus Project web site last night and they wanted you to read some free material they have listed. I started to read the book the call looking forward.

Looking for ammunition? lol

btw, where did you find the book 'call looking forward'. I would like to read it, and I can't find it on the website. I see a book mentioned in the 'suggested reading list' called 'Looking Forward' but not the book itself.

Quote from that e-book - : "The world that Scott and Hella live in is a world that has achieved Full Weather control, has developed a finger-sized computer that is implanted into the brain of every baby at birth. "
Is that the way you want to be controlled.

I have a friend with a computer implanted in his head. It's called a 'hearing aid' and without it, he could not hear anything. Do you think he is being controlled by it? And it is ZMs stated policy that nothing will be forced upon anyone, so do you think maybe the idea of implanting a computer has more to do with access and use of data than 'mind control'? Personally, knowing the goals and methods of the ZM, I would rather have them do it than the government, because I retain the ability to refuse with the ZM. Also, you have to realize the whole idea for the system is not yet figured out. If people decide that they don't want chips in their heads, it won't happen that way. On the other hand, if the CWO, Current World Order, decides to do it, no choice will be allowed.

The US government has talked about implanting a chip in every child for years... but supposedly their stated objective is to find the lost child and identify them throughout their lives. And if they do it, it will be forced upon everyone.

The ZM is just a voluntary coordinating system, not a government or dictatorship. There's a big difference.

You really have to do your homework and look into every sort of material they provide.
Quote from the e-book -: "The chief source of this greater society is the Correlation Center “Cocen,” a gigantic complex of computers that serves but never enslaves mankind. Concen regulates production, communication, transportation and all other monotonous tasks of the past."
I have a new name for that computer besides big brother, CONCERN.

The Railroads have computers that 'regulates' the movement of all trains... to keep them from colliding. Is that a horrific idea?

I would still like to read that book... where did you find it?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
zeitgeist is actually the movie that 'woke me up'. i was shown it by a friend in college who was from the US and served in Iraq. after watching zeitgeist i started to be more interested in politics, and i began to dig deeper to find my own truth.

now here i am

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
there is absolutely NOTHING WRONG with a united planet or a plant governed in one manner!

the DIFFERENCE will be that globally, we won't really need a "government" as we know it now. Especially an authoritarian controlling one!

OH... did I mention your KKKristianoty will be not needed as well and will disappear?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
there is absolutely NOTHING WRONG with a united planet or a plant governed in one manner!

the DIFFERENCE will be that globally, we won't really need a "government" as we know it now. Especially an authoritarian controlling one!

OH... did I mention your KKKristianoty will be not needed as well and will disappear?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Dear, OP

The Zeitgeist Challenge Movie 1

2:38/3:58

"The First World War must be brought in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

2:40/3:58

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough to order balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

2:48/3:58

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in sucj a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion....We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Albert-Pike 1871
Luciferian Mason

Everything seems a bit more clear now, thanks OP. Its obvious to see that what kind of future we're headed for. These child-like anti-theology posts are stemmed from an artificial product of intended social engineering. This was all premeditated like a card game. There are people who "get it", the ones who don't are fire away these falsely based responses and become pawns in an international strategy.

So the plan is to rough up everyone's feathers, slap 'em around a bit, and Beat the crap out of the general populace to the point where they don't believe in God. The ones that don't believe will be pitted against the ones that do. In the end, the victors will be euthanized. Whatever is left will undoubtedly except Lucifer...

so that's the game plan huh? Well I'll be watching from the bleachers. When the game is over I'll be waiting in the parking lot for the game referee's with a few friends of mine who love to play baseball....

It's one of those plans "it's so crazy it just might work", well its working so far judging by the posts in this thread. keep it up, play a bit harder I'm tired of waiting for the game to be over.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
There can be a certain amount of truth in anything. It wouldn't be surprising to find that, like just about everything, Travistock has "influenced" avenues like Zeitgeist. However, you can't get around the fact that "Christianity", like all social religions, is simply fraud itself. Likely those being Travistock frauds are also behind the social religions. Though such a relationship may be "etheric" in nature.

To better understand the massive brainwashing campaigns of the last 100 years you might study John Coleman's work the Committee of 300.

www.scribd.com...

More on travistock - www.scribd.com...

and the masons -
www.scribd.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
In hindsight, now that we're past the second film, the title of the thread was dead on.

Now back then you mostly only tie it to the whole religion slant (although I could hear some of the PRO-NWO language towars the end of the first film, but it turns out now that ZM & the Venus Project are about the most hardcore 'alternative news' style PR operation promoting everything (including technologically) that the NWO is poising to be as I've gone to great lengths to outline:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It promotes a "nice" global technological dictatorsahip run by AI supercomputers that control all world resources. With the new religion being technology, and the new god as the AI (AGI) machines, it's no wonder that in part 1 PJ decided to first attack religion, to then in part 2 unveil the new 'god' to all of his followers.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77

There's no point arguing with a Christian. Christians are always right. It's like yelling at a stone and telling them that they are a turnip.

I second this

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

There's no point arguing with a Christian. Christians are always right. It's like yelling at a stone and telling them that they are a turnip.

I second this

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

Just to bad all religions are wrong. You guys are nothing but worshiping the Nephilim or the Anunnaki. The Zeitgeist were right in a sense, but they should of pointed out the same 12 gods that were worshiped all point towards the Anunna gods or the Anunnaki.

That was the only flaw they had on the religion part in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

This is by far the best allegory towards the suffocating integrity that the Xhristians of today have obeliefs invented millennia ago that, as history shows, have been constantly altered through time by the people we acuse. Zeitgeist does show us the way though, my fellow conspirist. The movie shows us who is the real evil in the world, or what it is that is evil. MONEY. Money means power and powerful people are always the ones who destroy and conquer the many for the few to prosper. Who cares if 5.5 billion people die? Rockefeller doesn't. He's going to be playing COD 191918 on his PS1000 because he's going to get scientists to figure out immortality and live in a different galaxy every other year for the rest of his life. The United States is owned by a few men, and how did this happen? People stopped thinking. Everything got to hard and everyone just let the government tell them what to do. I vote that the knowing utilize the knowledge that they are given TODAY to start a New World Order of our very own. One where there is no lies, no cover ups, no conspiracy, because it's all just a bunch of bitchy drama. People need to brighten up and start beleivening themselves. A few men can destroy the world, but even fewer can save it forever.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

You are right about Zeitgeist!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I've read articles from this site for a while, but this is the first subject I've felt strongly enough about to register and discuss. When I started watching the first movie, the first two parts were definitely full of worthwhile and noteworthy information. I can still visually remember, however, the sinking feeling I felt as the beginning of part three progressed. The subject of this thread is exactly what came to mind, and I searched online for a couple of days to discuss it.

In fact, I racked my brain all night, thinking about this. The earlier Zeitgeist directed fury from a large portion of intelligent doubters towards our worlds governments in general. Whereas this new movie slowly builds its agenda towards making us previous "biters" believe that money, and its pursuit in general, should be abandoned in lieu of a beefed-up version of our unemployment problems that it had previously soap-boxed upon only a chapter before.

The very thing that makes the forces at be powerful is - money! They had even mentioned that those who had no job opportunities due to no money are work-for-cheap commodities! The last ten minutes of the movie almost made me laugh, if it weren't so scary to consider! These people simply want others to stop the entrepreneurial pursuit that has recently become the norm, so as to control opposition as more and more intelligent people become crippled by our economy, and become helpless to what is likely to come.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ClapOnKyle

I actually felt the exact same way in regards to your first paragraph, obviously having been brought up to believe something then being told it wasn't real (with my own judgement and decision making along the years too, of course) was like a slap in the face. If someone believes in something/someone, that's their way & I respect that, I try to put my point across too & hope they aren't too ignorant to understand me.

I didn't really get the whole point of the film though, I mean - I understand it exposed X, Y & Z which I was happy about but I was left wanting to know more.

Personally, I'm not tied to any religion, cult, guru, electric socket etc but it did leave me wondering why Zeitgeist showed so much but left me feeling with a very unexplained feeling of "And......???"

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join